Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XXVI.

“Oh my.” What stood in front of me, shocked not only me, but also them.

“Hello.” The child mumbled.

“Y-You are not a vampire, are you?” I questioned.

“No, Master asked me to come upstairs and check to see if you were still alive.

“Oh.”

Did he not understand that we could not die, we were like vampires in that way. Though we were never classified like vampires, we were monsters.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“I am 90 years old.” She answered.

“But your body is?”

“6 years old.”

She was so young, she was a child not a monster, she did not deserve to be tortured for others faults. My faults.

“Is Ed-Sire present?”

“Sire? I do not know who you are talking about.” She responded.

What did she mean? Sire had to be here…

“Oh. That is okay.”

“Master says to prepare some food for his guest.”

“Okay.” I took a step forward as I stumbled falling forward, the little girl tried to prevent that, though she too was small to be able to hold up my weight.

“Sorry.” I apologized as I saw her gasp in pain. I had not leaned on her too hard had I?

I had not noticed until that second that the little girl in front of me had a healing scar on the side of her face, and a very battered and bruised face. I lifted up the side of her shirt to see even more bruises and still bleeding wounds.

How long had I been unconscious for?
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long wait once again.

And I know this chapter is short but I shall work on the next update. A.S.A.P.

I promise.

:XD

Hope you enjoy.

Things are starting to heat up...At least a little.