Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 15

Tom’s POV

This was going to be one hell of a game! We all put our left feet on a random red circle. We ended up all tangled up already and it was only the first spin! And of course you know I’m going to cheat…Gustav spun again while we waited.

“This isn’t fair! I don’t have very good balance and you guys know it!” Joss said before Gustav called out the next thing.

“Right hand blue!” Aww…That’s going to suck. We all did it though, trying to make it harder on everyone else to find a comfortable way to stretch. And we are all pretty tall to so it probably looks really weird from Gustav’s point of view. “Right foot yellow. I need to get my camera too…”

“NEIN!” We all yelled as one as we randomly put our right feet on a yellow circle.

“Fine, fine…Alright.” He spun the little dial again and smiled a bit. “Left hand green…” We all groaned and I took this chance to nudge into Hayden as I moved and made her lose her balance. What I didn’t know would happen though was that it created a whole chain reaction…And we ALL ended up on the floor. It’s a good thing I wear layers. Gustav was laughing his ass off, almost falling out of his chair pointing at us all lying in a heap on the twister mat.

“Shut up Gustav!” Sasha yelled as we got untangled from one another.

“You did that on purpose Tom!” Hayden said as she rid herself of her t-shirt. Everyone else besides the two of us looked a bit hesitant, but it didn’t matter to me…I’m wearing TWO shirts…So I took off one and just smiled innocently.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You suck Tom…” Bill said deciding taking off his shirt would be a better thing then his pants at this point…So we all ended up just removing our shirts, but I was the only one that was still completely clothed! I love this game...

Gustav’s POV

This was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. Seeing them all fall in a big heap on the floor was hilarious to say the least but I felt my face flush when all three girls removed their shirts and I averted my gaze to the little spin board again. They all got back to their positions, left foot on red, right hand on blue, right foot on yellow, left hand on green and once they were all situated I spun the arrow.

“Right hand red.” It ended up like this. Tom was at one end, halfway tangled with Hayden’s legs while she was tangled with both him and Joss, who was tangled up with Bill, who was trying his damnedest not to get tangled with Georg…Don’t blame him there though. I felt bad for Sasha…

“You know, I would probably appreciate this view a little more if you were wearing tight pants.” Tom said suddenly once they all steadied themselves.

“Aww, thanks Tomi.” Hayden said sweetly before deliberately knocking him over.

“CHEATER!” He yelled, sprawled out on his back.

“I didn’t do anything.” She said, looking else where and just smiling when he got to his feet and pulled his OTHER shirt off. “But now we are all even.” Tom scowled darkly at her as he got back to his place. Sasha ended up quitting the next time she fell because she really didn’t want to take off her clothes in front of everyone, so she just slipped her shirt back on and sat with me to watch and laugh at everyone else.

Hayden’s POV

“DAMNIT TOM!!” I shouted as I toppled into Joss and we both fell on our faces…Courtesy of Tom of course if you couldn’t tell.

“Hey, you always seem so eager to get naked with me anyways, now is your chance!” He responded, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up with Joss and now the both of us were just down to our knickers…

“This is the best game ever…” Georg said from his place in front of Bill. See, the awesome thing about me and Joss is that we both wear those girl shorts underwear so it’s just like wearing a bathing suit!

“Aww…”

“Serves you right Tom!” Joss snipped as we got back into our places.

“Right foot green.” Gustav said, him and Sasha both obviously trying not to laugh at us right now…

“REVENGE!” Joss yelled, bumping into Bill, who bumped into Georg…And down they went. And of course, because Tom was the one that made Joss and I fall in the first place I faked slipping a little and knocked him over as well! “Nice shorts Bill.” Joss said, laughing a little. Bill was the only one wearing boxer briefs because well…I’m sure it’s pretty hard to wear regular boxers in tight pants…

Joss’s POV

“I propose we just stop playing now.” Bill said when we were already all back into our positions on the mat…Very awkwardly might I add. All tangled up with one another.

“Why? I’m just started to have fun!” Hayden said. Gustav and Sasha were snickering on the side lines watching us all make complete fools of ourselves.

“Well, I know Tom doesn’t mind showing off his junk…But I would rather not.” He said, which I actually agreed on. I mean come on. I’m already in my bra and underwear here…Plus I don’t want to flash the whole damn bus.

“You are such a weenie Bill!” Tom said as Bill untangled himself and finally stood straight, grabbing his discarded clothes and putting them back on. I was quick to follow though.

“Damnit! I can’t be the only girl!” Hayden whined. “Go away Georg. Or no wait…Why don’t we just continue this upstairs huh? Just me and you Tomi?” I almost fell over laughing while I was trying to pull my pants on at the look on Tom’s face when she said that.

“Don’t tease me.” Georg was now trying to get away from them as quickly as possible…Which incidentally made them both fall…

“Oh boy, guess that means you guys gotta take off another article of clothing!” I said and now the whole bus was full of whistles and cat calls. Tom and Hayden looked at each other with wicked grins and both scrambled to their feet, racing up the stairs.

Sasha’s POV

“Now why did you have to go and provoke them Joss?” I asked as Bill shuddered.

“Seriously…I know my brother is a sex fiend…But come on…On the bus you guys?!” Bill yelled, but of course Tom and Hayden didn’t respond.

“Now we’re all stuck down here!” Georg whined. They were all fully clothed now…Well…There was still the nice little pile and Tom and Hayden’s clothes still sitting on the floor…I’m not taking that stuff upstairs…No way.

“I just thought they would take clothes off! Not run upstairs to…” Joss shuddered now too and collapsed on the couch while Gustav and I put away the game.

“I doubt they are actually…Doing anything…I mean, we would HEAR something by now wouldn’t we?” Georg asked, pulling a disgusted face.

“I DON’T WANNA KNOW!! LALALALALA! CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Bill yelled, plugging his ears and shaking his head. To solve Bill’s yelling Joss got up and grabbed his bag of sweets from the counter and waved it in front of his face before pulling out a gummy bear and popping it into her mouth. “NEIN!!” He yelled now, lunging at Joss and tackling her to the floor.

“Not AGAIN you guys!!” Gustav said, “Seriously! It’s JUST CANDY!” I don’t think I’ve ever heard him get so loud before…

“You OWE ME!!!” Joss half whined and was able to snag about a hand full of Gummy bears before Bill got the bag back. And now he is sitting on the couch pouting while Joss sat across from him with a triumphant smile on her face as she munched.

“You suck…” Bill said.

“No. Your brother sucks.”

“How does Tom suck?” Bill asked, confusion flooding his face as he raised a brow at her.

“I don’t know, you’ll have to ask Hayden later.” She was smiling brightly when she said that and now Bill’s expression changed from confused to completely horrified and disgusted.

“ICH HASSE DICH!!!” He yelled, plugging his ears again.

Gustav’s POV

I swear…If those two are doing what we all think they are doing and they go ANYWHERE near my bunk I will kill them. It was pretty funny watching Joss torture Bill though because she started back in whenever he unplugged his ears…Which also gave her more opportunities to steal gummy bears from him. I seriously need a camera right now. And then I remembered…

“Sasha where is your camera…?” I asked her in a low voice so no one else would hear. A thoughtful expression came across her face before turning to one of disgust…

“It’s upstairs…” She said, “Oh god…My poor camera!”

“I don’t think they would do anything like THAT…” I said, shaking my head.

“I wouldn’t put it past Hayden to suggest it…” She responded.

“Suggest what?” Georg asked and now Joss and Bill were silent and looking at us.

“Uhm…My camera is upstairs…” Was all she needed to say before the three of them pretty much started screaming about it.

“Shut up guys! They probably aren’t even doing anything!” I said. I was started to get a headache now…I really wish they would just SHUT UP! Plus. I’m sure we’ll find out at some point whether or not those two actually did anything…They both have no shame.
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahaha. Gotta love strip twister...Yeah. Allie of course here. Enjoy!