Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 22

Hayden’s POV

‘Tom get your ass here!’

‘No! You’ll never get me! I’m not wearing his fucking clothes no more! My little man has been squished down for a month now! And it’s you fault!’

‘Tom, it’s only been half an hour. It isn’t that bad.’ Joss sighed from the settee behind me. She been sitting think about something for a little bit, but don’t know what.

‘Well she’s gonna suffer if this sex free week turns into a lifetime!’ He skipped over the table and hid under the counter in the kitchen area of the suite. How come, Bill can’t even walk in his Tom clothes, yet Tom himself can leap all over the place with no trouble?! I don’t understand how that works at all.

‘Well you’re still my slave, so get back in Bill’s clothes.’ As I said it Bill himself came in the room and sat on a chair in his own clothes. What’s got into them?! ‘Why aren’t you in his clothes?!’

‘He doesn’t need to be. I only said for the gig. He’s done the gig. But he can’t wear his make-up.’

‘What?!’ He squealed. Did a guy [if you can call him that] just squeal?!

‘You look better without it. I’m doing you a favour.’ Joss giggled. ‘Anyway, I’m going to get some shut eye. Night guys.’

Good nights were passed around as she left. ‘Have a nice sleep.’ Bill finished off.

‘It’s so obvious.’ Tom finally stopped running around to sit where Josceline had just been sat.

‘What is?’ What is he talking about? What’s so obvious.

‘What he told me earlier. Seriously there’s no way she can’t have figured it out by now.’

‘Shut up, it is not obvious.’ sinking he sulked. Why am I so ill-informed? But Sasha and Gustav. As if that happened? Gustav isn’t really someone you think of doing that. Shock of a lifetime. There was a loud shriek from Joss’s room and she ran out all of a sudden.

‘What?!’ Bill was the first to his feet while Tom just sighed and shook his head.

‘There’s a… there’s a rat! And! There’s white sticky stuff on my bed! Tom I swear to god if it was…’

‘It wasn’t me! I can’t do anything now. I’m…’

‘Joss, it’s soap. You left it open on your bed.’ Being as I was the only one that would be willing enough to go see what it actually was on her bed I decided to just get up and go take a look. Though, if it was Tom, I would pissed myself.

‘Well I can’t sleep in there. What am I going to do? I’ve got no where to sleep.’ covering her face with her hands she breathed deeply in and out.

‘Why don’t you sleep with Bill. Sure he won’t mind.’ Tom quickly cut in. She looked over at him hopefully and he nodded softly. They both sort of wandered out to the twins suite.

‘It’s so obviously she likes him it’s unreal seriously.’ I huffed slowly. I think maybe she was thinking about bill. Ah well.

‘She… hold on what?’ He stuttered out.

‘Joss likes Bill. And as my slave I command you to keep silent about it.’

Bill’s POV

I’m sharing a bed with her. Why do I feel to weird about this? We’ve shared abed since the tour started for the past few nights. It’s not that big a deal. I’m sweating this isn’t good. What’s wrong with me? Did the temperature just turn up?

‘Bill I’m just gonna change I’ll be right back.’ She went out into the bathroom with her pyjama’s. I changed while she wasn’t in the room and got into bed fidgeting about. I’m so on edge. This is so strange. But it feels kind of good. What’s going on? Maybe I should talk to Tom? He’d understand. But, too late. She back, and my stomach turned over. This is not good.

‘You alright Bill? You seem a little, anxious.’ She asked as we both slipped under the covers.

‘Yeah, I’m fine I just… I don’t really know.’ laying on our back she turned the light and turn in toward me.

‘Bill, you look so much better without all your make-up on.’

‘Well so do you. I think; you look beautiful, all of the time.’ My throat blocked up and I swear I stopped breathing. Did I just say that? Why did I just say that?

‘You’re sweeter than you let on most of the time.’ Our voices were muffled through the darkness and she covered up her face a little with the covers then shuffled closer to me and my heart skipped a beat. She felt about a bit and found my hand then started messing with my fingers.

‘Maybe I‘M just sweeter for someone special?’ I turned on my side to face her. I’m so close…

‘Well I like it.’

‘Joss, I think I like you.’ At first she didn’t actually do anything. Just sort of stared at me then smiled sweetly like she does so often. Though this time it wasn’t mocking. Everything suddenly seem surreal as she moved closer and pressed her lips onto mine.

‘Our secret.’ As she snuggled up to me and I hugged her tightly. Suddenly I relaxed and felt so calm I just seemed to drift off to sleep.

Josceline’s POV

Waking up the next morning I found myself in Bill’s arms. What did I do? His eyes flickered open as I shuffled closer. He was all nice and warm.

‘Hey. Nice sleep?’ He asked looking at me.

‘Yeah. Bill, last night. Are we like, together now?’ I know, an odd question. But it had to be asked.

‘I thought that was the idea… Do you not…?’ His eyes instantly glazed over. Oh no I don’t think that!

‘Of course I do. I just, I think we should keep it a secret. From everyone. You know, that way fan girls don’t find out. I don’t get mauled. And if I tell Hayden, well if she has a few drinks she might tell everyone.’ I know it was a big thing to ask of him. And I didn’t know what his reaction would be.

‘Ok. Ok, so, we have to hide?’ He sat up a bit.

‘Well, yeah I guess so.’

‘It’s like Romeo and Juliet!’ He laughed and teased as I tried to get out of the bed.

Georg’s POV

Sitting at the table in the café Tom came over to join me but he was back in Bill’s clothes. Hayden must have put him in his proper place. It’s so funny to watch him like this. I couldn’t help but laugh when he sat down.

‘If I keep going like this I’ll be infertile. It’s crazy.’ he huffed taking my drink and finishing it off for me.

‘Yes you can have my drink Tom that’s fine.’

‘Oh that’s alright. I just had this one.’ All balls no brains this one. ‘Anyway. I need your help. But you can’t tell anyone. At all. Like, at all.’

‘Ok. What is it?’ What does he need this time? He always comes to me for something.

‘Well, Bill, said he thinks he likes someone. And Hayden said that this person likes him back. So I want to set them up on dates.’

‘And you need my help for this… why?’ He’s not really making his point very clear. He looked around a bit then leaned on closer.

‘Well, you’re the only one that they’ll both go out with somewhere. So I do you think you could ask Joss to go out with you somewhere, and “accidentally” ask Bill to go with at the same time?’

‘Ok then what?’

‘You say you forgot something at the hotel, leave then never come back. Come please? You know Bill would be too shy to ask himself!’ He sighed as Hayden came marching toward him. She was steaming.

‘Tom what did you do now?!’ I whisper-shouted. He glanced at me and smirked before putting on a straight face to look at a furious Hayden.

‘You! You stupid pig faced A-hole! Look what you did!’ She pointed at her dreads. They were all pink, purple, blue, green, red and orange and a whole lot shorter than before. ‘How would you like it if I did this to your hair?!’

‘Well I know you won’t so it doesn’t really matter does it?’ he sighed looking around. There was a group of hotel staff stood in a group pointing over at our table. Great, what do they want?

‘You’re going to pay for this. Big time! You’re already in shit for that date but the line is a dot to you! The line is a dot! You are gonna hate your self for what I will do to you for… what the…?!’ One of the attendants had grabbed her arm.

‘Please, be quite. You’re disturbing other guests.’

‘BE quiet? Be… why don’t you be quiet! Can’t you see what he’s done to my hair! If I need to shout at him I will! Now go! Go!’ Terrified he scurried away backing up into chairs and tables. Tom has really gone too far this time.

‘Jeez Hayden, leave the poor guy alone. Or are you really gagging for some?’ Stop provoking her. Stop while you’re ahead Tom, stop while you’re ahead. Why am I even thinking this, he can’t hear my thoughts. But it would help if he could!

‘You, you. I will kill you. I will kill you. You’ll regret this Tom Kaulitz. For the rest of your life!’ Storming off everyone around us was staring either at her or at Tom.

‘You’ve done it this time Tom.’

'Well it’s not my fault. I’m fed up with the way she’s treating me. So I gave her a taste of her own medicine. And she’s choking on it. Just wait till you see what I’ve got in store for her next.’ he winked then stood up to leave. Just as he’d gone Gustav came running in and saw me. He landed where Tom had left and looked at me.

‘I need to talk to you. It’s about Sasha. People are finding out.’

‘I know I took psychology but do I look like a therapist?!’ I sighed and ordered another drink.

‘What? This is the first time I’ve been to you! Except maybe when I asked you opinion about asked Sasha. Thanks for kepping that to yourself by the way. But now Hayden saw us kissing and she told Joss and…’

‘Slow down. How are you suddenly talking so much so fast? So, basically, you didn’t want anyone to know?’

‘You know I didn’t.’

‘Well then maybe next time you’ll learn to lock the door. Oh, here’s Joss, shh.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update!
I was at a gig last night otherwise it would have been up then!
But I did have a good time...xD

Zee.
x__ x