Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 19

Tom’s POV

This is probably the single most embarrassing thing I have ever had to do in my life…Not only did I have to take these three trouble maker girls out shopping, my treat, but I had to do it in my BROTHERS clothes!!! And since I wasn’t allowed baggy clothes that meant I couldn’t even wear one of my own sweat shirts.

“You do know that you get to carry our bags for us right?” Hayden asked as I drove off towards the nearest Mall.

“Are you serious? So I really have to walk around in public like this?” I asked, trying not to take my eyes off the road. Hayden is sitting in the passenger seat while Joss and Sasha are bouncing happily around in the backseat.

“Of course. Why the hell would I tell you to dress like that if I didn’t want people to see you. If anyone asks, tell them we’re part of the tour crew and you lost a bet. Either that or I could disappoint your skanky fans by telling them that you’re my sex slave for the week and you have to dress the way I want you to…” She said, smirking MY smirk at me.

“I still can’t believe your brother walked in on me in the shower. You two are both terrible!” Joss said from behind Hayden.

“Hey, I just thought I should try and get my little brother some action.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Seriously Joss, maybe you wouldn’t be so cranky if you got laid every once in a while!” See, I knew at least Hayden would agree with me…And I got to laugh when Joss reached up and smacked her. “I don’t think you should be laughing Tomi boy. But hey, maybe if your lucky no one will recognize you while were out.” She said and I groaned, really wanting to bang my head against the steering wheel as I turned into the mall parking lot and tried to find a spot close enough to the doors.

“I really hate you…” I muttered as I parked the car. She just smiled at me though.

“I warned you. I got mauled, so you have to suffer for it.” She said, undoing her seatbelt and getting out, quickly followed by Joss and Sasha.

Joss’s POV

I swear, I never thought I would see the day when Tom would be dressed in Bill’s clothes…I couldn’t even picture it until now! And that’s only because I’m seeing it for real with my own two eyes…Hayden is going to put Tom through so much hell this week it isn’t even…Well yes, yes it is funny.

“You are so whipped.” Sasha said through slight laughter.

“How the hell do I look whipped?” Tom asked as he waddled along, trying to adjust himself in Bill’s tight pants without gaining too much attention…But come on. A guy with dreadlocks wearing tight black jeans and a tight t-shirt? It gets attention whether he wants it to or not…

“Because you’re doing EVERYTHING Hayden tells you to do…” I said, smiling brightly and bouncing up to walk with Hayden who kept looking over her shoulder and laughing heartily at Tom.

“The only reason I’m doing this is because I agreed to be her slave! Not because I’m pussy whipped!” He grumbled, finally catching up with us. He looked very awkward.

“You know, you might not have such a hard time of it if you were going commando.” Hayden said thoughtfully, giving him a once over. “So how about when we get to the first clothing shop you go into the dressing room and get out of your boxers. I can help if you want.” Today was going to be so much fun…Not only was she torturing him with the fact that he couldn’t wearing his normal baggy clothes OR his hats…But he also was being deprived sexually…So I’m pretty sure he would take any chance he got to try and seduce Hayden so that he wouldn’t have to give that up. Dozens of people were staring at Tom, either that or they just glanced at him, looked away, and then did a double take. I know a lot of people recognized him…But they weren’t to sure it really was him because of what he was wearing. We trolled the mall, going into pretty much every shop there. I got some of the best new accessories and I knew it would make Bill jealous because as far as I knew he didn’t have these ones.

Sasha ended up getting some new art supplies from a little shop at the other end. Tom was so embarrassed at this point that he just didn’t speak much…Well…That was until Hayden dragged him into one of the shops she always gets clothes from and took him right to the changing rooms. Probably to get him out of his boxers…Ew…I really don’t want to think about that thank you very much.

“I can’t believe he actually agreed to be her slave. Not even I’M stupid enough to do that.” Sasha said, biting back her laughter.

“I know right? He just doesn’t know her like we do…She’s going easy on him though. It could be a lot worse.” I said. It didn’t take long before they came out, Hayden looking triumphant with his boxers in her hand and him looking, if possible, even MORE grumpy then before.

Hayden’s POV

“Aww, come on Tomi boy, don’t be so pouty, we still have more shopping to do!” I said, personally I really don’t like shopping, but it’s torturing Tom, and he’s paying for everything…So I guess it’s fine this time. I dragged him around the store with Sasha and Joss trailing behind us, laughing. At some point Sasha pulled her video camera out of her bag and started filming it all just so we would be able to remember this. I didn’t get much, I didn’t want to be that mean really. So I just got a few new pairs of jeans, a new shirt and a new hat to go with it.

“Can I please just change out of this…?” He whined as we headed out of the store and towards the food court…With him of course carrying our things. As soon as we found a table to sit at some girls came running over and Tom looked up with wide eyes.

“Oh my god it IS you!” One of the girls squealed, giggling with her friends.

“I’m ruined…” He groaned, slapping his hand against his forehead.

“Be nice Tomi boy.” I said, smirking a bit while Joss and Sasha laughed loudly, filming EVERYTHING.

“Why are you dressed like Bill?” One of the girls piped up. They were all pretty young, maybe 14 or 15 years old…And of course annoying as hell in my opinion.

“He lost a bet. So he has to dress like that for a whole week, and he can’t wear any of his hats either.” Joss laughed out and now the girls looked at us.

“And who are you?” Ooo, sounds like someone is a bit jealous eh? And why wouldn’t she, we WERE hanging out with Tom Kaulitz after all.

“Tour crew…” Tom mumbled and by the look of it he really just wanted to bang his head against the table a few times. Those girls INSISTED on taking pictures with him and got his autograph and after they were gone we got something to eat before leaving.

“This can’t get any worse…” Tom growled as he put our bags into the trunk of the car.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet Tom.” I said, getting into the passenger seat.

“I wonder if they’ll use this for Tokio Hotel TV.” Sasha said excitedly as she stopped recording and turned off her camera.

“No way, no how. It’s embarrassing enough that I had to be SEEN like this…”

“Well, guess what, you’re going to be seen like this again at the next show…Cause that’s part of it since I told you that you can’t wear your own clothes for the whole week.” Oh the look on his face when I said that was priceless.

“You’re joking…How the HELL am I supposed to play when my dick is being crushed in these pants!?” He pretty much yelled as he pulled out of the parking space and we headed off.

“Just don’t look at the chicks in the front rows boobs!” Joss pipped up happily from the backseat.

“I can’t help that though!”

“Sure you can. Just picture your brother naked and you won’t get a boner.” Sasha said, making us all laugh, except for Tom of course…When we got back to the hotel we made him carry our things up to our suit and then I proceeded to follow him into his and Bill’s room just to make sure he wasn’t going to try and change out of those clothes.

“Hi Bill!” I said excitedly. He jumped because I had surprised him. He was sitting on the couch watching TV but when he looked up he burst into laughter. Apparently he wasn’t used to seeing Tom dressed like him just yet. He had been able to contain himself before but this time he didn’t.

“I hate you guys…” He said and when I pulled his boxers out of my pocket Bill just laughed harder.

“I couldn’t stand seeing him with his hand down his pants every 5 seconds so I made him take them off.” I said, wiggling my eyebrows and sitting on the couch with Bill.

“I don’t care WHAT you say he isn’t borrowing my underwear. It’s bad enough he’s wearing my pants.” Bill said, stifling his laughter now.

“Don’t worry, I prefer him going commando.” I said, laughing right along with him.

Gustav’s POV

I must admit that I did feel a LITTLE bad for what Hayden was putting Tom through. Already today she made him dress in Bill’s clothes, take the three of them to the mall and pay for stuff for them, he had to carry their bags for them AND carry them up to their room…And we have an interview in 15 minutes and apparently Tom isn’t allowed to change into his regular clothes for that OR the gig tomorrow night...

“Don’t say a word Gustav…And pardon me while I go die.” Tom said, he was trying to get away from Hayden right now who was no doubt plotting what she was going to do to him next.

“Well, you brought it on yourself Tom.” Was all I said, laughing just a little bit. He looked VERY uncomfortable in Bill’s clothes…

“You still look hot Tom!” Hayden yelled from somewhere behind us and he responded by flipping her the bird. “Aww, I wish I could but remember…NO SEX FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!” Oh boy, it was going to be fun watching him go crazy without sex for a whole week. He’d usually get pissed after only 24 HOURS of not having sex.

“Can I kill her?” Tom asked, looking at Bill.

“Nope, besides, when this week is over you can go back to bossing her around as usual.” Bill said. Georg was NOT hiding the fact that he was amused by this…He laughed every time he looked at Tom. The interviewer was really shocked to see Tom the way he was and asked immediately why he was dressed that way.

“Well, Tom was stupid enough to make a bet against one of the girls that are part of the tour crew…And he lost, big time. And part of the wager was that if he lost he had to dress like Bill for the whole week.” Georg said, trying not to laugh his brains out.

“Am I really needed here?” Tom asked, shifting uncomfortable in his chair. We could vaguely hear the girls laughing from where they were standing off set. He had to sit through the whole interview like that, constantly squirming around, probably wanting to adjust himself but not being able to because of the cameras. Once we got back to the hotel though he flipped out.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE MAKING ME DO THIS!” He yelled at Hayden, but she wasn’t phased by it, she must be getting used to the mood swings that the twins have sometimes…

“And I can’t believe I got MAULED by another GIRL! You said you would be my slave for the week if I went on that date for you. I did that, and I nearly got found out because the girl wanted down YOUR pants. If that hadn’t of happened I probably would have just used you as a sex slave for the week. But no. It happened, and now you get to deal with it. And trust me, if you this it’s bad now, go ahead and keep yelling at me, that will only make it worse.” She was completely calm during her whole little speech with all of us standing there…Which let me tell you just made her scarier.

“She’s serious Tom. If you haven’t noticed already she has a pretty fucked up sense of humor. She’s going easy on you.” Joss chipped in. Tom just gave up and went to his and Bill’s suit and slammed the door shut behind him.

“Well, that was interesting.” Sasha said. She had told us about her filming the trip to the mall…So while Tom sulked in his and Bill’s room the rest of us went to the girls room to watch it.

Sasha’s POV

The guys all got a kick out of watching the video of us all at the mall. Especially when it got to the part of us at the food court when all those girls came running over…After that Hayden disappeared, probably to go torture Tom some more while the rest of us ordered room service, which of course included drinks. There wasn’t a gig tonight which was a bit of a disappointment, but tomorrow there were about three interviews, sound check and then the show. We were all pretty psyched to see just how Tom would do in those clothes on stage.

“I’m surprised you guys are actually enjoying watching Tom get tortured.” Joss said, of course she had sprung at the fact that there was Lemon Sorbet on the menu here so she was now stuffing herself with it. Typical Joss.

“Tom always makes fun of us, it’s a bit refreshing to see that he now knows how it feels.” Gustav said and I couldn’t help but smile at him. When he saw it though my face flushed and I looked away quickly.

“Besides, he’s the only one getting picked on!” Georg said happily. They had finally seemed to get used to us and how crazy we were.

“OH! I forgot!” Joss yelled as soon as she finished off her Sorbet and jumped up from her seat, running into her room.

“Ok…” Bill said, lifting his right brow up in confusion. I knew what she was doing though…And soon enough she came bolting out of her room with one of the bags from today in her hand and once she sat back down she smiled.

“Prepare to be jealous.” She said to Bill before pulling out some of her new accessories.

“That’s not fair! I don’t even have those!” While those two freaked out and argued over those things…The rest of us wondered what the hell those two were up to. And we soon found out…

Tom’s POV

“No. No way in HELL am I doing that. That’s pushing it WAY to far.” I said as Hayden dragged me towards her suite.

“Alright, well it’s either that or you dress in drag, let me put a spiked collar and a leash on you for the whole day.” She said and I groaned.

“Fine!” The first option was actually better then the second one…Even though it was still terrible…Everyone looked up when we walked in and I could see a wicked smile on Hayden’s face.

“You get to use Tom as your makeup dummy tomorrow Joss.” I remembered that not only had I gotten her new accessories, but also new makeup…And now I was regretting this whole deal…

“Seriously?!” Joss yelled, bouncing up excitedly.

“Yup, so you can test out all your new stuff on Tom. He doesn’t have to wear it to the interviews…But he has to for the gig.”

“Ouch…”Georg said.

“It was either that or he dresses in drag.” Hayden said, which caused everyone to erupt with laughter.

“Thanks guys…I have the best friends in the world…” I said sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little over 7 pages. I know I'm lagging, but my brain isn't really here right now. lol. But anyways! Its Allie. And...Yeah. You should comment. Cause you love us!