Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 13

Hayden’s POV

She did NOT just forget both Gustav’s AND ‘my brothers’ name…Oh, she is not going to survive this interview for to long…

“Bill and Gustav! Geez, you may have a nice rack but you sure don’t have any brains under that fake blonde hair do you?” I spoke with a completely straight face, quirking an eyebrow up. She looked at me quickly, her eyes wide and her mouth forming a perfect ‘O’ in shock. Finally something that is able to shut her up for more then 2 seconds…

“Oh, well, uhm…Tom, Georg, Bill and Gustav. Moving on then. So how was the first show you guys?” She asked, looking around quickly, completely ignoring the blatant insult I just threw at her. I could see that everyone was trying so hard not to laugh right now…

“Well, it was a great start to what we hope will be a very successful tour and-“ Joss started but that retarded woman cut her off…

“That’s wonderful! The first show was in Berlin correct?” Joss just looked at her like she was insane, but smiled brightly before continuing.

“Yes, and I would very much appreciate it if you would let me finish my sentence next time.” She said sweetly, an innocent smile plastered to her face. The woman ignored the jab and continued with her questions.

“So, we all want to know…What ever happened with those imposters?” Oh boy…We weren’t prepared for that one…Thankfully it was Gustav to the rescue on that one.

“Well, we actually did find them and just decided on giving them a warning. There wasn’t really to much harm done.” Gustav started, kind of surprising the woman a little seeing as how…Well…Gustav doesn’t really talk all that much.

“Very noble of you! Well, we have some questions here that some of your fans have sent in…And we picked one question for each of you."

“Alright, we love hearing what the fans want to know that isn’t already spread all over the internet!” Joss said, shifting and bouncing a little in her chair.

“This first one is for Bill, is it true that you are still a virgin?” Joss’s face tinted pink and she hid her face in her hands for a moment. After she had calmed she removed her hands and pressed her lips together.

“Yes! Yes he is!” I called out, smirking a bit as she glared at me.

“Actually, I think that question is just a BIT to personal for me.” Joss replied as the woman looked at her with a smile.

“Now don’t be so embarrassed Bill. It’s nothing to be ashamed of!” Alright…Now I really see why the twins hate her so much…

Joss’s POV

Can I strangle her yet? Please? No? Aww…Party poopers…Seriously though, how could they even THINK about picking a question like that to ask me…?

“This next one is for Gustav.” Her voice is so annoying I swear I think my ears are going to start bleeding if we don’t get out of here soon… “This fan wants to know why you don’t talk so much in interviews.”

“I just don’t have anything to say.” Gustav said with a shrug before going silent again. The woman just stared at him for a moment, probably expecting him to say more…But of course he didn’t.

“Ok then…Tom!” She was chipper and smiling again as she looked at Hayden, who adjusted a bit in her seat and fixed her hat, giving the woman a typical Tom once over with her eyes before smiling deviously. “There has been a rumor going around about your hat collection…Do you know anything about that?” She asked first and Hayden put on a confused expression before answering.

“Well, there are a lot of rumors and I really don’t pay to much attention to it all.” She answered.

“Well, the rumor is that for every girl that you sleep with, you get a new hat…Is there any truth to that?” There is that infamous smirk again. I bit back a laugh as Hayden answered.

“I’ve said before that I don’t really find the need to keep track…” She answered vaguely, never losing that smirk even for a second.

“I suppose the fans will just have to live with that answer then! Now! On to Georg! This fan wants to know if YOU indulge in sleeping with groupies like Tom does.” Now we were all laughing…This was probably the most perverted interview ever…

“No comment.” Georg said through his laughter.

“Alright then. I guess that is all the time we have with you guys! Danke Danke! Good luck on your tour!” And we were FREE! As we were walking away from the annoying plastic woman I couldn’t help but groan in frustration.

“That was the most annoying thing EVER!” I said, still using my Bill voice.

“Seriously…” Hayden said next to me. Just as we were walking out of the building we were both engulfed by two total strangers…

“MY BOYS!!! IT’S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!” A woman’s voice yelled right in my ear…Oh no…This CAN’T be good…

Tom’s POV

Bill and I are just lounging around the bus, waiting for the others to get back in from the interview when we suddenly heard a very familiar voice shouting from outside…We looked at each other briefly before leaping to out feet and scrambling over to the window. Hayden and Joss, as us, were being pretty much MAULED by our parents right now…

“Oh gott. Can’t ANYONE tell they aren’t us?” Bill groaned from next to me. So I decided to open the window to listen in…

“We haven’t seen you boys in so long!” Our mom said and just by the sound of her voice we could tell she was crying…Georg and Gustav were on the sidelines and by the looks of it they were trying VERY hard to not start laughing their asses off at the scene before them…Our parents finally pulled away and held a VERY petrified Hayden and Joss at arms length to get a better look at them…

“Wait a minute…” Our dad said. Oh yeah, so it begins…

“YOU AREN’T MY BOYS!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!?? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY TWINS!” Mom shrieked, yanking her hands away from them just as dad did and took a step back.

“Do you think we should go out there?” Bill asked as I smiled.

“We’ll wait a minute…” I said, still watching.

“Where the hell are my boys!” Mom screamed again. Joss and Hayden just looked at her with wide eyes for a moment before trying to stutter out a response.

“I-I-it’s not what it looks like!” Joss spit out first.

“Then what in the hell is going on?!” Dad yelled and both of them flinched back a bit.

“Alright…I guess we can go out there now.” I said, moving away from the window and heading for the door with Bill pulling on his beanie hat as he followed after me. Everyone jumped when Bill purposely slammed the door behind him and our parents spun around. They both looked relieved and suddenly…We were being mauled.

“You had us so scared! Why the hell are there two boys that look similar to you out here! We come ALL the way out here to surprise you and you aren’t even OUT HERE!” Mom scolded when she finally released us from her death grip…

“Let’s just all get back on the bus and we can explain everything!” Bill said, and that’s just what we did…

Sasha’s POV

I could hear a lot of yelling coming from outside…But I ignored it while I made up the beds. Those two were seriously lucky that they got to do something besides clean for a while. After a few minutes though the sound of a lot of people coming onto the bus as once sounded and I paused what I was doing. I was about to go downstairs until Joss and Hayden came running up the stairs looking really freaked out. Joss made it to where I was quickly…But poor Hayden tripped on her trousers and fell on her face.

“What the hell is wrong with you two?” I asked as I fixed up the last bed.

“We just had a very unexpected run in with the twins parents…” Joss started as Hayden got to her feet.

“Yeah, first they MAULED us thinking we were Bill and Tom…Then they YELLED at us when they figured out that we weren’t really them!” Hayden finished for her, her eyes still wide. They glared at me when I started cracking up and proceeded to change out of their Bill and Tom stuff. Hayden just switched out her baggy guy pants for a pair of baggy chick jeans instead. But they don’t fall off of her like the guys pants do so that’s good. And she settled for a normal t-shirt, of course not form fitting…But you could now tell that she was a female since she had shed the straps. Joss kept on her outfit and just took the straps off after brushing her hair flat. They both had kicked out of their shoes and as they were putting their things away someone called from downstairs.

“GET DOWN HERE YOU GUYS!!” It sounded like Georg but I wasn’t sure…All three of us rolled our eyes and after Hayden tossed her hat and head sock thing into her bag we all traipsed downstairs.

“Mom, Dad, these are the girls…” Bill started but was cut off by who I could of course, only assume was his mother.

“They are GIRLS?!”

“That’s what I said!” Georg added in.

“ANYWAYS! Yes, these are the girls! Josceline,” Tom started out the introductions and Joss waved a little when he said her name.

“Just call me Joss though.” She said, tucking her hair behind her ears.

“Hayden,” Tom said next and she nodded a bit, glaring at Georg momentarily. “And Sasha.” I settled for a smile because I felt a little awkward with everyone staring at the three of us…

“Well…This is interesting…” Gordon said, looking at the three of us.

“They are the same people who impersonated us the first time.” Bill said as we arranged ourselves at the little kitchen table, away from everyone who were all randomly seated in the front lounge.

“Are you serious? Why in gods name are they here?” Simone asked, looking from the twins, to us, and then back to the twins.

“Well, this is pretty much the substitute for handing them over to the police…And they are the reason the bus is spotless.” Gustav piped up from his spot on the couch.

“So what exactly do they do…?” Gordon asked curiously. Don’t you hate it when people talk about you like you aren’t even there…? Cause I know I do…

“THEY have names. And we can answer questions. We do know how to talk.” That’s our Hayden for you. Never afraid to be outspoken when she doesn’t like something…Everyone’s eyes were on us again and I could see that Simone and Gordon were shocked that Hayden had been so rude. “What? It’s true. You don’t need to talk about us like we aren’t here or like we are to stupid to answer questions.” She said, shrugging her shoulders indifferently.

“What Hayden means to say is…We would rather if you just ask us instead of pretending that we don’t exist.” Joss said, smacking Hayden’s arm for being rude. So they did. And after a little while things weren’t so awkward…Simone and Gordon finally left because we had to get going again and as soon as the bus started moving again Hayden got to her feet to start making dinner.

Hayden’s POV

That was a bloody nightmare…I know I was rude, but come on, how could they NOT expect it really? But anyways, while I was starting to fix dinner Joss and Sasha made themselves useful and set the table up before situating themselves around on the couches.

“Why do you always wear baggy clothes…You’re a GIRL.” Tom said and I just rolled my eyes and looked at him.

“Why do YOU wear baggy clothes?” I asked, I already knew what his answer would be really.

“Because they look good and they are comfortable.” He said with that cocky smile.

“There is your answer Tomi boy.” I said, returning my eyes to the food I was making. “And besides, just because I’m a GIRL doesn’t mean I have to sacrifice my comfort.”

“Hayden has never been one for girly stuff.” Joss said and I nodded along with her.

“I bet you’d look good in a mini skirt…” Tom said. Oh. So he wants to play THAT game huh?

“I bet I would also look good in your pants with you. God knows they could it us both at once.” Everyone in the room groaned and shook their heads at us.

“Do you want to try out that little theory of yours?” Tom asked, smiling that same old lady killing smile. He’s lucky he’s cute or I would probably have hit him by now really.

“Do you want food?”

“Of course I do, I’m hungry!”

“Then shut up. You can wait until later for the heavy petting.” I said, laughing a little bit.

Gustav’s POV

I really don’t get how those two can have their minds CONSTANTLY in the gutter…It’s a bit disturbing, but still pretty funny how they always hit on one another and throw perverted comments at each other without skipping a beat. After dinner the girls cleaned up of course and when they were done they joined us to watch TV. Bill had disappeared upstairs, but came down only moments later with a bag in his hands…

“ARE THOSE GUMMY BEARS?!” Joss yelled when she saw him. He froze in place and stared at her for a moment before hiding the bag behind his back.

“Nein. I don’t have any Gummy Bears…” He is such a bad liar…Joss was on her feet within seconds and Bill turned tail and ran for it, tripping his way up the stairs.

“YOU OWE ME FOR TAKING YOUR PLACE!” Joss yelled as she chased after him just as gracefully.

“I swear this is like having two sets of twins on this bus…Things were annoying enough with ONE set…” Georg said, shaking his head. Tom and Hayden continued their perverted banter and I just started up my computer and started my music up, slipping my headphones over my ears. This is shaping up to be an interesting tour already and it’s only the second damn day!
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo hoo! Another update for you! Allie here, hope you enjoy!