Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

V.

“I am deeply sorry Master, I was-”

“It was my fault brother; do not blame Miss, she simply trying to fulfill her duties by cleaning the house, if it were not for my complaining, she would have accomplished them.”

There was silence for some time.

“Very well then carry on with your duties I shall talk to you later.” I could feel his eyes glaring through my skull.

“Thank you Master.”

I quickly wished I had taken those words back, for I had just broken another rule- The Redeeming Rule.

I quickly scattered off to another room to continue my duties.

From upstairs I could hear the small argument that was playing between Master and Sire, until it progressively grew louder and louder.

“How can you take sides with such a-a wretched thing.” It was a word that had always made me cringed, thing, yet it somehow fit me perfectly for I was exactly that-Thing. I was an animal in other words and being called this was another punishment I deserved.

There was a pause, yet I could hear Master scoffing or growling as if they were somehow communicating with out words.

“Fine, if it so be that you think it deserves to not be punished for unknown reasons and think that you can take sides with that wretched animal over your own family then let it be told that it will be punished much greatly from now my dear brother.” Master exclaimed before the door was slammed shut not long after his last word.

In a blink of an eye, Sire was sitting in the Master’s chair, observing as I cleaned the ashes from the fireplace in the library.

“I am deeply sorry for the trouble I have caused you.” He apologized.

I stayed silent.

“I will try to prevent any trouble from falling upon you Miss.” He continued, still seated in Master’s chair.

“Miss please speak, I need to know that you forgive me for my doings.” A cold sensation gently touched my hand, stopping me from cleaning the ashes.

I tried to resist the temptation of looking up into those velvety eyes.

“Miss, the harder you try to resist the more tempting it is.” I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I got up from the hard dirty floorboards, quickly checking the library before making my way out of the library.

“Oh, Miss, do answer me.” He pleaded, keeping up with my pace.

“Miss?”

“Yes Sire.” I turned my body towards him, my head towards the ground.

“Why will you not answer me?” This question I was allowed to answer, for if I did not it would be called disrespecting Sire.

“Sire, you very well know as much as I do, that I have been ordered to not disrespect you, yet to keep in mind the rules that Master has set forth.”

“Oh I very well do keep them in mind and I do wish to not see you in trouble, though you must answer one question before carrying on with your duties.”

“And what might that be Sire?”

“Why? Why do you put up with such, such menace why not fight back? You have the power of eternal life, and here you stand before me in rags, serving as a slave for my brother, why Miss?”

It was a particular question I found hard to answer, yet easy.

“Sire, why do you stand before me, not fighting back after all the pain I have caused to your people here you stand in all your greatness, not wanting Master to harm me, even though we both know very well that I deserve it-”

“But Miss, you do not deserve it.”

“Oh Sire, I do, do you not see all the pain I have inflicted on your people, those innocent men, women, children.”

“Everyone receives a punishment for their wrong doings, yet your wrong doings do not deserve this type of punishment, this punishment is more of torture then a punishment.”

“Very well Sire, if you believe that I do not deserve this type of a punishment, then that is your opinion on the matter, but let me ask you a question Sire.” He nodded for me to continue “What would you do Sire if you in my position? Would you fight back to your own Master, you also have the power of eternal life, and here you stand before me, I am merely but a slave Sire why do you not afflict any pain on me for my wrong doings Sire?”

The air was silent, as he thought over his answer.

“I-I do not know Miss.”

“That is why I do not fight back Sire, for I do not know why.” I answered before finishing of my last tasks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the lovely comments!

Sorry for the wait I have relatives over at the moment!