Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 17

Tom’s POV

The gig, right, I almost forgot! I was starting to feel better about having the girls around. Plus it gave David a bit of a break from us and they were always making sure that we were on time for whatever we had to do for the day. Gustav was still freaking out about the camera, as was Joss and Bill of course since it was pictures of THEM on there…I’m sooo glad they hadn’t decided to take pictures of Hayden and I last night…

“What the hell possessed you to even BRING your camera to the shoot?!” Joss yelled, oh yeah, did I not mention…? Bill and Joss have been yelling at Gustav since we got back onto the bus and headed for the venue…I decided to go upstairs and motioned for Hayden to follow me.

“Whatcha want Tomi Boy?” She asked as we got to the bunk area.

“Help figuring out what I’m going to wear for the show tonight.” I said easily, grabbing my bag from under our bunk and started going through it. Quite suddenly she bumped me out of the way with her hip and started going through my clothes.

“Ooo, did I ever tell you how hot you look in camo?” She asked and I just smirked a but as she pulled out my jungle camo t-shirt and the hat that matched it, laying them both out perfectly on the bed before searching for a good pair of pants to go with them.

“No, but you also never told me you were going to take over and choose my outfit for me.” I said, leaning against the wall, watching her go through my clothes.

“Well, you asked for my help. So I decided instead of being up here the whole time I would just pick it out for you.” She said absently, pulling out a pair of jeans. “There. I’m not picking out your boxers though…You can do that yourself…Or just go commando.” She said last, winking at me before heading back downstairs.

Joss’s POV

“I can’t believe this…If those pictures get all over the internet I swear to god this band is going to have to find a new drummer…” I grumbled, searching quite angrily through the fridge for something to drink. Everyone was down here now, arranged around on the couches and at the table. Hayden was closest to me and she just shook her head at what I said. “I’m not kidding! If those pictures get out…I’m going to be murdered!” I squeaked out, plopping down across from her with a loud sigh.

“I’m sorry Joss! I didn’t really mean to leave my camera like that…” Gustav said from his spot next to Georg on the couch. I just shot him a filthy glare and didn’t say anything back. This was terrible…We arrived at the venue soon enough for sound check. It was kind of funny watching Bill get pissed off because things kept messing up…But as the three of us had seen many times, no matter how terrible a sound check goes the show always kicks ass. So they had nothing to worry about…It was also entertaining to watch them freak out in the green room.

“Oh my god Tom…STOP FIDGETTING!” Hayden yelled, and to make him stop she collapsed into his lap and grabbed his hands. So he settled on resting his head against her back and constantly tapping his feet on the ground.

“You guys are always so nervous but you always put on such a good show. Crazy stuff. Don’t be nervous!” Sasha said, looking around. Gustav was of course in his own little world with his head phones on, taping up his fingers, Bill was doing his scales and Georg looked like he was about to fall asleep…And of course I already explained Tom’s current level of nervousness.

“What if we fuck up though? Bill has done it lots of times!” Georg said, his voice sounding a bit groggy.

“Yeah…Like in Paris when he sang to soon and COMPLETELY fucked up the groove of the song.” Tom said, it was a bit muffled because he was currently hiding behind Hayden who looked about ready to snap his feet off if he didn’t stop tapping them on the floor.

“I swear to god Tom if you don’t stop you won’t have any feet and I’ll have to do the show instead.” I know that girl way to well…And Tom did stop at that threat.

“Geez Hayden, harsh much?” I asked, smiling a bit at her.

“Nope. Just honest.” She said, smiling sweetly. It was soon time for them to get set up with the electronic ear pieces and stuff and then within 10 minutes they were being led by security to the stage. Saki hung back to talk to us though.

“You girls have to set this room up for later.” He said and we just looked at him quizzically, there had been NOTHING on the schedule that talked about this… “Fans with backstage passes.” He said and we nodded in understanding and as soon as he left we started setting the room up with drinks and random snacks for when the show was over.

Gustav’s POV

As usual we ended up rocking the house. Nothing went wrong like the things that happened in the sound check. The fans were going nuts of course and I could vaguely see that half the girls in the front row were crying…I still don’t really understand why they cry really…We’re just people too. No big deal right? When the show was done all I wanted to do was disappear onto the bus and sleep for the next two days…But when we got offstage Saki informed us that there were quite a few fans that had gotten backstage passes, so I would have to put off sleep for a while longer…We were all able to get cleaned up though so that we didn’t reek when the fans came back. Once we were cleaned up and smelled alright we all wandered tiredly into the green room to see the girls were just finishing setting up various drinks on a long table. Plenty of soda, water, beer, liquor for those of us that were able to drink it…Which was all of us in this little group besides Joss who was still 17. She could drink beer though so I doubt she would care.

“How come you didn’t tell us there would be fans back here tonight?” Tom asked, collapsing in the first chair he came across after grabbing a bottle of beer off the table and twisting it open.

“We didn’t even know about it until you guys were already on your way to the stage. Saki stayed behind and told us we had to set up for fans…” Hayden said and since they were done setting up she grabbed a beer for herself as well and sat down on the couch.

“Yeah, it wasn’t on the schedule at all or we would have told you and brought spare clothes for you lot to change into…” Joss said, scrunching up her nose a bit. It was then I remembered that both of them had performed on stage…How could I forget about that? So they knew just how gross it was afterwards.

“I didn’t peg you for a beer drinker.” Georg said and now I looked at Hayden…And then I looked at Tom…CREEPY!! They both took a drink at the same time…Lowered their bottles at the same time…And BOTH looked at Georg with one eyebrow raised. “DON’T DO THAT!!!” He yelled at the top of his lungs, jumping up from his seat. They looked at each other now and just shrugged.

“Seriously…You two are creepy…” I said, shaking my head.

“If you think WE’RE creepy…Look over there.” Hayden said, nodding to the left, so I looked over to see that Joss and Bill were standing at the refreshment table with a plate each and they were putting the same stuff on it…At almost the same time…

“This is way to weird…” Right after I said that I heard squealing…Oh god, please kill me. That squeal signaled that the fans had arrived. Hayden got up from the couch just as some bottle blonde decided that she was going to plaster herself to Tom…If you have never seen Hayden give someone the look of death…Feel lucky. Because its pretty damn scary…Tonight wasn’t going to go to well, I could feel it in my bones.

Hayden’s POV

God…I HATE bottle blonde…Preppy…Skanky dressing…GAH! I guess you could say that I’m a bit jealous right now…Well…That would also be an understatement. It’s been a while since the little party started and I was working my way into a nice buzz after a few shots and a few beers.

“You alright Hay?” Joss asked, but my gaze was still solely for Tom and that bottle blonde that was standing with him and hanging all over him…Joss followed my gaze and when she saw it she shook her head. “You know better Hayden. He is the self-proclaimed man-whore.” She said but it didn’t make me stop staring death in that girls direction…

Joss’s POV

I knew how to make Hayden feel better…And I was going to do it too. With a bottle of beer in my hand I started wandering through people aimlessly until I ended up a bit behind Tom and whatever skank he was chatting up. I smiled a bit to myself as I walked over and ‘Accidentally’ bumped into her back. A very high pitched squeal rang out through the room and then everything went silent. The girl whipped around and I had to bite my lip VERY hard to keep from laughing…Her shirt was completely soaked! Apparently I didn’t notice before that she had a drink in her hand. Oops. My bad…

“You…You BITCH! You did that on purpose!” She said, her face turning extremely red. Now it was really quiet.

“What did you just say to her?” Oh no…Hayden already hated this girl for being all over Tom…And now she had just insulted me. Apparently the girl hadn’t noticed Hayden before at all but now that she saw her, her face kind of went from angry to confused in a heart beat…I swear when girls bleach their hair blonde it seeps into their brains…But remember folks, its not just a hair color…It’s a lifestyle! She looked from Hayden, who was now at my side, and then to Tom.

“Ew, what are you?” At this point, before Hayden in her buzzed stupor could do anything stupid, I grabbed her arms while Tom steered that stupid girl away to not only get her away from Hayden and her soon to be complete murderous rampage…But to get her cleaned up as well of course.

“I swear to god if she comes near me again she won’t have ANY of that precious blond hair left…" Thankfully the girl decided to go home after that, probably with some urging from Tom to do so…But after THAT girl left another one attached herself to him, this time a pretty little brunette girl. After the blond left things started really getting going, someone put in a Samy Deluxe CD and I knew only 2 people in the room that would do that…You all know who I’m talking about here.

Sasha’s POV

“Shhh! Shut up! You’ll wake him…” Hayden whisper shouted while the three of us were giggling like crazy. We were back on the bus now. Tom had passed out first…And for those of you who have no idea what that has to do anything I shall inform you right now. There are certain rules about parties…Skanks and assholes get kicked out, if someone runs into the bathroom someone else has to check to make sure they are alright. There must be at least ONE babysitter for the people that get drunk…Which is me tonight by the way…And of course, our personal favorite…The person who passes out first is subject to pranking…

“Dude…I hope none of the guys come up here and catch us…” Joss whispered/slurred. We each have a permanent marker in our hands and were staring at the sleeping, half dressed Tom Kaulitz as if we were plotting his doom. Which we sort of were in a way…And with that Hayden was the first to begin. We wrote stuff on him and drew stuff on his face. Joss and her love of colorful stuff had decided to draw a rainbow on his cheek…I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t have let Hayden have a marker because she was having way to much fun with this. She wrote man-whore a lot and a few other insulting things that I refuse to tell you about…And of course some very perverted things that I also refuse to tell you because…Well…Yeah. You don’t wanna know.

“I can’t wait for morning now…” Hayden said, smirking widely as we hid away our markers and went downstairs for a while. Poor Hayden was so tipsy that she kind of tripped over the bottom of her trousers and fell down the stairs…It Gustav helped me get her to the couch though since he was pretty much sober as well.

“What have you three been up to…?” He asked and I shook my head slowly.

“Just wait until morning and you’ll see.” I said, smiling a little. It didn’t take to long before everyone headed up the stairs for sleep, Joss and Bill of course in his bunk, Hayden went right to Tom’s and slipped in, closing the curtain after her. I’m still sharing with Gustav. I don’t know if he minds or not, I know I sure as hell don’t. I just felt a little bad for Georg…Maybe I should get HIM a teddy…

Hayden’s POV

The next morning I woke up with a start to someone yelling at the top of their lungs.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY FACE!!!!” I sat bolt upright and managed to hit my head in the process…That isn’t a good thing when you already have a hangover…But once the throbbing in my head dulled a little I looked over to see that Tom was no longer in the bunk and I snickered before trying to slip out of the blankets to get out of the bunk…I failed miserably as I still had my baggy pants on and only succeeded in falling on my ass all tangled up in the blankets…If everyone wasn’t already awake from Tom’s screaming they sure were now with the loud noise I had made falling and cursing.

“What the hell is going on…?” Joss’s groggy and VERY angry voice said from Bill’s bunk and suddenly the curtain was opened and she peered out at me, glaring.

“WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!” Tom screamed and Joss’s eyes went wide now and she could hardly contain her snickering. Everyone was awake now and getting out of bed, asking what the hell his problem was as I untangled myself from the blankets and got to my feet.

“Who the hell knows? Someone go check on him if you’re so damn worried.” Joss snapped, yeah sure, she thought it was funny about what we had done to Tom, but it was morning…And Joss doesn’t wake up in the morning…Yeah. So of course she is going to be grumpy. No one had to go and check on him though as he soon came storming out from the bathroom. He stopped when he saw that everyone was awake now and we were all silent for a minute before completely DYING of laughter at the sight of him. He was covered in writing and little drawings from waist to face. He looked directly at me though and stormed over as I somewhat calmly grabbed my bag from under the bunk.

“You did this didn’t you?!” He half yelled, making me wince.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Tom…I was a bit drunk last night so I don’t remember much.” I said seriously, opening the bag only to see that I had grabbed Tom’s by accident…Of course.

“You look SOOO ridiculous right now!” Bill said, giggling from behind Joss. Apparently he wasn’t mad about us messing with him…

“I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT!!!” Oh yeah…I forgot that today was a day off because the next few days were packed with things to do.

“So? It’ll wash off.” I said, zipping his bag back up and tossing it under the bunk before grabbing MY bag for sure this time.

“I already tried!!! So guess what THAT means…” He said and I didn’t bother looking at him as I went to open my bag. He grabbed my arm though and now he had my attention…

“What Tom?” I asked, I usually don’t do so well when people grab me like that…But he has a cute face even when it’s covered in marker…So he’s lucky.

“It means you get to go on that date for me since I can’t now thanks to you.” And cue the random bursts of laughter via me.

“Yeah right. You’re nuts. Just tell the girl you have a hangover or something and can’t stop throwing up.” I said, shaking my head and pulling my arm from his grasp.

“Dude, do you really think that it would be a good idea for that anyways? I mean, girls expect you to want to get right down their pants and it would be weird if you didn’t…So Hayden CAN’T go on a date for you.” Gustav said and I sent MANY mental thanks in his direction.

“To bad. Because I’m not canceling this. Besides, I’m supposed to go and pick her up in an hour.” He said and I just looked at him like he was crazy. “How about this…If you do this I will completely forget about you drawing all over me and won’t ask you to do anything else like this for 2 whole weeks.” He said and I just smirked at him.

“How about this…If I do this for you…You have to be MY slave for a week.” His face dropped now…But he gave in.

“Fine…Deal.” He said in a bit of a growl.

“You’re sexy even covered in marker Tomi boy.” I purred out but he just glared at me a little bit.

Joss’s POV

I can’t believe that Hayden is actually going to do this…Right now she is upstairs with Tom, who is picking out what she is going to wear today and fixing her up just to make sure the girl wouldn’t suspect anything…They came down 30 minutes later and I swear it looked like they were about to strangle each other.

“So what’s this ones name?” Hayden asked, crossing her arms over her chest, which was of course pressed flat right now…Just thinking about those straps made me wince in pain.

“Amber Fletcher. She’s 18, she likes pink…And that’s all I know.” He replied, not even looking at her now. I suppose it would seem kind of weird to be looking at a GIRL who resembled you enough to be your twin…Even though he already had one. Him and Bill didn’t really look all that much alike anymore really…Except for when they were both dressed down and Bill wasn’t wearing any makeup. Which isn’t to often unless they are all having a fuck off day like today.

“Are you sure you wanna do this Hayden?” I asked from my spot next to Sasha.

“I may as well, plus, I get Tomi as my own personal slave for a full week if I do it.” She said, smirking that Tom smirk and wiggling her eyebrows a bit. I saw Tom look at the clock and now he pretty much pushed her out of the door to get her going. He slammed the door shut again before stomping off to the bathroom to shower and try and get the marker off again.

“You guys are to cruel.” Georg said.

“What? He passed out first! It is a well known rule that the person that passes out first after a party gets fucked with.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest and smiling.

“And now your best friend is probably going to get mauled tonight thanks to that prank.” Gustav said and I grimaced. He was right…But apparently Hayden thought it was worth getting Tom as a slave for a week…PLUS the added bonus of laughing at him all the time about it now.

Hayden’s POV

I was praying out loud on the drive to this girls house that it wasn’t that blond bitch…I was actually hoping it was that little brunette instead because she had seemed FAR less annoying. Tom had given me his cell phone so that I could call her and tell her I was on my way and get directions. When I got to the door I adjusted my hood over my hat and pulled down my sunglasses before I knocked. Thank GOD it was the little brunette…I would have killed someone if it was that blond girl. All in all my performance was flawless. I took her out for coffee first, then lunch, then we just walked around. She had no idea that I wasn’t the real Tom at all…But then again I don’t think all the lights are completely on upstairs…It was starting to get dark when I dropped her off and just to be nice I walked her to her door…

“Do you want to come in so maybe we could get to know each other a little better?” She asked in a coy and seductive voice. I froze for a moment…This was NOT part of the deal!! Then I remembered JUST who I was at this point in time and tried to put a flirty smile back on my face…But as soon as that girl grabbed my shirt and kissed me I KNEW that I had to get away from here FAST!

Tom’s POV

It was dark now and I was pacing around the bus waiting for Hayden to get back. I had finally gotten all the marker off of myself after about 3 hours of scrubbing at it and now I was just waiting for her to get back so I could find out how it went.

“Would you quit pacing already! I’m sure it went fine!” Bill said from the couch.

“I can’t!” I was just about to use Hayden’s phone to call mine when the door banged open and was then slammed with so much force that it literally shook the bus. She clamored up the stairs and when she looked up and saw me standing there she glared, pointed at me, opened her mouth to speak but snapped it shut again and ground her teeth together before pushing past me forcefully and stumbling up the stairs.

“Uh oh…” Joss said and I looked over at her.

“What uh oh? What’s uh oh?” I asked quickly, not quite getting it really. I know what uh oh means…I just don’t know why she said it.

“She’s going to rip your head off for something as soon as she finds her voice again.” Sasha answered.

“You might want to just get it over with now.” Joss said right after that. So, with my head hung down a bit I climbed the stairs to the bunk area…The light was on and when I poked my head around the corner I was greeted with the sight of Hayden changing out of her ‘me’ clothes and as soon as she was done I made my presence known.

“Get the fuck away from me right now Tom.” She said before I could even open my mouth.

“What the hell happened?” I asked, I kept my distance from her though and stayed standing by Gustav’s bunk while she sat down on ours.

“What the hell happened…WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! I JUST GOT MAULED BY THAT GIRL THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED!!! THAT WASN’T IN THE DEAL!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, getting to her feet quickly. Oh god…This girl scares the shit out of me sometimes. I’m pretty sure half the city heard her scream that. I just stared at her wide eyed as she took a few deep breaths before speaking again. “I walked her to her fucken door, just to be nice, and she started being all…EW! FUCK! I swear if I didn’t get away when I did she would have dragged me into her house and fucking RAPED ME! Well. For the most part until she rubbed against me and figure out I HAVE NO DICK!” I just let her scream at me…I was NOT about to interrupt her and possible get hit. “I have never kissed a girl in my LIFE TOM! And I had NO intentions of EVER doing so!” I bit down on my lip when she finally stopped yelling and collapsed back onto the bunk.

“Feel better now…?” I asked cautiously.

“No! But do you want to know what’s going to make me feel LOADS better?” She asked, but I knew without asking her what she was going to tell me anyways…Which she did, “The whole week you are going to be my slave…Be prepared Tomi boy because it’s going to be HELL!” She snapped out before rolling into the bunk and closing the curtain…When I got back downstairs everything was quiet so I knew they had heard the whole thing…And even if they hadn’t been quiet they would have heard Hayden screaming from across fucken town!

“You’re gonna get it!” Joss said in a sing song voice.

“And don’t even think you’re going to get any pity out of us either. I warned you that this would happen.” Gustav said.

“Shut up…I have to mentally prepare for my doom…” I grumbled, collapsing onto the couch. I had a feeling it was going to be a very long week…
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh mein gott...SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG GUYS! But this was a bit of a difficult one to lay the ground work for. 10 and a half pages!!! AHHH! But yeah. Allie here if you couldn't tell of course. And you better enjoy this because I worked my ARSCH off on this chapter. And I swear if you aren't pissing yourselves laughing...There is something VERY wrong with you! Hehe. LATER! OH YEAH! Ok. So. My buddy ole pal Rawr! I are a Duck! Has a new story out. Go read it!!! If you go into the comments on this you'll see her in there. So yeah. DO IT! You KNOW YOU WANT TO! Für Dich Alleine, Mein Engel. The title of her story of course...Sillies. Now go! Comment cause you love me. And...Go read her story because I LOVE HER! MUAHA!