Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 2

Josceline’s POV

Oh pain, lots of pain. Why would someone just stand there and let us run into them? It’s just mean! Staring at the floor still and to Hayden and Sasha we were all holding some limb of some sort after crashing into these people.

‘We’ve been looking for you two everywhere! Come on we’re going to be late for this interview!’ Hold on, I’ve heard that voice somewhere before. Slowly lifting my painful neck I looked up and found myself at the feet of the real Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer. Oh dear…

‘Interview? What interview?’ Hayden asked nearly forgetting to keep up with Tom’s voice. She looked us Sasha and me very confused and slightly red cheeked under her glasses. Hold on, we could have some fun with this still.

‘You know, that interview we’re late for. We were just on our way to it when we get chased by fans. Plus, I needed my Gummy Bears!’ I said standing up looking down to “Tom” and “Fabian” who was still filming. Sasha started shaking her head then coughed to disguise it. Ok so, they weren’t up for the adventure. But I was! Not that I want to get arrested when they find out we’re not the real twins. Oh, yeah… did not think of that! Georg went to take a Gummy Bear out of the packet I still had in my hand. What does he think he’s doing? These are my Gummer Bears!

‘Nein! Nein… Mein!’ I retracted the packet from his grasp and shook my head violently.

‘Georg, what’s the point in even trying? You know what he’s like with sweets.’ Gustav said walking away then stopped. ‘Are you guys coming or what?’ Look at Hayden and Sasha who were still on the floor. Pashing them selves up off the ground we continued to wonder through numerous streets. Once or twice we tried ditching them and turning down alleys but they’d come after us and drag us back saying we were going the wrong way. There was no way out of this.

Hayden’s POV

What has Joss got us into now? I know she was getting into it, but this is too far. Georg and Gustav were not supposed to see us. Especially as I’m currently trying not to scream at them. Obviously us three are fans, this is craziness! But we’ve done good and kept our cool so far, thankfully. Sasha, amazingly… still filming it all.

‘Guys, I need the toilet!’ She suddenly piped up looking very worried. She looked around and spotted the nearest public toilets.

‘You know what? I do to.’

‘And me.’ Josceline finished. We all made a mad dash for them but stopped after hearing a loud shout from behind us.

‘Guys! Guys! Where are you going?!’ Georg looked at us oddly holding his arms out wide. ‘Dudes! That’s the ladies! Or is there something you’re not telling us?!’

Giving a thumbs up we all took a deep breath before entering the… [shudders] ‘Men’s Toilets.’ They always stink when you go past. And now we have to find out what’s it like inside?! ‘Guys, how do we get out of this?’ I said spinning on my heel and nearly falling over my trousers.

‘I don’t know.’

‘Well hurry up and think of something. I think my boobs are inserting themselves back inside my body! Seriously, we are never being guys again! It’s tough on the bits we like for being chicks!’ Sasha said wriggling about trying to feel more comfortable. Now she’s mentioned it, it does hurt a lot. I hadn’t been thinking about it, but now it’s really bugging me! ‘What are we going to do? They think we’re the real twins! What happenes when we get to this interview and the actual Kaulitz twins are already there? We’re gonna get arrested!’

‘Well, how about we sneak out of here and ditch them? Oh man… my Gummer Bears are all gone!’ Joss said sighing and looking blankly into her empty paper bag.

‘Who cares right now? Honestly? We’re stuck in a men’s toilet dressed as the Kaulitz twins. The real Georg and Gustav outside thinking we’re are Bill and Tom. Then on top of all that, inverted chests! It’s not getting any better! I’m just gonna climb out of this window. It’s gonna make my escape easy!’ Sasha leapt at the wide open window and was nearly out of it but we dragged her back in.

‘Umm no, you can stay in this mess like we have to! Come on we’d better go. We’ll just have to see what happens from here.’ I sighed. Replacing the glasses on my face we headed back outside to the clueless real band mates.

‘How long do you need? Seriously… we’re even more late! You can see the fans from here, lets go!’ We marched off toward the small crowd waiting outside where the interview would be held. Thankfully, we didn’t need to sign autograph which would have really give us away! But people did want photo’s. Josceline stood and waved at people while sporting a huge smile on her face while stopping for the add photo. I had to do the whole flirt thing… It’s so wrong. If only they knew I was a girl! Sasha had to stand and film it all though.

‘Ok come on, it’s time you lot got inside.’ Someone said coming up to us. He back off the fans and lead us into a room packed with cameras and people and all sorts of expensive equipment. Tripping over my trousers a few more times I made it to to sofa and we all sat down. However we’d lost Sasha in the process. She’d been asked to work one of the cameras. Thing was, she had no idea how to work one of these big ones!

‘We’re here live with famed teen band Tokio Hotel! You’ve just kick started you’re second European tour, how does it feel to be back up on that stage?’

Oh No, what do we do now? Bill usually speaks first. I looked to Josceline who for a brief moment looked terrified but then calmed and smiled broadly. Hopefully she’s going to say something that Bill would. But there’s a question, the interviews already started, so where are the real twins?

‘Well it’s been so long since we’ve been on stage it was really refreshing to get that feeling back. When you’re up there you don’t tend to think about anything you just want to put all your thought and effort into playing a good show. The fans have taken their time out to turn up and pay to see us, we should make sure they are there for a good reason and give them a good show. We wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for them.’ Still smiling and still wearing her glasses Everyone seemed unaware that we were making this all up. But I guess that means she’s given an answer they’d expect Bill to give. But I guess now it’s my turn to answer a question… or was it? Out of the corner of my eye I spotted two figures. Quite tall, one with black hair like a lion’s mane and the other in a baseball cap.

The Real Twins.

The looked at us but no one had spotted them yet. But all of a sudden Georg nudged Gustav and they pointed at them then to us looking very confused. The crew saw what they were doing and soon everyone was looking back and forth from them to us.

‘Sorry, gotta run!’ I grabbed Joss’s hand and Sasha sprinted behind us out of the building toward our apparment. While we were running we removed our glasses and I took off my hat. I also gave up on bothering about looking stupid and ran holding up my jeans. Finally collapsing through the door we locked it up tightly and fell about panting.

‘We… are never… ever… doing anything; like that… again!’ I huffed.

‘Well, you gotta admit, it was fun. We even fooled the half of the band that was real. But thank God we’re back.. I need to take this thing off!’ She tried to untie the knot in the strap, but it wasn’t working. ‘I think I’m gonna go undo this in the bedroom. Sasha how much of it did you record?’

‘All of it, every last bit. I stopped filming when we got back here!’

After we were all changed into pyjama’s we slobbed out on the chairs and sofa’s. Though I don’t think any of us were willing to wear a bra right now. It felt good to not be crushed for a while. We all sat around eating pasta and pizza and editing the film to make it down from and hour and a ½ to 10 minutes to fit on you tube. In the end, we ended up with 3 different parts so it so we added all three videos and waited for the views to roll in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zee With chapter two!!
I hope I can make my chapters as good Aleine Zusammen's!
Hope you like!!