Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

VII.

“How dare you disrespect my brother in front of me!” He shouted.

“I-I am so-” My body was thrown against the opposite wall, knocking down the little table, the glass vase shattering into pieces on the carpet.

“You do not deserve to be alive, nor here. You are a disgrace to everyone.” His words stung me on the inside, though I was taught to never show emotions. The way he spoke those words, venom dripping from each word was depriving me, making me feel worse, guilty, ashamed of myself. Of who I was.

His hand grasped my throat holding me up so my feet were not touching the ground, straining until his fingernails drew blood.

He threw me down on to the ground, I kept still looking towards the ground “For each rule you have broken, you receive a punishment.”

The whip was to be brought out next, I listened closely for his footsteps to walk up the steps, but it did not come, though I had forgotten that I could never hear his footsteps for he walk as light as a feather.

“Oh, do you think you are going to be punished by the whip, you have just caused yourself more trouble.” He laughed darkly.

“For as long as I please you will not be fed, if you so as much decide to try and sneak yourself food you, weeks shall be added on.” He spoke “For ever word you have spoken to Edward, you will be whipped.” I cringed at the thought of how many whips I would receive. “Starting now.”

The cold air hit my back as he pulled it, so just my back was exposed.

The first whip took me by surprise, I hissed out in pain.

“You will never,” The whip was cracked again on my back, my arms giving way as I face fell down on to the hard ground “disobey my rules,” The third time was harder, the pain stricken throughout my whole body “nor me,” The fourth was enough, I screamed out, tears streaming down my dirty face “ever,” The fifth whip to my back over lapped one of the freshly cuts on my back, I fell silent, Master’s favorite bit, the time where I could not move, I was dumbstruck, I lay their with tears dripping from my eyes and blood seeping on my back. I could feel his breath against my ear “Again.” He whispered and that was it, I knew that I could never communicate nor look at those butterscotch honey eyes again.

“Are we clear now?” His voice roared.

“Yes.” My voice quivered in a whimper.

“Good, now once my brother gets back you need to apologize to him, for your idiotic decisions to talk to him.”

“Yes…Master.” I could barely speak, let alone move.

“Now, I shall be leaving in a few days to see family, when these events take place Edward will be in charge, he may be in charge but you shall follow my rules.”

I nodded my head, but was solemnly mistaken for doing so.

He pulled me by the hair back so I was facing towards him, I avoided his gaze.

“You must answer me at all times, never nod!” He growled fiercely.

Another one of Master’s many rules: The Gesture Rule- To always answer Master and never use a gesture as an answer.

“Yes Master.” He roughly let go as I hit my head against the ground.

The pain was infuriating throughout my whole body.

“Now, clean yourself up before he gets back.”

Master left me alone once again.

I laid for a couple of seconds before I heard the front door squeak open.

I quickly tried to recover and get up, though I was too slow, for I could feel Edward’s gaze, staring down on me, in shock.

“Miss.” His voice barely above a whisper.

I ignored his presence, slowly and painfully as quick as possible walked past him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it is a bit short, hope you liked.