Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 26

Joss’s POV

Ok, what the hell just happened? How did, what did… I am sooo confused. I really wish I knew what was going on right now. Did Hayden seriously just throw that girl against the side of the bus and; make out?! What is going on?!

‘Dude, what just happened out there? Are you like, lesbian now?’ I asked holding my hands up to express the point.

‘Well you know, it’s a whole new experience for me. And to be honest, I like it. Thank you so much Tom, don’t know where I’d be without Sierra.’ She sat and flicked the TV on.

‘But you, you weren’t supposed to like her! You were supposed to ring me up and come back here and kill me! What the hell is going on?! You have real problems my friend…’ he stormed off upstairs as Hayden let out a faint smirk before putting her face straight again. Something was going on here, and me and Sasha are gonna do our darn hardest to get to the bottom of things. But maybe not tonight. Tonight has just been; too weird.

‘Please tell me that was all a gimmick? A fake? Acting, complete and utter bull.’ Georg said leaning forward on the couch.

‘Why would I lie about true love?’ Hayden smiled and looked quite content with her answer. Now we were all back on the bus it started out again. Georg and Gustav made their way upstairs leaving me and Sasha with Hayden. She just smiled at us and continued to watch the screen. I saw Bill at the bottom of the stair case from the corner of my eye and figured he wanted something.

‘You know guys, I’m gonna head up to bed. You know how much I like my sleep.’ Speedily I made my way to the bunk to find all the guys huddled together. ‘So I’m expected then I guess.’

‘What is she doing?’ Tom demanded jumping to his feet.

‘I honestly don’t have a clue. Believe me, I really wish I knew what went on inside that head of hers sometimes.’

‘She’s playing games I don’t like it. I want you to get it out of her.’ He began to pace the length of the bunks cupping his chin and shaking his head looking all detective like.

‘Yes Sherlock. But how do I do that? And why would I want to help you anyway? For one you’re trying to kill Hayden secondly you embarrassed Sasha and Gustav on TV. So you know what, you can find out. Because, I don’t want to have a part in this little scheme of yours.’

‘Well, I suppose I could always tell everyone your big secret.’ He smirked at me with wide eyes.

‘Big secret? Yeah cuz I actually have one of those. Stop making things up to make me do this. You’re just scaremongering.’ I know I sounded confident but inside I was actually worried to death that he might have found out about Bill and me. Especially now he blurted out about Sasha and Gustav. And how earlier, we nearly got caught by Tom.

‘Damn it, I was hoping that’d work. It usually does.’

‘Tom, even if there isn’t anything, you don’t just say “oh I was hoping that’d work” generally you keep at it until the person cracks. But y’know, you blow that one out the window so now you got nothing. Anyway I’m going to sleep.’ Looking at Bill he was already in his pyjama’s and in bed.

Sasha’s POV

So far today the world has found out about Gustav and me, Hayden scared the nation by threatening to kill its sex God, Tom himself is trying to get himself killed and Hayden is now into girls. Weird day, weird day. I hope all of them aren’t going to be as odd as this. Otherwise by time the week’s out Tom will declare himself celibate, or, or… God knows; Georg could end up being into Llamas or some obscure creature.

‘Hayden, please; what are you up to?’

‘Nothing. I genuinely think this girl is nice. I never took you for a homophobic.’

‘I’m not a homophobic! I’m just saying you go out of the door with Tom convinced you’re straight as a ruler. Then, you come back and all of a sudden the rulers melted and gone all bent!’

‘Well, I guess you’ll just have to get used to it. I should go call her.’ She got up and headed for the back of the bus where I couldn’t hear her. By the way she was making herself comfortable on a chair I was guessing she could be a while and I headed up to bed. I found Bill and Joss already half asleep. Tom pacing, Georg laying on his bunk and my Gustav sat waiting for me on our bunk.

‘You guys are freaked out too huh?’ I said running my fingers over my head and through my short hair.

‘Just a little. By the way Joss, you coming bowling with me and Bill tomorrow? But I’ll have to leave early, you two’ll be ok by yourselves though right?’ Georg glanced up at Tom a few times. It’s was obviously they were trying to get Bill and Joss together.

‘Umm, sure. When we next stop at a hotel I need to call the nearest hairdressers seriously. It’s growing so fast, my hairs gonna be to my waist in no time and I’d really rather it wasn’t.’

‘I need mine cutting as well.’ Bill uttered.

‘Great! Why don’t you both go together?’ Tom bounced about. ‘You know, you could both come back with the same hair cut or something. Just incase we need you to be Bill again or, y’know; maybe Bill will sleep with you if you look more like him. Like… another boy. I mean Hayden’s into girls why don’t we start a whole new frenzy! We can all go make out with people of the same frickin’ sex.’ He punched what he thought would be the air but instead ended up being Hayden’s head as she came around the top of the stairs.

‘What the hell do you think you’re doing?!’ She screeched down his ear and he furrowed his brow while rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

‘I really honestly didn’t know you were there! I thought you were still downstairs.’

‘So what, you were punching the open air?!’ I handed Hayden a damp towel to clean up the blood around her lip and nose where Tom’s fist had landed.

‘Well… yeah.’ Sheepishly he looked down at the floor. ‘Sorry.’

‘Yeah you better cuz I’m in a good mood and I don’t want it ruined by you. I’m going to hang out with Sierra again tomorrow. Hope you guys don’t mind. Afterall, we’re at a hotel and I’m sure you’ll all be busy doing something so it’s best I’m out of your way.’

Bill’s POV

As we arrived at the hotel the next morning Hayden jumped straight off the bus and there stood Sierra waiting for her. They both headed towards the town but not before making a point of kissing in front of Tom. Everyone else checked out the hotel rooms, I still couldn’t share with Josceline because the others didn’t know we were an item still. So I ended up with Tom and Georg while Gustav shared with Sasha and Joss and Hayden would be sharing when she got back.

‘Come on, we’ll be late for that hair dressing appointment.’ She said grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the door my jacket half on and hoping because I’d so far only managed to get one shoe on. Once we were out of the hotel we thought it safe to hold hands until we got into town and people saw us.

Georg’s POV

Staring out of the window I spotted too darkly dressed figures walking along holding hands and kissing here and there. Then I realized… that’s what Bill and Joss are gonna be like everywhere when we finally get them together. Oh man, we’ll have to put up with that?! Joy. But still I’d invited them bowling later so I suppose I can’t just say “Oh no, you two can’t come bowling with me anymore, I won’t let you.” Tom was sat in the bar of the hotel dressed in some new clothes he’d bought, he thought it safe to wear his own clothes while Hayden wasn’t here. He was also chatting up some brunette. I’m guessing his lack of sex is getting to him. Gustav and Sasha were sat in the bar also, I thought it safer to go and sit with them than to disturb Tom.

‘Hey, umm… can you guys think of anything else I can do to try and get Bill and Joss together? Tom asked me to help him but to be honest, he’s not being much of a help.’ I sat and ordered a drink.

‘I thought you were taking them bowling tonight?’

‘I am, but I mean other than that. And someone else is going to have to invite them out soon. They’ll get suspicious if I keep taking them out then leaving them early. Someone else will have to do it.’

‘Well me and Gustav could invite them out a couple of times right? I mean they’d feel under pressure to get together if they kept coming out with us two.’

‘Oh good idea. But where you gonna take them? I’ve already taken them to dinner and bowling this afternoon.’

‘Mega idea here! How about the cinema? It’s dark, no one can see them. They’d probably feel so left out with all the couples making out they’d have to join in. But maybe we should take them a few other places first. Somewhere that they’d both like.’

‘You mean…’

‘… I mean: shopping.’ We all shuddered quickly but took a drink to shake it off.

‘Nothing is worth that pain!’ Gustav whined.

‘Well good luck mate. Cuz this one’s on you and Sasha. I ain’t covering the shopping, you do realize they’re gonna go crazy right?’

‘So long as we stay away from sweet stores I think we should be ok, ish.’ Just as we finished up making plans Joss and Bill themselves walked into the bar with huge smiles on their faces.

‘You actually got the same haircut? You absolute freaks.’

‘We were having it done at the same time and we kept saying what we’d like and we liked what each other was saying so yeah we got the same. It’s not like you’ll be able to tell very often, Bill has his huge and well… I don’t.’ Joss sat and ordered an Orange juice while pulling out the biggest bag of Haribo you’ve ever seen in your life. She and Bill both dove straight into it to get the best sweets.

‘Where do you even find a bag that big, full of gummy sweets?’

‘I know where to look. We’re going bowling aren’t we?’

‘Can we go now? We need to get back for the show tonight and the sound check.’ They both looked hopefully at me with wide eyes and eating a mouthful of gummy sweets each.

‘Where do you find the energy? We’ll meet up with you two at the sound check. Catch you later.’ We made our way out of the hotel to the bowling alley these two bouncing around singing at the top of their voices and dancing. No wonder they sleep for so long.

Sasha’s POV

I looked at Tom chatting up some brunette then glanced about the bar and caught a glimpse out of the window where Hayden was linking with Sierra on the way back here. Oh no, things could turn ugly if she sees him in his own clothes.

‘Tom, sorry about this. But you really have to go and get changed. Like, right now.’ I said and the brunette gave me the typical ‘what-the-fuck-do-you-think-you’re-doing-i-wanna-fuck-him’ look.

‘Umm, why exactly?’ He said trying to look all tough in front of this thing. He’d usually just listen and head straight upstairs to go get changed.

‘Because, Hayden is coming back and if she sees you in your own clothes she’s going to kill you. And even worse if she sees you with this girl. You’ve still got today and tomorrow to go.’ I rushed to get out. So I’m still annoyed at Tom, but we’re all fed up with the fighting.

‘Hayden? That’s a girls name. Who’s Hayden?’ This girl sat here and exclaim in a very high pitched shrill voice which was obviously coming from her nasal passages.

‘She’s just some girl I know.’

‘He’s her slave until tomorrow. So I’m sorry no sex from him today, but if you’d like to come back next week with I’m sure he can find a time slot for you.’ Smiling sweetly I could hear Gustav trying to conceal his laughter behind me and the brunette girl turn a livid red. She stood up and stared me in the eyes, I was getting ready for her to punch me. She raised her arm, it all seemed to go in slow motion. It moved forward but then took a change of direction and headed straight for Tom who got a face full.

‘Bastard.’ She spat simply and walked away.

‘You… are going to regret that. Forever.’

‘Look, I’m just trying to save your ass from Hayden so either run, VERY quickly upstairs and get changed now or suffer her temper again. But seriously, you guys need to stop. This is stupid and the rest of us are tired of it all. You’re both as bad as each other.’ I concluded before making my way back to Gustav who was still laughing quietly to himself. I saw why as Tom’s expression was fixed mouth gawping eyes the size of tennis balls and a very pale complexion.

Joss’s POV

As we changed our shoes to put on those bowling ones we were receiving giggles from fan girls. Well Bill and Georg were where as I, all I was getting were scowls and frowns.

‘Please hide me. They look murderous.’ I whispered jumping behind Bill’s back.

‘Relax they won’t do anything. There’s two kinds of fans, the ones that really love the band and will appreciate you being here with us. For example those girls over there.’ He pointed to some girls talking and pointing over our way but not showing any form of bad emotion. ‘And then, the fan girls that hate everyone that get close to us.’ Then Georg pointed to the girls that were making horrible faces. ‘You’ll learn.’ They both laughed.

‘Ok, so who’s going first?’ Bill stepped forward and picked up a bowling ball and launched it down the run way thing. There were three left standing so he took another and throw it down though a little fiercely. He got it wedged down the side of the aisle. He drew his hands to his mouth and stood tall and straight backed. A couple of photographers had picked up that we were here but so long as they didn’t interrupt us the boys weren’t too bother. One of the staff made his way over to get the ball out. Bill came over and laughed with us at what he’d done. I nearly made the mistake of pecking him on the lips but I was corrected when I remembered Georg was sat only inches away. Plus there were fans and the media.

Georg’s POV

‘Right I have to go now. You two keep playing though. Let me know who won, and if Bill gets the ball stuck again.’ So far he’s done it 4 times, as if once wasn’t enough.

I made my way to the hotel by myself and headed up to the suites. We had out own corridor which I thought was quite good. I went up there to find Tom and Hayden shouting [as usual] that Sierra girl sat on the couch while Gustav and Sasha’s eye lids were falling from hearing it all before. What had gone on now?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know there isn't one in Hayden's POV...
There is a reason for that, but y'know obv. I can't tell you because that would just ruin the whole thing!
Hope you like...^^

Zee.
x__x