Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 20

Josceline’s POV

Make up test dummy! Oh yay! I’m going to have fun with this I could either make him look really pretty for the gig, or give him really bad make-up… What to do?! What to do?! I still need to get Bill back. I can’t believe he walked in on me. Stupid hotel, stupid lock, not having a stupid shower curtain. I need help on this one.

‘Hayden, what should I do for revenge?!’ I squeaked while jumping on her back. Luckily she caught me, otherwise it could have all gone wrong.

‘On who? You’ve already got Tom as a make-up dummy what more do you want? A sex dummy?!’

‘Maybe… no. I need to get Bill back for seeing me butt naked!’

‘Well. Don’t you have any ideas?’

‘I was thinking that I could reverse your thing for Tom. And y’know, make Bill where Tom’s clothes maybe? But I don’t think it’s enough and you know I’m bad at thinking of this stuff!’ I’m pretty bad at thinking of this stuff it’s true. Hayden is the master of umm… tricks. I don’t know but she’s good at it!

‘I say, you make him run around the lobby in his underwear holding a mega-phone singing ‘It’s Raining Men’’ Jumping up I fell on my ass off her back and pissed myself laughing at the thought of him doing that.

‘Oh yeah! We should make Tom do it as well!’ I rolled on my back in the middle of the hall way in between ours and Gustav und Georg’s suites. Laying on my back I suddenly saw Bill standing above me. Oh great view right between his legs. Joy.

‘Can I borrow that necklace you bought yesterday please? It was really nice.’ He smiled sweetly without his make-up on it made him look even sweeter.

I wanted so much to give in to it. But instead I just said, ‘No. but you can do something else for me. Give me you’re clothes.’

‘What?!’ He stepped back as I spun round to kneel up at him.

‘Please? Just do it! But you can keep you’re pants on by all means. Just give me your jeans and top please? You love me really!’ He grumbled a little.

‘What, here?’

‘Here’s as good as anywhere. Just hand them over. You owe me.’ Sighing and throwing his head back he did exactly as I asked and stood crossing his legs in his pants in the middle of the corridor. ‘Oh, nice top. I could wear this.’

‘What now?’ He whispered obviously embarrassed about standing their like that. He looked so sweet with no make-up on.

‘Well this is Hayden’s idea by the way.’ She looked at me her mouth wide open. I suddenly saw Tom strolling down the hall way toward us smirking at Bill. ‘Tom, good timing. Hand over the clothes. Then we want you both to run down the to lobby, and run around it. Bill take this.’ I took the megaphone Sasha had run off top go find. He took it from me and gave me a quizzical look.

‘What’s this for?’

‘Well, Bill. We, well Hayden thought it would be a good idea to have you singing down it. Something you know quite well. Like… It’s Raining Men?’ Tom gave Hayden his clothes who just stood there sporting her own smirk. Bill shook his head and sat on the floor cross legged [which let me tell you wasn’t a pretty sight] refusing to move.

‘I won’t do it. You can’t make me.’ He just sighed and was convinced that he wasn’t budging. I knelt in front of him and smiled, he blushed slightly because he was only in his pants.

‘That or with no pants. Either way…’ I started. Though I was soon cut off by Hayden.

‘…I’m sure you’d love to do that wouldn’t you Bill? Let Joss see everything.’ He turned bright red and bowed his head covering his face with his hair that wasn’t all Sonic the Hedgehog-i-fied. ‘Unless she lets you be, I dunno, a sex slave or something.’ Ok, now I’m as red as he is.

Bill’s POV

I don’t want to run around the lobby in my pants. I don’t want to run around the lobby in nothing. I don’t want Joss to see “everything”. I don’t want to be a sex slave. I don’t want to… I’ve run out of things I don’t want to do. I looked up at Joss for a second and saw she was red as a beetroot. Though I guess I might look the same. Ever since we fell asleep to together I get this weird feeling around her. I don’t know. I can’t explain.

‘Oh come on Bill. You owe me! You saw me in the shower! This is pay back. It’s not that big a deal.’

‘Could be worse. You could have to dress like me for the gig tonight.’ Tom hissed as Hayden leapt into his arms to make sure he wasn’t falling asleep which he seemed close to being. She messed with his dreads before he put her down.

‘Good catch Tomi Boy. Anyway. Go on downstairs. We’ll watch from the balcony. Birds eye view.’ Hayden, Joss and Sasha all walked off in one direction to the balcony that over hung the lobby. While Tom dragged me by the arm to the elevator.

‘Man, it feels good to be out of your trousers. How do you cope?!’ As we stood in there we pressed the down button. We had a way to go, we were nearly on the top floor.

‘Tom, I think I’m falling in love with myself.’ I uttered quietly. We were the only ones in the elevator but I was still weary of other people hearing. He stared at me in disbelief, though I couldn’t quite take him seriously. We were both stood here in only our underwear.

‘Bill, I knew you were vain. But that’s going a little too far don’t you think?’ He sort of gasped at me while looking shocked.

‘No, I mean. my twin.’

‘You’re falling in love with me?! Bill, I know we’re close. But I didn’t think you’d ever feel that way about your own…’ He looked repulsed and backed himself up into a corner.

‘Ew..! God no Tom! What you think I’m like that?!’

‘Well that’s what you just said! You said you’re in love with your twin! I’m your twin! Look you’re just confusing me I don’t know what you’re on about.’

‘I think I like “my twin.” “me”. how are you not getting this?!’

‘You’re making no sense!’ This isn’t that hard to understand. It’s simple. Do I really make things so confusing? Or is he just stupid?

‘Josceline! I think I like Josceline!’ I shouted at his face just as the door opened and a group of people stared at us. I had my arms wide open and was staring at him. Then I suddenly remembered about the mega phone in my hand and why it was that we were in our pants. ‘Sorry, sorry.’ I looked at Tom whose eyes were still wide before running as fast as I could out into the lobby and he followed me.

‘God bless Mother Nature! She’s a single woman too! She took off to heaven! She did what she had to do!…’ I could feel the stares in the back of my head and heard the girls laughing loud and clear from somewhere up above us. ‘…each and every woman would find her perfect guy! It’s raining mean! hallelujah! It’s raining man! Amen!’ Tom tripped over some luggage that had been left in the lobby by an attendant and he went flying over it all before landing at some old woman feet. Scrambling he we scattered and headed for the stairs. Though Tom got a fair few beatings from the old lady first. Sasha had since disappeared. Tom kept looking as though he was going to say something to me but couldn’t bring himself to. Though it’s probably about what I told him. What was I thinking?!

‘Gee Tom, I knew you wanted some but you don't have to try and rape the luggage. And the old woman too?!’ We heard Hayden shout as we approached them back up our suite.

‘If that’s what he’s like with old women and luggage what’s he like with women his own age?!’

‘I’m an animal. Which is more than any of you can say. Now give me back Bill’s clothes.’ He sighed setting down on the bed.

Hayden’s POV

‘Well, there is only really one thing left to do now. Joss, do your job.’ I said gesturing over to Tom. ‘in the mean time, I’m going to go dig out one of your hats and wear it. You don’t mind if I borrow a pair of trousers either do you? I mean you don’t exactly need them tonight.’ Josceline grabbed her make-up bag which she had already brought into the twins suite and started applying make-up to Tom’s face. He kept squinting and flinching making her shout at him. By the sounds of things she slapped him to keep still just as I shut the door. Heading to my own room I located Tom’s hat case which I’d banned from him. Finding a hat I liked I put it on my head fixing my dreads.

‘Sasha?! Sasha you there?!’ I waited for an answer but got none. ‘Where does she keep disappearing to?’ She wasn’t in the twins suite. Maybe I’ll go see if she with Georg or Gustav. I rapped on the door three times before pushing it open. ‘Hello? Where the fuck is everyone?!’ Not satisfied I started to wander about their suite in search of them. Gustav’s room, the door was shut. Maybe he’s in there I can ask if he’s seen Sasha anywhere.

‘Gustav have you seen… oh em gee. What’s got into everyone?!’ I burst through the door to find him sat on the bed. But he wasn’t by himself. No, and he wasn’t with Georg. But I have found Sasha now. Though she seems to have stitched herself to his mouth. ‘Gustav, well there’s something you don’t see everyday…’

‘We were just talking!’ She spat standing up quickly. Though it was a little hard to believe her as her lip stick was plastered on Gustav lips. ‘Hayden please don’t tell anyone?!’

‘Well I don’t…’

‘No! that’s going over the line! Make-up was pushing it! But you are not doing my nails! No way! No how!’ Tom found himself in their lounge. Credit to Joss for the laughing fit I started at the sight of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zee.
x__x

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES!!
I FEEL SO LOST!!
xD

But I'm back with this chapter,.,, hope it's ok for you guys...^^