Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

VI.

Completing my duties, I made my way back upstairs into the attic.

I was about to sit down and have a little rest, but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

I carefully got back up and answered.

“Yes Sire, is their anything I can help you with?”

“No, yet it seems like you do.”

“Is that all Sire?”

“Do you not have any enthusiasm in your life?” The smirk easily visible in his speech.

“The only enthusiasm I receive Sire is from completing my duties Sire, what about you Sire?”

“Depending, talking with your right now is quite entertaining.”

“I am quite sure that you are surely mistaken.”

“Only on the contrary, actually I find you quite…Intriguing.

“Never have I heard such nonsense, Sire.”

“Oh, then you are surely mistaken, you see you are yet to be the only…”

Thing.” I finished for him.

Person, that I can not read.”

“How do you mean Sire?”

“It is complicated…I can not read your thoughts, yet I hear everyone else’s, perhaps if you were to look outside, you would see a woman walking towards her destination, I would be able to hear her thinking how she wished she had bought an umbrella for it appeared as if it were going to rain, though she would not be speaking it yet thinking it.”

“I am not allowed to look outside Sire.”

Another one of Master’s rules: The Outside Rule- To never go outside, not think of such a thing, nor look.

“Does he not let you do anything in this house?”

I did not need to answer the question, for he already knew the answer.

“I shall have a word with him then.”

“Oh, Sire please do not, I beg of you, please.” I pleaded.

“Very well then, if you swear to let me aid you with your injuries.” He noted towards my back.

“Must I Sire, I can very well take care of myself-”

“If you were able to take care of yourself you would be fighting back Miss.”

“Naught, I would never do such a thing for I was brought up this way-”

“Whilst you have been a servant for my selfish brother, yes, but before hand no; you were a fighter a person who fought back, did whatever it took to protect your kind, what has happened to her?”

“She has died along time ago Sire.” I hung my head.

He all of a sudden tensed up.

“He is back, quickly.” He tried scampering me off into the other room.

The door opened, as Master floated through the room and with in seconds in front of me, backing me up against the wall.

“I warned you before to follow my rules.”

“I-I was Master.” I was never this scared, it was just now he was so…Overpowering.

“Brother-”

Don’t, Edward.” Master growled, deeply, his strong hands gripping onto my shoulders- his nails digging into my skin.

“Your hurting her.”

“Edward, leave.” Master growled, from the back of his throat.

“I shall not.”

“Edward I will hurt you if you do not leave this instance.” Master warned, his nails digging in harder.

Sire looked towards me.

“Go Sire, please.” I pleaded. Master squeezing harder, as a warning for making eye contact.

“She does not deserve this and you very well know it.” Sire growled towards his brother.

“What would you know of what she deserves, look at yourself, you are choosing a thing over your own siblings.”

“I am not having this conversation again.”

“It is true is it no? If I were to do this you would not think for one second about the pain she has caused to our kind? Did you Edward?” He questioned before squeezing his cold hand swiftly grasped my throat, pulling me off of my feet.

“Put. Her. Down. Now.” Sire spoke through gritted teeth.

“Oh Edward, always the one who does everything right, never too look at things from a different point of perspective, never.”

Edward’s eyes were changing, they seemed to be fuming, and his fist clenched so hard, his veins were showing. If he was not going to listen to Master I might as well try.

“Edward,” I breathed out, my voice barely above a whisper, yet I knew he could hear me “It is alright, I am fine.” I assured.

He seemed to relax after I spoke his name.

Master was by now outraged.

Sire needed to leave before anything happened.

“Y-You need to leave.” I informed him.

He seemed to have been hypnotized, for all he did was nod before leaving out the door, Master’s grip had loosened on my shoulders.

I turned my attention back towards Master.

I was almost fearful that I was going to be dead after this punishment, but I knew that would not happen. For I could not die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is not all that good!

Just a warning that the next chapter will have violence.