Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

III.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the door slamming against the wall.

I swiftly tied my hair up, for I could never sleep with my hair down and made my way downstairs to greet Master.

“Ser-”

“Master.” I bowed my head slightly as I curtsied.

“Trying to redeem yourself I see?” He scoffed “Aren’t you?!”

“N-No, Master I awoke this morning to the sound of the door and thought that I should greet you, so then you wouldn’t have to waste your voice on me.” My gaze still fixed on the ground.

It was always a bad thing to look at the ground and to not be prepared for when you were to be attacked.

“Never, ever try to redeem yourself again,” He growled after I had received a slap to the face “That shall be another rule in this household.” He thought to himself.

I was about to correct him by saying that he had already established that as a rule, but I did not want to disobey The Correction Rule, so I kept my mouth shut.

“Now, as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me, my brother will be accompanying us later on today with his presence, so I expect the whole house to be perfectly fine, or the there will be a punishment.” I almost cringed at the word, I didn’t want to think of what sort of torture he had in mind for me if I didn’t obey his orders.

“I will be gone for around an hour or so, so this house better be clean, before hand.” He demanded, before making his way upstairs.

I got to work right away, not wanting to slack in anything.

I had gotten a good amount of sleep last night, for Master had gone out last night on one of his ‘late nights’ as he liked to put it, but I knew what he did- For I would catch the smell of blood on his clothes clearly when I would hand-wash his clothes.

Every once a week or so Master would go out for the whole night and come back early in the morning after a night of fulfilling himself.

I could always tell if it were an animal or human he had hunted that night, the blood is very different in many ways. The human blood has a copper, salty like smell and a lighter color as to an animal, whereas an animal has a different scent more of a raw yet salty type smell appearing darker. Besides I had been so used to the scent of human blood I had forgotten what animals even smelt like.

We were sometimes mistaken for vampires at times, we did not like to drink blood however we could never die, even though vampires did have their weaknesses.

I started in the kitchen, slowly progressing through each room.

Master flitted his way down the stairs; it was so graceful the way vampires moved.

It was something that has always intrigued me. The way of the vampires. The amount of strength they had. Everything about them, even the smallest component about them did.

Master made his way out the door, before I could even blink my eyes.

Their speed was another aspect that impressed me about vampires.

I sighed before continuing my duties to clean the house.

Master returned as he had confirmed before-One hour after fulfilling his duties-As for my duties which were to be done, they had been accomplished, but I had not triple-checked the rooms another rule established my Master.

The Triple Check Rule: To always check each room 3 times after it has been cleaned, or else.

“Servant!” Master beckoned for me, for I was upstairs.

I quickly made my way downstairs, as I felt the presence of someone else in the room.

“This is my brother, he will be living with us for a while and if you do so as much disrespect him or any such things you will be punished.”

“Yes Master.” I bowed my head to confirm.

“Now, take his bags up to the Guest Room.” Master exclaimed before walking off.

I went to grab the bags, but his hands had beat me to it.

“I can take it, it’s alright.” I couldn’t resist, I had to see who belonged to the sound of that beautiful voice.

I looked up, meeting those two eyes, lingering for the taste of blood, lusting for a snack-For his eyes were pitch black.

“Are you alright Miss?” He questioned.

My gaze was hard to take away from his stunning pale face, but I did not want to be punished for not following The Eye’s Rule.

I quickly reached for his bag again, but his grip tightened not wanting to hand the bag over.

“Miss, you didn’t answer me.” I ignored his presence again, not wanting to disobey another rule.

The Answering Rule: To never have answer someone’s question, no matter what the question be.

He tried to meet my gaze, but I tried avoiding it.

“Miss, you have not answered my question.” He repeated, just as Master walked back in.

“Take his bag, then Edward, you must go hunting for your eyes lust for blood.”

“I will soon dear brother, but it seems that Miss here, will not answer my question.”

I was about to object and remind Master of the rules, but fought against it.

“My servant here has rules to follow, do you not?” He questioned me.

“Yes I do Master.”

“With the presence of Edward you now address him as Sire, or Sir.”

“Yes Master.”

“Does it have to be Sire, it makes me sound old.”

Master sighed.

“I should explain to you the following rules that Miss here has to follow.” It was the first time in a while that Master had addressed me as Miss or something else besides Servant.

Both Master and Sire walked off, Master explaining to our new guest the rules and how Master’s household is ordered.

I had no more duties to fulfill, so I quickly grabbed Sire’s 2 bag’s and made my way upstairs into the Guest room, now Master’s brother’s room.

I made my way up into the attic-my room-and waited, waited for another task to be given to me.

“I shall be back soon brother.” Sire exclaimed.

“Take your time.” Master assured, before sending him off.

Just as I heard Master beckon for me.

I swiftly made my way downstairs.

“Yes Master.” I bowed my head.

Before I knew it I was on the ground in pain, for Master had punched the top of my cheek.

“You shall never ignore my brother again, you wretch! You should feel disgusted to even be in his presence.”

“Master I-”

“Yes, what did you not ignore his presence? Tell the truth did you not look in his eyes?”

I could not argue with that for I had looked into his eyes.

“I did Master.”

“And what was the consequence for not following that simple rule?”

“The whip.” I replied.

Master in a blink of an eye had a whip in his hand.

He turned me over onto my stomach, sliding up my shirt, before cracking the whip against my back.

I screamed out in pain.

“Do not scream for it is what you deserve.”

He cracked the whip again.

I held the pain in, as the tears streaked down my face.

The whip striked over where he had already striked, causing even more pain.

I screamed for I could not hold it in.

That made him even angrier; he bought the whip over his head and striked down with all his hatred and anger.

I could feel the pain throughout my whole body; I stopped crying and was still. This was Master’s favorite part of my punishment.

When I was quiet, still and did nothing. I just lay their, tears leaking from my eyes, I would only wince when he bought the whip down onto my back.

Master eventually left just before saying, “I really had missed that, now if you ever think of disrespecting my brother again, the consequences will be far worse then this, the pain worse then your first ever whip.” He warned me.

I lay there for a while, before I the pain came crashing down on me.

The pain was unbearable.

Master did not like me getting blood on the carpet, so I pulled my blood-stained shirt down before making my way upstairs into the attic, limping very slowly.

The attic was the only place I could relax.

Since I was not allowed to use the water, I used a piece of clothing I had ripped off my clothes, some many decades ago and wiped the blood off of my back.

All I needed now was to rest.

I lay my head down on the hard floorboard, the birds humming outside being my lullaby as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments.

Sorry I forgot to warn you that I was going on holidays but I hope this makes up for it!

Comments :D