Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 29

Hayden’s POV

Shit…Did I seriously just spill that out…? Damnit! I did NOT mean to do that…

“You…You were what?” I heard Tom say, so I rigged up my courage and stared him down.

“You heard me! I just didn’t think you would act like such a fucken BABY about it.” I growled, trying to ignore that harsh gleam his eyes had taken on. Before the argument could progress any further Georg opened the door.

“Hey. Have you guys forgotten about that interview we have today? It’s important. The others are going to meet us there so hurry up! Oh, and Sierra headed off home.” He said before quickly retreating as if sensing both of our anger. Tom ignored me for the moment as he pulled on his own clothes, much to my own displeasure. I literally growled when he pushed past me and I rushed out after him and through the corridor.

“Do NOT ignore me Tom!” I said, grabbing onto his arm to slow him down. He pulled his arm free and shot me a glare as we continued towards the elevator.

“Fuck you! I can’t believe you DID that! Using her like that!” Tom said which made me laugh a little.

“She was in on it too doll face. Get OVER it!” I replied matching his long stride.

“Why the FUCK would you do something like that anyways?! I thought you were going to come back and YELL at me, possible try to hit me! But not THAT! Shit! I can’t believe I actually BOUGHT that!” He ranted as we waited for the elevator to get to our floor.

“You weren’t the only one dude. I fooled EVERYONE with that.” I said, rolling my eyes, “Quit being such a damn diva!” I yelled and FINALLY the elevator dinged, announcing it’s arrival. We got in and he started off again.

“I’m NOT being a diva! I just can’t believe you would go to those lengths just to piss me off!!!” He shouted back as the elevator started its decent. I was about to respond when the elevator jerked HARD and came to a complete stop. The jerking made both of us stumble and I actually wound up on my ass…Shit…

“Fuck…What the hell just happened…?!” I said, looking around quickly as I got to my feet. The lights in the elevator flickered for a moment but we still didn’t move…

“This can’t be happening…We HAVE to get to that interview!” Tom said, panicking just as much as I was.

“Well, doesn’t look like that’s going to happen now does it Tomi boy?” I sighed out crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at him like it was HIS fault…

Joss’s POV

20 minutes later at the interview –

“Where the hell ARE they…?!” I hissed to Sasha as the interview started. Bill, Georg and Gustav all looked a bit worried, but that doesn’t even cut it for me…Shit.

“Maybe they killed each other, Georg DID say they got into it again…” Sasha replied and I groaned.

“Why the fuck didn’t he STAY with them to make sure nothing happened?!” I whined.

“So, you guys seem to be one member short…Any reason for that?” The interview asked and I really wanted to just…slap someone.

“Uhm, well, I think they just got held up by something on the way here…” Bill said, looking around frantically with his eyes for his missing twin. This is going to be bad…I can only IMAGINE what has happened to those two…If they were arguing when Georg saw them last…Shit. This is ALL sorts of bad…

Tom’s POV

“Seems like we’re gonna be stuck here for a while…” Hayden said, leaning against the elevator wall, still glaring at me. “Sucks I’m stuck with YOU of all people though…” That riled my temper once again.

“What the hell did I do to YOU?! You’re the one who has been torturing me for a whole week! I STILL Can’t believe you pulled that shit with Sierra.” I growled, taking the two steps that separated us and glaring down at her.

“Fuck off Tom, if I didn’t know any better I’d say that you really WERE jealous.” She responded, a small smirk playing at her lips.

“Yeah right! Why the hell would I be jealous?! I can get any girl I want!” She is REALLY testing my temper right now…

“Obviously you CAN’T! Or else you would have already gotten ME!” She said, her voice starting to rise again. Why the FUCK did the elevator have to break down!

Gustav’s POV

15 minutes into the interview and Tom is STILL no where to be found…During the break we rushed off stage to talk to the girls to see if anyone had found them or not.

“Nope. No damn sign of them ANYWHERE. Jost is sending Saki and Tobi back to the hotel though to talk to the staff right now.” Sasha said, she was the only one that was remaining calm through this. Joss and Bill were practically frantic about the two being MIA.

“Are you serious? They haven’t called anyone?” Georg asked, wringing his hands. It was pretty hard playing off the disappearance of one of our own damn band mates, especially when the stupid interviewer kept asking us where Tom was…

“Nope and both of their phones are going right to voicemail.” Sasha answered again, brandishing her cell at us.

“They picked the WORST time to pull this shit!” Bill said, bouncing on his heels and looking around, just waiting for Tom and Hayden to run through the doors screaming that they are sorry.

“We’re about to go back on you guys.” One of the stage hands said and we all heaved a sigh and went back to our spots. This can’t get any worse…

Hayden’s POV

30 minutes stuck in this fucken elevator and we are STILL shouting at each other.

“You know you are only insulting YOURSELF when you insult my appearance! WE LOOK ALIKE STUPID!” I shouted, pretty much in his face now. This has been going on since we got stuck in this damnable contraption…And the phone that is supposed to be for emergencies like this ISN’T WORKING!

“Would you QUIT CALLING ME STUPID! The ONLY reason we are even ARGUING is because of your OWN stupidity with SIERRA!” Tom growled, obviously holding himself back from making this fight physical.

“I KNEW IT! You ARE jealous!” I screamed, “Tom Kaulitz, the epic LADIES man, is JEALOUS of someone! Someone call the cops I think I’m going to have a heart attack.” Can anyone taste the sarcasm? Cause I love it.

“What the HELL makes you think that I’m JEALOUS?!” He yelled and I could see his hands clenched in tight fists at his sides. He was practically shaking he was so pissed off at me.

“The way you’ve been sulking about the whole time! It’s only OBVIOUS! And I KNOW you were trying to make me jealous when you said you were going to call up all the skanks you know to get laid! So don’t even BOTHER lying to me!” I said, also trying to contain my temper so that this wouldn’t turn into another fist fight. And trust me. It’s damn hard right now.

“If I didn’t know any better I’d say that you weren’t just trying to annoy me…You were TRYING to get me jealous you shit head!” Damn him and his ego!

“You have the BIGGEST EGO of ANY guy I have ever met! Why would I need to make YOU jealous! You may be attractive but that does NOT mean that I want you!” I yelled back, fighting the urge to just deck him.

Sasha’s POV

There was still no sign of Tom or Hayden and we were all getting VERY worried. This interview was really important and they are missing one band member! But that isn’t even what we are all focused on right now…I grabbed my phone hastily when it started to vibrate and answered it.

“Saki? Yeah it’s me…” I said, catching Joss’s attention.

‘The hotel staff says that one of the elevators broke down…It’s possible that those two are in it right now but the emergency phone in there is down as well.’ He said on the other end and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Alright…Any idea how long it’s going to take?” I asked quickly, waving at Joss to shut up and stop asking what’s going on so that I could hear him.

‘They said it’s going to take a while…Maybe an hour or so.’ He replied and I groaned.

“Alright, thanks…” I said before hanging up.

“What the hell is going on?! Where are they?!” Joss asked the second my phone slapped shut.

“They are possibly trapped in one of the elevators at the hotel…Apparently it broke down and not even the emergency phone in there is working…” I said and her shoulders slumped in relief. Once the next break came around the guys all rushed over to us quickly, probably having seen me on the phone.

“What happened?! Are they safe?!” Bill jumped on me immediately with his questions.

“Don’t really know. Saki said that one of the elevators at the hotel broke down and it’s possible that they are in it…But the emergency phone isn’t working so they don’t know. He ALSO said that it’s going to be an hour or more before it’s fixed…” I said and they all groaned.

“Well…At least we know that they are safe…Right…?” Georg said and I shook my head.

“If those two were fighting earlier BEFORE getting on that elevator…Chances are they are still at each others throats…” I said, shaking my head. I didn’t know just how right I was though.

Tom’s POV

“I can’t fucking believe you! Why are you such a bitch to me?!” I raged, fighting an inner battle with myself…What is this inner battle that I speak of…? You’ll find out.

“If you knew how to take a joke for what it was I wouldn’t be such a bitch! But NO! You stomp around like a little DIVA about EVERYTHING! If you can’t laugh at yourself then how are you supposed to find laughter in anything else!!” She screamed back. We have been stuck in this elevator going on 45 damn minutes now…And I’m going to kill her.

“I’m not being a DIVA! I am the ONLY one you fuck with!” And it is true, she doesn’t prank anyone but me and I just don’t understand it.

“If you took your head out of your ass you’d fucking get it!” She said through gritted teeth.

“Get WHAT?!”

“Nothing. Never mind. If you are to stupid to figure it out then you DON’T need to know!”

“FUCK YOU!” I need to get the hell out of this elevator and AWAY from her…

Joss’s POV

We are finally on our way back to the hotel now and ALL of us are jittery. We’re hoping that they are in that elevator, because if they aren’t then they are still MIA…But we are also hoping they AREN’T in the elevator because they could possibly be tearing one another apart…

“I hope they’re alright…” Bill said next to me and I didn’t even bother with trying to hide anything and just leaned against him in the back of the van.

“They probably are. I don’t think they want another fist fight after that first one…” Gustav said from in front of us. “They are probably either just yelling at each other or sitting on opposite sides of the elevator glaring and praying to get away.” He said next.

“Or they’re screwing one another’s brains out. And I’m sorry, I don’t want the mental images anymore then the rest of you but I HOPE they are doing that. Maybe it’ll end this damn war between them.” Sasha said and both Bill and I grimaced and gagged.

“That’s gross dude…” I murmured, but we were all wanting an end to their stupid war and since they were both to stubborn to really talk it out, a physical thing would probably be the only thing that would end it. It had been hard at the interview to play off Tom not showing up, but when we had finally gotten the news from Saki the guys had played it up famously, joking about it with the interviewer just to keep themselves from royally freaking out on live TV…I’m pretty sure that after we make sure that they are alright Bill is going to ring Tom’s neck…And I’ll do something similar to Hayden…But I will also kick Tom a good one right in the nuts if he hit Hayden at all.

Hayden’s POV

1 full hour stuck in this blasted thing…Fuck technology. I am NEVER using an elevator again!

“Can you PLEASE shut UP!” I growled at Tom, who insisted on tapping his feet on the floor of the elevator…He is seriously doing it to get on my nerves, that’s nothing new though eh?

“Fuck off.” He said, continuing.

“What the fuck did I DO to you? Even all those other pranks didn’t piss you off as bad as this shit with Sierra!” I said, getting back to the original start of our shouting match.

“That was a serious fucken thing to lie about.” He said, not even looking at me. His arms were crossed over his chest and he was leaning against one of the walls staring at the roof.

“What the hell do YOU care since apparently you can have any girl you want?! What the hell difference would it make to you if I was really with Sierra or not?” I was really getting curious now as to what the hell his problem was…

“Do you REALLY want to know what my problem is?” He asked, pushing off of the wall and taking the two strides needed to reach me once more. He was standing to close though, purposely invading my personal space.

“Yes, why the hell would I ask if I didn’t want to know?” I said, rolling my eyes and standing up straight, answering his unspoken challenge and getting into his personal space as well. His answer to my question though, I was NOT expecting…

Gustav’s POV

We finally made it back to the hotel and rushed to where we saw Tobi and Saki waiting by what we could only assume was the broken elevator...There were guys with all sorts of tools spread about the floor, obviously doing SOMETHING to fix the damn thing.

“How is it coming?” Bill asked as soon as we made it to the spot.

“Almost done…” One of the guys said without looking up. So all we could do was wait…Finally though, after another twenty damn minutes of waiting, there was that usual dinging sound and we could hear the thing start working again. We all stared at the closed doors waiting for the elevator to hit the ground floor and when it did and the doors opened…We saw something we didn’t expect at ALL…Tom and Hayden were locked in a very heated kiss. He had her pressed tightly against the wall with his hands tangled in her dreadlocks while her own hands were wrapped tightly around the back of his neck. Wow…

Joss’s POV

Holy shit dude…I really don’t want to see this but it is way better then the alternative. They didn’t even notice that the elevator had been fixed or that we were standing there! Sasha and her bright ideas decided to go over and press a button and sent them right back up to our corridor…

“That way if they figure out the thing is fixed they can go sort out there problems.” She said, smiling like a jackass and laughing her head off while Bill and I gagged audibly about the mental images she had just passed to us…Ew…

“That was…Interesting…” Saki said, shaking his head.

“Uh…Yeah…You didn’t see that.” Gustav said, looking like he wanted to drink away the images. I don’t usually drink much but I REALLY want to if it will help get rid of that picture…

“See what?” Tobi asked.

“Yup. Don’t know what any of you saw, all I saw was an empty elevator…” Georg said. “But I’m hungry, let’s get something to eat…” Ew…How can he be HUNGRY!!! After THAT?! No thanks…

“Uhm…I’m going to pass. I’m just going to go upstairs and hide out somewhere that those two are not.” I said and almost immediately Bill agreed with me and we pressed the button for the other elevator.

“Shit…Maybe we should just take the stairs. I don’t trust these things anymore.” Bill said, looking at the thing as if it would eat us when we stepped in.

“No way. Besides…We’ll have more time alone if we get trapped.” I said after the others had walked off…Damn. I really need to stop listen to all of Hayden’s perverted banter. We really haven’t done anything except for make out…Really I swear. We aren’t like that, unlike Tom and Hayden who are probably…Never mind. I’m NOT going there…

Sasha’s POV

“Can you believe it!? I was…Well…Kind of right. But it looks like they’re going to make up just fine. No more war!” I said, smiling triumphantly at Georg and Gustav. “Oh yeah! We still have to kill you…” I said, pointing at Georg.

“Uh…For what…?” He asked, looking from me to Gustav who seemed to remember our earlier promise to kick his ass for making us take Joss and Bill out. It was only OBVIOUS that they would get together without our ‘help’…So we suffered for NOTHING.

“For torturing us with a Joss and Bill shopping trip…” Gustav said, glowering at him as he remembered everything we had to deal with through the day.

“But at least we don’t have to deal with Tom and Hayden’s shit anymore! And it was just ONCE! I promise I’ll take them out next time!!!” Georg said, speeding ahead of us as we left the hotel in search of food.

“No way dude! Besides, I don’t think they need any help.” I said, going after him with Gustav right on my heels.

“Come ON guys! Didn’t I get tortured enough with everyone seeing my junk last night?!” He hissed at us, almost running now. This is fun…

“EW! Shut UP Georg…I did NOT need that picture in my head again!” Gustav yelled and now we were chasing him down the street getting weird stares from people that we passed.

“Get back here you chicken!!!” I called. He’ll get tired eventually…
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo hoo! Allie here bringing you 9 pages and 3,109 words of GOODNESS!!! MUAHAHA!