Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XXIII.

“Edward.” The familiar voice, growled through clenched teeth. “Get out.”

I was frozen, looking towards those topaz eyes that lay upon mine, daring to not stare away.

“Edward.” The voice now warned.

I knew then that Edward would not leave. Leaving me to take that step.

I slowly looked down, and then slowly I turned around facing towards my Master, bowing down.

“Master I apologize for-”

“There is no need for you to apologize, Belle.” Edward’s calm voice spoke, though I could sense the anger rising up in him.

“Belle!? Who gave you the right to address my slave as Belle!” Master spat towards Edward.

“I think it is best that you leave Belle.”

“No.” Master strongly fought against his own brother.

“Belle, please I beg of you to leave.”

“If you leave this room, your punishment will be far worse then you expect it to be.”

I gulped, knowing that was true. I stayed put.

I felt Edward’s cool skin touch my arm gently.

“Anna-Belle, please.” Edward begged.

The last words I heard before a sudden sound of boulders crashing sounded throughout the entire house.

“You will not touch her, Emmenn!” Edward’s fierce voice yelled.

I did not want to move, though I was afraid for Edward. Master being far stronger then Edward would be an uneven match.

Master merely scoffed before he beckoned for me.

“Slave!” His voice bellowed. “Stand up and walk over towards me.”

“Belle do not listen to him!” Edward warned.

But I had too, he was my Master.

I slowly raise to my feet.

“NOW!” I jumped slightly at the sound of his loud voice.

“Belle, please do not.” Edward began to whisper.

“How do you stand up for this monster!” Master growled.

“How dare you call her a monster.” Edward hissed.

“Oh, but Edward she is, did you not hear that she had killed your dear mother.” Master replied.

“Esme is still alive-”

“Not Esme...”

I gasped realizing who Edward’s mother was.

“Ha! After all this time, she did not tell you!” Master scoffed.

A tear hit the ground as I realized that Edward had told me the very story of how his mother and father had died. And I had been that very monster.

The monster that had killed his mother.

“It was you, was it not slave?” Master questioned.

I struggled to find the words to speak, “Yes, it was.”

“Were you apart of the group that had killed Edward’s mother?”

I tried to think back, then remembering her face, her beautiful bronze curled hair and her eyes. Oh her eyes were beautiful.

“I...I was the one that...” I heard a growl grow deep inside Master.

Though what confused me the most was that Master was chuckling.

“You.” The word came out so fierce I did not know if it were even Master speaking.

“You, killed my mother.” I gasped, it was not Master speaking...It was Edward.

“I-I-I...“ I could not find the words to apologize.

“Do not apologize, you-you MONSTER!” He roared.

I was afraid. I had never wanted to upset Edward in such a manner.

A hand suddenly gripped around my throat as Master’s chuckle grew louder in the background.

“Look at me!” Edward demanded.

I looked down at him as he held me up in mid-air. Hand squeezing tighter with every word.

“You are a monster! After everything I have done! You and your monstrous kind, murder my mother. She was human!” Edward growled. Everything was fading black quicker.

“I...am...-“

“Do not attempt to apologize! You...You THING!

“You deserve to die! You should have never been bor-created! You do not deserve sympathy...”

I listened to every word he spoke, knowing very well it was true. I had felt the tears swelling up, though I would not let them fall.

He was right.

I did not deserve him; I deserved every part of this torture.

I did not deserve to ever look into those topaz eyes again.

The monstrous things I have done. I was the very person that had sucked every drop of Edward’s mother, leaving her no chance of survival.

I deserved to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry this is not a very good chapter.

I tried my best, but my mum is in hospital at the moment in surgery so I was sort of trying to update.

But luv_rox_618 kept bugging me to update.

So here is the very crappy update!

Comments would be nice!

:D