Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

IV.

The following morning I arose, just as the pain shot through my body.

I screamed out in pain, realizing the events that had had taken place yesterday.

The whipping, the pain and Master’s brother.

They both looked nothing alike, besides the similarities that both vampires carried- Their frozen pale white skin, velvety eyes and both stunningly beautiful, graceful and flawless.

Looking into Sire’s eyes yesterday it seemed as if I could see right through him, behind those pitch black eyes hid questions, answers and secrets.

It in interested me, it was like a cipher which I had decipher to find out the secrets which he hid.

Now that Sire had accompanied us with his presence I knew then that their would be more dishes, more clothes to be cleaned, more of the mess to clean up and much, much more blood.

Which meant I had better get to work now, for I would my duties would not be accomplished ‘til the end of the day due to the delay.

I slowly made my way down the few steps, towards downstairs and into the kitchen.

“Ah! You are awake.” The same voice spoke sounding more as if it were angels singing.

“Yes Sire, is their anything you need done?” I questioned, my head bowed towards the ground.

“You are hunched over why?”

“Master wishes me to not speak of why.”

“Master is not here now is he?” I could hear the smirk in his voice, what I would give to be able to see it.

“Not that I know of, no.”

“Then tell me.”

“I would rather not.”

I felt a quick rush of wind before I felt ice cold hands prying to lift up my shirt on my back.

“Sire! I do wish you would keep your hands to yourself.” I scolded.

“Well, you did not want me to see so I took it upon myself to look.” A crooked smile crept upon his lips.

I was staring!

“I am sorry sire, I-I did not mean to look. I must fulfill my duties now, excuse me.” I bowed my head before making my way out of the kitchen..

If Master punished me in such a way for looking, how would Sire treat me?

“Miss, the house is clean, it does not need cleaning.” I collided into his hard chest, for I had not seen him.

“Master wishes for me to clean it whether it is clean or not.” I replied, stepping around him. “Now if you will ex-”

“Must you clean up right now?”

“Yes, Master ex-”

“Must you always batter on about Master?”

“It is just what Master wishes for me to do Sire.”

He groaned, “Must you call me Sire?”

“Master-”

Master…Is not here at this very second, must you call me Sire.”

“Master-”

“Master is merely my brother, he surely will not mind if you were to call me Edward.”

Edward. The name was so beautiful and fit him perfectly, his character, his personality and his arrogance.

He, does not like me addressing you by any such name, besides what he has ordered me to address you as, sire.”

“You are very stubborn, do you know that?”

“No, I do not however it could be just your arrogance taking over.” I countered back.

“Oh really? If you think I am to be so arrogant, why are you still standing here, arguing with me and yet here you are continuing to look me in the eyes?” He smirked. Oh! How I wanted to wipe that smirk of his face.

“Very so then, excuse me.” I bowed my head once before continuing with my duties.

“Miss, I was not finishing talking with you yet.” I collided with his chest again.

“But I was Sire.” I argued against him.

“Oh! If I were not mistaken you were just arguing with me just now, Master will not be too delighted when I inform him of such things, now would he?”

My eyes widened at his words, “Sire! Please don’t, the consequences would be too fierce!” I cried.

“Ah ha! So you did suffer the consequences yesterday, that is all you had to say Miss, why did you not?”

“So, you aren’t going to tell him?” I questioned.

“No.”

“Oh, thank you Sire.” I bowed my head happily in sign of his gratitude, before stepping around him once again to carry on with my chores.

“Oh Miss, where do you think you are going, I was not finished speaking. Another rule disobeyed Master will not be satisfied when I do so tell him.”

“What is it you wanted Sire?” I said a bit to rudely. “Sorry Sire, is their anything else you require?”

“Your company.”

“I am sorry Sire, but I must clean the h-”

“The house is fine; I would so as much appreciate your company.” He argued back.

“In town there is surely to be company.”

“I wish to not go down town for it is too warm.”

“Then why don’t you go for a walk Sire, down to the park, the sun is not out.” I suggested.

“The air is too fresh.” He complained.

“Then surely you have someone to visit?” I queered.

“Too far.”

“Do you not have anything else to do besides arguing with me?”

“Actually on the contrary I find it quite amusing.” His crooked smile returning.

“Well if you do find it amusing then you should know very well that it is against my rules to even be battering with you.”

“Yes, I do know as much, but where is the fun in not breaking the rules?”

“I take my rules very seriously Sire.” I pointed out.

“Why is that?” He questioned.

I was not going to tell him why.

“Well why do you tend to feed on animals then humans?” I questioned.

I had caught the scent of animal blood on his clothes when I had first entered the kitchen.

“I wish to not harm humans, so I keep them safe by not harming them.”

“Well for me Sire, it is the opposite; I try to keep myself safe so I am not harmed.” I answered.

“If you were to break the rules what would happen?” He urged.

“The consequences.”

“The consequences being…”

“Something that you need not know.”

“Maybe I do need to know.”

“And maybe you do not.”

“Maybe you just need to tell me.”

“Maybe I do not.” I argued back.

It seemed as if we were playing game.

“If I am not told, how do I know that you are not lying about the consequences?” He continued.

“Because then we very well wouldn’t be having this argument then.” I pointed out.

“Says who?”

Says me!” A voice roared.

I knew very well who it was then.

Master.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked.

:D

Comment?