Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

IX.

“Miss, what has he done to you?” I cautiously took my steps, incase if I were to bump right into his hard, stone chest.

“Miss?” He continued and I knew then that he wouldn’t stop “I demand you tell me at this very moment.” I was about to make my way upstairs but was pulled back.

“Stay here,” His calm voice requested “What have you done Emmenn?” He demanded from his brother who had departed out of the library.

Emmenn I had never heard of such a name especially in this household, but I was of no authority to question.

“I have done nothing, besides give her what she,” He hissed the word “deserves.” His hand still grasped gently around my wrist.

“She deserves nothing, she is merely but a person Emmenn, do you not see that?”

“Oh, I do not for she is not a person, but a monster! A dangerous, thing interrogating on our kind, to you she look innocent, though if you were to look at her past you would see all the trouble she has caused, the pain she has inflicted on our people and now here you stand protecting her.”

“You have said that before.”

“For it is the truth, but you do not see that, do you Edward?”

“What would everyone think of you if they were to know of what you were doing, protecting our enemy.

“What would they think of you torturing Miss?”

Master scoffed, “What would they think, have you not noticed that most households, are accompanied with her kind. Did you not notice Edward? Our kind knows of the past, the war and punishes them for their wrong doings.”

“We may punish them for their wrong doings, yet what does that make us? We are simply as what you call them, monsters also.”

We are not of such things, we are vampires, simply getting revenge on them for what they have done. You were not their at the time of war, you did not lose loved ones very dear to you,” Masters voice quivered “Besides, if she were to be unhappy of her punishment she would comply, but she does not for she knows she deserves it.”

“She thinks she deserves it for it is the only thing she has been taught to do, to accept her punishment.”

“No you are very wrong; for it is not the only thing she has been taught.”

“Very well enlighten me.” Edward mused, his grip still loosened slightly around my wrist to prevent me from escaping the argument.

“She has been taught to kill, to murder, brutalize, victimize and crush whoever she cross over, even if it be a human or one of our kind, not only has she been taught to do such a thing, she has left people heartbroken, left them seeking revenge on those who have tortured our kind.”

“Does she have a choice though?” Sire’s response was not as strong as beforehand.

“Yes, she did for if she did not wish to kill our kind she could have very well chosen to not, yet she has chosen to do so. Edward you need to realize what she has done and not grieve for her.”

Sire did not say anything, but his hand let loose. I made my way upstairs to fix up my cuts and to ready myself for my next month or so of starvation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness, I shall update again tomorrow or so.

Sorry about the last chapter the violence might of been a bit to much.

Thank you for all the comments, subscribers and all.