Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 1

Hayden’s POV

Josceline, Sasha and I are all sitting around on the floor of our living room with scattered bowls of random gummy candies and skittles, staring at the ceiling with ABSOLTELY nothing to do.

“I’m soooo bored you guys…” I complained, throwing a skittle at Josceline.

“Hey, don’t abuse the candy just because you’re bored!” She said, tossing it right back at me.

“We are ALL bored alright? Let’s just think of something fun to do!” Sasha said, sitting up and looking between me and Josceline.

“Do you know what would be fun?” Josceline asked slowly…

“Nein…Was?” I asked, sitting up now as well and grabbing a handful of skittles.

“We should dress up as the twins like we did for Halloween!” She shouted, sitting up straight now with a mischievous smile gracing her lips.

“Oh god…I never thought I would say this…But you are a GENIOUS!!! And we could roam around and see how many people think we are actually them…” See the thing about this little plan is that it might actually work! We have similar piercings to them and we had done it before.

“You guys are horrible! You know I have to get this on film though right…?” Sasha asked, laughing at us as we scrambled to our feet.

“Hell yeah! You’re going to have to dress like a guy too though!” I said, grabbing her outstretched hand and hauling her to her feet.

“Hurry up!!! We have to get ready NOW! I want to spend ALL day out doing this!” Josceline yelled, running down the hall way to get to her room. We probably shouldn’t have fed her so much candy…Oh well, she’s always hyper anyways so what’s the point of stopping her eh? We took our time getting dressed appropriately, baggy Karl Kani shirt and jeans for me with a large hoodie to go with it, and the tight pair of black zipper jeans and red ‘The Icon’ shirt with an assortment of jewelry for Josceline. I had to have Sasha help me get my dreads up into that stupid head sock and cap that I had gotten just for such occasions while Josceline tried to kill us over using the hairspray…I sat down on the toilet seat and watched her put on her eye makeup as Sasha left us to get dressed up as a guy for the day. Which shouldn’t be too much of a problem for her seeing as how her hair is already pretty short to begin with. Josceline finished off her Bill disguise with a pure black leather Jumbo International jacket. The only thing that really sucked about masquerading as guys for the day was the fact that we had to wear sports bra’s and use ace bandages to make our chests flat…It was a bit uncomfortable to say the least, but as we slipped on our sunglasses and Sasha grabbed her video camera it all started to feel like it was completely worth it! We left the apartment, locking the door behind us before heading out to hit the streets of Leipzig.

“This is Sasha here guys with another prank from the girls you all love…Josceline and Hayden! Today, as you can plainly see, the girls are dressed up as the infamous Kaulitz twins. We are planning to hit the streets and see just how many people actually think that these two are the real deal!” Sasha said, looking into the camera before pointing it at us as we left the safety of the complex.

“Shut UP! Don’t let anyone hear you!” I whispered harshly as our feet took us swiftly towards the busiest streets of Leipzig. She started muttering under her breath but I just ignored her as we walked along.

“We’re already getting stared at…” Josceline leaned over and whispered, making me look around to see that she was right. People were staring at us and whispering to their friends. Do you know just how much of a pain in the arsch it is to have to hold your pants up as you walk? How the hell does he put up with it? I did my best to walk like Tom, but constantly having to pull up on my pants made it fairly easy. I adjusted my hat and looked around quickly.

“We’re being followed…” I said in the deepest voice I could muster to Josceline and Sasha. Ahem…I mean Bill and Fabian.

Josceline’s POV

People were definitely starting to pick up on us now and I could see over excited girls following us from a distance, probably trying their hardest to see if we were the real deal or not. But believe me we actually pulled this off at Halloween. We had actually gotten chased down the street by one girl who thought we were actually Bill and Tom! I started pointing at shops alone the street, talking in the best Billa voice I could muster to ‘Tom’ which ‘he’ quickly shot down, complaining that ‘he’ didn’t even want to come out today.

“So what are we out today for boys?” Sasha/Fabian asked as we walked along, ignoring the stares we got.

“Shopping!” I said excitedly, bouncing a bit and clapping my hands together. Now we could hear excited squeals coming from people around us so I stopped, stood a bit taller and started waving.

“What are you doing?” Hayden/Tom asked, grabbing my arm and pulling me along.

“Party pooper…” I grumbled. Sasha was filming everything, the fans and us. What we weren’t expecting though was when a few fans actually ran UP to us and asked in excited squeals for autographs…We hadn’t expected that one and surely we would go to JAIL for something like that. So we denied them politely and kept on going.

“This is the best day ever…” Sasha muttered as we walked into a small music shop.

“Samy Deluxe CD’s here I come…” She makes such a convincing Tom it isn’t even funny. Because she really does love Samy Deluxe, so she doesn’t have to fake that. Hayden adjusted her hat and sunglasses before heading off around the store to search for a new CD while I looked for a Nena CD that I might not have yet…We were definitely getting a lot of attention and I watched Hayden pull the hood of her large hoodie up over her head, trying to mask herself a bit more. The little person in my head is dancing and freaking out right now about how well this is going, but there is NOTHING I can do on the outside because it would probably give us away! This was probably our best idea yet! I searched the CD’s aimlessly, looking around out of the corner of my eyes at all the people in the small shop that now had their eyes on Hayden and I.

“So what are you two looking for?”

“Samy Deluxe of course!” Hayden said in her best Tom voice.

“And you Bill?” Excited whispers broke out now and I just smiled at the camera.

“Anything Nena that I don’t already own!” Sasha laughed a bit before turning the camera around the room to catch the looks on everyone’s faces. We left the shop without buying anything because unfortunately for us there was nothing we didn’t already have of our favorite artists…And it’s not like we could buy anything Tokio Hotel because that would be a dead give away!

“So where are Georg and Gustav today?” Sasha asked as we continued on around the streets.

“Probably having their own adventure. They aren’t always with us you know.” Hayden said, holding on to her pants so they wouldn’t fall and trying to zip up her hoodie at the same time.

“I’m going to laugh then those fall off of you.” I said and I could see her glaring at me through the lenses of her sunglasses.

“Well, I don’t really care much. I always look good and that, my dear little brother, is what is REALLY important.” She said with a small smirk. I crossed my arms over my chest.

“10 minutes Tom. TEN MINUTES! That hardly makes you older.” I huffed, tempted to push her a bit.

“But I was still born first LITTLE brother.” She egged on, still smirking at me. A swift and discreet look around told me that there were even more people following us then there had been earlier…This could possibly get ugly very fast if we didn’t duck away somewhere pretty soon. But I was having WAY to much fun with this.

“No fighting in public you two. This may be for Tokio Hotel TV but come on.” Sasha said and I had to fight to keep from bursting into laughter.

“CANDY SHOP!!!” I yelled randomly, running for the shop that I always went to for candy.

“Slow down Bill!” Hayden yelled, probably not able to run very well in those pants…Hehe. Serves her right!

Sasha’s POV

This was probably the funniest thing I had ever seen! They were playing their parts almost perfectly and it was amazing how many girls were following us around and just how many crowded outside the small candy shop we went into, and pretty much EVERY shop we went into! After the concerts that we had been to of Tokio Hotel’s we knew that the fan girls could get rabid…So I was about to suggest that we beat it out of here, but the girls were having so much fun. We had already been walking around for a good hour or so, so why stop now? By the way, dressing up as a guy is hard on the chest…So if you ever want to try it, think about your boobs and just…Reconsider. I laughed quietly while Hayden and Josceline fought over how much candy they should get and what kinds. Josceline got her way in the end and we left the store with two bags of assorted gummy candies. The fan girls were following us a bit closely now so I really had to be careful of the way I talked.

“What’s the plan after this guys?” I asked, keeping the camera pointed at them as I walked next to Hayden.

“Junk food…Junk food…Maybe some TV…Did I mention junk food?” Josceline said and I laughed a bit.

“No studio time today?”

“Nein. Day off today. Thank god for that.” The girls behind us were giggling and squealing like MAD whenever Hayden or Josceline spoke and I was really starting to think that we should hurry up and finish this up…But just as I was about to say something some yelled…

“IT’S TOM AND BILL KAULITZ!!!” Oh…My…God…

3rd Person POV

Once the yell of a random fan girl ran out through the streets the girls were suddenly being run at…So they did the only thing they could do in their situation…They ran for it. Hayden had a hard time at first, having to hitch up her baggy pants constantly, but soon she just held them up with both hands and ran like hell, catching up quickly with Josceline and Sasha, who was still filming the whole thing. They didn’t dare look back to see just how many people might be chasing after them. They were to worried about getting away as quickly as possible and finding a place that they would be able to ditch the crazy girls.

They rounded corners, almost falling over one another in their haste to keep going. Sasha fell a little behind Hayden and Josceline on purpose so she could hold the camera facing the people that were chasing them down the streets screaming about Bill and Tom Kaulitz being out. They were starting to loose them though as they sprinted through alley ways but as they turned the corner that would lead them back to the apartment complex Hayden and Josceline suddenly ran smack into two very solid people…
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOO! This is Alleine Zusammen here with the first chapter! Zitrone and I will be alternating chapters so she will be doing the next one!! This is going to be a fun little mini series...Hehehe. ENJOY KIDS!