Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 25

Sasha’s POV

Everything is getting out of control. We are all on the edge, watching Tom and Hayden constantly to make sure that they don’t KILL one another. It’s REDICULOUS! Something NEEDS to be done. We are all on the way to an interview, one of the only ones today thank god. Tom decided to wear Bill’s clothes, something about it being total utter insanity that Hayden destroyed his. He can buy more though. So whatever. But still. This needs to STOP! I’m sitting with Gustav and we are both watching as Georg, Bill and Joss keep Hayden and Tom separated because as soon as one speaks, the other makes a sarcastic comment and then it starts up again.

“We need to do something about this Gustav…” I whispered to him, leaning my head on his shoulder but continuing to watch the scene.

“What the hell can WE do? Those two are to stubborn to listen to any of us.” He said and I let out a long sigh. I just hope that they don’t kill each other…When we made it to the building that the interview was supposed to be in we all crowded outside. The bus was already spotless so we decided that we would hang around and watch. Hayden wanted to watch because she wanted to really watch Tom’s humiliation. She’s crazy…But I love her anyways. We were told to stay off to the side and away from the equipment so we did and just waited for the interview to start.

“Hayden, when the hell are you going to end all this shit?” I asked when no one else was paying attention.

“It will end when he stops being a dick all the time.” She said easily, shrugging her shoulders and watching the guys get comfortable on the couch that was set up for them. What I did notice though, was that her eyes lingered on Tom just a little to long. She didn’t glare, she didn’t roll her eyes…She just looked at him. I couldn’t really place the look she had about her but it was gone as soon as she looked away from him…That was pretty interesting though…And could possible work to MY advantage. I don’t know what I’m going to do yet, and apart from locking them alone in some room I don’t think they will ever start to get along.

Joss’s POV

“We are here with the sensation that is Tokio Hotel, how are you guys?” The interviewer said, it was a man and I had already forgotten his name…Whatever though. Doesn’t matter to me. A resounding ‘Good’ came from all four of the guys even though I could tell from Tom’s sour expression that if the interviewer hit the wrong note with him he would probably blow up. “So, I noticed that there are some girls that came in with you…Anything going on there?” Sasha stiffened up next to me when he asked that.

“Nothing, they are just part of our –“ Bill started, but was cut off by Tom and his big mouth…

“Don’t lie Bill! We ALL know that Gustav and Sasha are together!” Tom blurted out and I swear to god EVERYTHING stopped…The camera was pointed at Gustav who was looking at Tom, completely shocked that he had said it. Apparently they weren’t planning on going public, just like Bill and I. Which is a smart choice. But then again, NO one knows about Bill and I at the moment…

“TOM YOU IDIOT!” Oh shit…Before Hayden could get to far both Sasha and I grabbed one of her arms each and seriously had to struggle to hold her back… “I swear to god Tom you’re dead!” If there is one thing about Hayden its that she protects her own, meaning us. She thinks of us as family. Saki came up and put her in a fireman’s life and carried her kicking and screaming at Tom out of the building. I looked over and saw Tom’s face and was VERY satisfied that he looked terrified right now…Serves him right!

“Well let’s just uh…Move on shall we?” Bill said sweetly, smiling brightly and trying to get everything back on track. The interviewer jumped a bit when he spoke, probably still a bit shocked by Hayden’s outburst and the many death threats she made in Tom’s direction while Saki hauled her out…

“Uh, yes…Alright then…Uhm…” Now he didn’t know what to say! What an idiot!

“Like I was saying those three are part of our tour crew! Hayden has a bit of a temper as you probably noticed…But other then that we love having them around!” Bill said easily, using that mega-watt smile of his once more. Things went smoothly after that really as soon as the interviewer got back into the swing of it.

Tom’s POV

I had a really hard time concentrating through the interview. Hayden is, once again, pissed off. And now I really do believe that she is going to kill me! Shit…Well, I still have to continue with my plan regardless of that…Maybe a little groveling and sweet talk wouldn’t hurt either…I’m pretty sure that Gustav might actually kill me before Hayden can though.

“You are so gonna get it when we get back on the bus!” Joss said in a sing-song voice, skipping ahead of Bill and I to walk with Georg. She laughed the whole way past us…

“I can’t believe you said that Tom…” Bill said, shaking his head at me. Yeah, like its really MY fault…Well…I guess it is.

“I didn’t mean to! It just slipped out!” I said in my own defense, but all I got was an eye roll in response.

“And everyone thinks I have a big mouth.” He said. But that is true. I guess we ARE still alike.

“And I blame the way Hayden is one you completely.” Sasha’s voice said from behind me, making me jump a little and look at her over my shoulder.

“What the hell do you mean?” I asked, glaring a little at the mention of the girl that has been making my life a living hell since even BEFORE we met.

“What I mean is, she was NEVER this bad before. Sure she has always had a temper, but it has never been this bad. Besides, you mess with either me or Joss and she is bound to bring out the claws and attack. Think about THAT the next time you speak.” Sasha was glaring HARD at me as she spoke and for the second time I really felt like I was going to be killed in a matter of seconds…So I just looked away without responding. When we got back to the bus Hayden was still fuming but Georg held her back before she could get to me.

“What the FUCK were you thinking?!” She yelled, not even trying to get out of Georg’s hold. “Oh wait…You probably WEREN’T because your pathetic excuse for a BRAIN can’t FUNCTION without SEX!” For the first time since I met that girl, I just didn’t say anything. For the first time I walked away from a fight and just went upstairs to the bunks.

Gustav’s POV

Did Tom just walk away from a fight…? I think he did! Maybe we we’re making some headway…But who knows really. One second they could be fine and the next tearing each other apart. So I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Joss and Sasha finally managed to calm Hayden down after a little while and Sasha had to constantly let her know that she was fine and that it would have ended up happening anyways.

“Did you think it would be this damn wild having these girls with us?” Georg asked with a sigh as he plopped down next to me on the couch.

“Fuck no I didn’t. But I’m still glad they are with us. If they weren’t I wouldn’t have gotten with Sasha.” I said simply.

“Yeah, but I didn’t sign up for a god damn war when we all agreed to have them come with us.” He said and he really did look tired. I will admit that all this shit with Hayden and Tom is getting, not only old, but very tiring as well.

“None of us did. It’s not like we knew it was going to turn out this way either. Shit happens, they’ll get over it and end up sleeping together in no time.” I said, and with how those two are normally so perverted it might just happen that way.

“I sure hope so man. I don’t know how much more of this I can take.”

“Stay AWAY from me Tom. I can’t guarantee that I won’t kill you right now.” Hayden’s voice came from over at the little kitchen table where the girls were sitting with Bill.

“I just wanna talk to you for a minute alright? Chill out.” Tom said from the stairs, leaning over a bit to peek around and look at everyone. My gaze shifted back to Hayden who looked like she didn’t know whether to just pounce on him right now or actually be civil and talk to him. Finally she let out a long sigh and got up, heading slowly up the stairs with him.

“Does ANYONE think it’s a good idea to leave them alone up there…?” Joss asked, her eyes on the stairs.

“Not really, but if they are going to kill each other it will save all of us a lot of grief.” Georg said. THAT got him a water bottle to the head Via Joss…Idiot.

Hayden’s POV

I should kill him. I really should. I mean really, he needs to back off the girls. They didn’t do anything to him at all. This is all ME. They haven’t really helped me with any of these pranks…Except the whole makeup thing. But that’s different.

“So what do you want?” I asked, sitting across from him on Bill and Joss’ bunk while he took up a seat on ours…Yes we are still sharing a bunk. There is no way in HELL I am sleeping in Georg’s bunk with him…It smells in there…

“A truce I guess you could say…And I already have a way to make up for me being an asshole.” He said and I just stared at him, waiting for him to continue so that I could try and figure out if he was just pulling my chain or not… “Since I’m not getting any I figured you might as well get some. So I’ve called up an old friend of mine…” He started and NOW I interrupted him.

“Are you trying to set me up on a blind date Kaulitz?” I asked through gritted teeth. I REALLY don’t like where this is going…

“Uhm…Will you kill me if I say yes?” He asked cautiously. I pinched the very top of the bridge of my nose to keep my newly forming headache at bay and closed my eyes before I spoke next.

“Why in the HELL would I trust you to set me up on a date…?” I asked, trying to keep myself calm.

“Because I’m trying to call a truce! Come on, why would I want to fuck you over when I’m trying to call a truce…?” I don’t know what to do. But then again, if he does try to fuck me over…He IS still technically my slave so there is always something I could make him do to pay him back…

“Fine. I’ll go…” After I said that he jumped up immediately and pulled me off the bunk. THEN he started going through my clothes to find something for me to wear…He isn’t in the closet is he…? I hope not! That would BLOW! But anyways. He made me where one of my tightest shirts because he said that my date will be wearing the same color…Which is a nice blue color. I really hope I don’t regret this…Thankfully I have NO tight pants so I got to stick with my baggy ones.

“Maybe Joss should put some makeup on you…” Tom said and I shook my head.

“No way dude. Not happening. The last time I let her put makeup on me I looked like Bill.” I said and he actually laughed…Beh. He was soon ushering me down the stairs and shouted a quick explanation before hurrying out the bus door with me.

“Now, be nice to him and try not to hit him.” He said and I quirked a brow.

“Is it likely that I’ll hit him…?” I asked and he shrugged.

“With your temper who knows.” This was going way to smooth if you ask me…But soon he had called Tobi over and had gotten the keys for one of the rentals from him and I was being pushed into the car.

“You’re going to the Café im Liebieghaus…Do you know how to get there?” He asked and I just nodded. “Have fun!” He said before slamming the car door. During the drive all I did was be nervous and listen to music…Sorry to bore you all…When I finally got there and parked I took a deep breath and let it out before getting out of the car and heading in. I looked around and finally the hostess walked up to me.

“Table for one?” She asked, a fake smile lighting her face. Ew…Another fake blonde with big tits…She must have gotten a lot of tips when she was a waitress though…

“I’m meeting someone here…My name is Hayden McManis…” I said and she looked through her little book thing before looking at me again…

“Right this way! Your date is already here.” She said, still smiling brightly. I tugged on one of my dreads and followed her. She led me to a booth all the way at the back of the restaurant and I flinched internally when I saw that the table…Was in fact…Occupied by a female…I’m going to KILL HIM!!! But wait…This could be good…I sat down across from the girl, trying to smile a bit.

“Hi! I’m Sierra, Tom told me SO much about you.” She said and I shook her hand.

“I’m sure he did. Listen though…I don’t know WHAT he told you, but I’m not…Really interested in girls.” I said and her face fell. She was a pretty girl I will admit that with long deep brown hair that had a slight wave to it and bright blue eyes…But once again, I am NOT into girls. “But, I know a way that we can BOTH enjoy tonight…” I said, smirking a little and messing with my lip ring.

Tom’s POV

I half expected for Hayden to blow up my phone as soon as she figured out that I tricked her…But that was NOT the case. 2 hours have passed now since I sent her off and she hasn’t called ANYONE.

“Where the hell did you send her Tom?” Joss demanded, standing in the way of my view of the TV with her arms crossed.

“Blind date.” I said, motioning for her to move out of my way…She didn’t of course.

“If ANYTHING happens to her I WILL castrate you.” She growled before stomping off. God…Must they threaten the manhood?! A sudden bang on the side of the bus caught everyone’s attention and without a word we all scrambled out of our seats and headed outside…What we saw though was NOT what we expected…There, before our eyes, was Hayden. She had Sierra pressed up against the side of the bus and they were making out furiously! OH MY GOD! If I wasn’t so completely shocked this would probably turn me on…

“HOLY SHIT HAYDEN!” Joss yelled from somewhere to my right. They split up almost instantly but Hayden kept her arm around Sierra’s waist.

“Oh hey guys! Uhm…This is Sierra!” She said, pulling the girl along with her whose face was bright red from having been caught like that…What the FUCK is going on?! “I can’t thank you enough for setting us up Tom. We get along great and I really don’t think I would have figured myself out if it weren’t for her…” Hayden said, actually nuzzling her face into Sierra’s hair…NUZZLING! And Sierra just stood there and GIGGLED! I don’t get it.

“Uhm…What happened to you being…Yanno…Straight?” Georg asked.

“Well I thought I was. Up until now anyways…But hey, I’ll give you a call tomorrow alright…?” After answering Georg’s question she turned her attention right back to Sierra.

“Yeah, thanks for the good time…” Sierra said, giggling again…Oh god…WHAT DID THEY DO?! I’m SOOO confused right now…They kissed briefly before Sierra headed off, shouting a thanks back to ME…

“Thanks again Tomi boy!” Hayden said before scampering off onto the bus, leaving the rest of us outside and VERY confused…

“I don’t know WHAT the hell that was…” Sasha said, shaking her head. Neither do I. SHIT.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. So yeah. This is Allie with this chapter and uhm...Sorry it took so damn long! Don't hate me! And keep commenting because we love them! WEEE!!!