Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

II.

I awoke in a pool of blood.

What had happened?

Then everything suddenly flooded back to me.

I looked around and found what had hit me in the head, a chunk of wood.

I looked at the blood, it wasn’t that much. Not as much as before.

I quickly got up, stumbling back slightly; I gripped onto the table to keep my balance.

I picked up the chunk of wood and placed it beside the fireside on the rack.

I didn’t know how long I was out for, but I knew that Master wouldn’t be happy with me.

The house seemed quieter, which was a good sign.

I walked into the kitchen and saw the amount of dishes their were to clean.

Their was more then usual, I must have been out longer then I thought.

Then I suddenly remembered the pool of blood and that their probably would have been a hole in my head.

Clean head, do dishes or clean up the pool of blood.

I knew how much Master hated the scent of blood in the house so I quickly gathered up what I needed to clean up the mess before making my way back into the library.

The pool of blood now seemed bigger then before.

I sighed before getting down on my knees, soaking up the blood and rinsing it into a bucket.

Once I had accomplished cleaning up the blood after applying bleach to the floors. I made my way out of the library just as I bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry Master; forgive me for not seeing you.” I quickly apologized.

“Forgive you?” He scoffed “Forgive you for all the people you hurt, the people you killed, you think we are animals, monsters, freaks compared to the damage you had caused to our people, your people destroyed thousands, millions, of our kind, you should know that you deserve the pain you receive, the pain you had inflicted on us is exactly what you deserve, and you of all people think I should forgive you.” He scoffed again.

I had always had a suspicion that there was more to it, then just my people destroying the thousand, millions of vampires we had killed, it seemed as if he had lost something else to the war, something more important.

I had been too lost in my thoughts for I had not noticed that Master had grabbed me by the throat as he held me up against the wall, squeezing tighter as tears streamed down his face.

“You should have never been born, the world would have been so much better if you hadn’t come into this world, then no one would have died!” His voice grew louder, echoing throughout the household, as he squeezed tighter on my throat.

“I-I’m s-sorry…Master.” I barely choked out, but I knew that wasn’t enough.

He growled before throwing me against the other wall, as I fell down the wall hitting the small table and knocking of the vase.

“Clean up the mess.” He whispered before making his way into the library.

I looked back at the bucket of blood that had spilled all over the floor.

If I didn’t clean that up soon, Master would bring the whip out.

I shivered at the thought of the whip against my back, he hadn’t used in a while which was a good thing; the scars were almost fully healed.

The only reason he didn’t use the whip as much, was because I couldn’t do much work the pain would be unbearable for me too fufill my chores and because he didn't like doing the work, he left it too me.

The two scars that had stayed was from the first ever whip I had gotten, I remember it was from trying to attack Master.

The second was one that I couldn’t remember distinctly, just that I had tried to attack a vampire before I became a slave and I was bitten, leaving a scar on the right side of my neck, slightly below my ear.

I got back down on my knees and wiped up the blood that had fallen out of the bucket, squeezing the rag rinsing the blood back into the bucket.

It wasn’t long before I was done, I got up from on my knees and was about to go empty the bucket when Master had exited the library, he swiftly walked past, kicking the bucket of blood over, spilling it all over the floorboards again.

Master one way or another found someway to make my life a living hell, and this was one of them.

The smell of my blood didn’t intrigue him as much as human blood did, I wasn’t as…Appealing to him as they were.

Humans to me were foolish people, falling in love with who we were.

They always did-for our looks, the same as vampires.

We were beautiful, yet both dangerous beings.

We were never so sure about why we could never die, yet feel pain physically and emotionally.

It was the particular question I had always questioned myself about.

Who were we?
Why were we, what we were?
What were we?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments.

Hope you like the new layout!

And if you have the time check out my other Stories

:D