Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 30

Georg’s POV

Non of us could quite decide if seeing Hayden and Tom in the elevator was a good or bad thing. One the one hand, they’re not fighting anymore, on the other, we’re all officially scarred. In the long term I think we’re glad, unless this is going to be one of those love/hate things. That would totally blow. But besides that we’re still trying our hardest to get Joss and Bill together. We left them in the elevator to go upstairs. If they’re getting on as well as Sasha and Gustav think they are I just hope they don’t do what Tom and Hayden were doing. I was sat with Gustav and Sasha in the café at the hotel, they didn’t seem to have much of an appetite whereas I could eat a horses head I was so hungry.

‘You guys think Bill’s gonna get a nasty surprise when he goes into his suite?’ Sasha asked.

‘Probably. He’ll end up running like a baby into Joss’s suite. Oh god, so where am I going to sleep?’

‘You could always make Joss and Bill share while you take Hayden’s room. We ain’t got no room for anyone else. Plus they’re the least likely to be doing anything.’

‘Ok, I get the picture everyone here is a horny git. I understand. Why am I the only one left out?’ Maybe I should ask Tom for some phone numbers, being as he wont be needing them anymore.

‘Hey, it’s a good way to keep us warm now it’s getting so cold ok? I’m heading to the suite. I can’t be bothered to eat.’ Sasha got up and left and I was left with Gustav. It’s ben a long time since I’ve hung out with any of the guys and there hasn’t been one of the girls around the place.

‘Wow, Gustav I never took you for …’

‘She’s kidding. We’re not doing anything.’

‘Sure. Anyway, I’m off to the bar. See who I can find.’ Yes, I meant girls.

‘Ok, I’ll catch you later. Try not to go in your suite.’

‘Noted.’

Sasha’s POV

Finally reaching our floor I decided to check in on Bill and Joss to see if Bill had actually gone into his suite. Knocking on the door there was no answer so I decided to just walk in away. Maybe Joss has her iPod on?

‘Hello?’ Still no answer though I did hear giggles coming from her bedroom. ‘Joss, you’re not very good at hiding if you’re going to laugh you shou…’ Yes, I stopped mid sentence. I also shut her door rather quickly after opening it and almost walking in. Why is this happening? It’s like every door you open there’s people sucking off each others faces! First it’s Hayden and Tom now it’s Bill and Joss. Hold on… did I see right? I opened the door once more and popped my head in. They still hadn’t noticed me. I shut it again and spoke to myself : ‘Just, checking.’ I so have to tell the others about this! Running down the corridor I ran into Gustav chest. I met him this way, hah; that’s a funny thought.

‘You’ll never believe what I just saw!’

‘What now?’

‘Bill and Joss! Making out in her bedroom!’ He just shook his head at me and laughed to carry on walking past. ‘You don’t believe me. Come see! Come on!’ I grabbed his wrist and practically dragged him to their suite door. I don’t care how rough I’m being he has to see this! ‘Brace yourself..’ Sporting a huge smile I kicked the door back to be highly disappointed. Joss was in the kitchen making drinks while Bill was going through the bags of what they’d bought earlier. ‘What?! Why aren’t you sucking face?!’

‘What?! Sasha please, couples do that sort of thing. Oh Bill that jacket would totally go with the top your wearing.’

‘You pulled my arm out of the socket to come see them making drinks?’ Gustav didn’t look too amused.

‘But, you two were so lost down each others throats a moment ago you didn’t even notice me come in the room! What the hell happened?’

‘Sasha. Are you sure you didn’t walk in on Tom and Hayden? Seriously. What do you think we are? “together”?’ Joss chuckled to herself passing a drink to Bill who was himself laughing whilst flicking through magazine’s.

‘What do you think about getting a tattoo?’ Bill chirped out.

‘You know I’m terrified of needles!’

‘Not for you! Me getting a new one. I’ve been thinking I might get a new one.’ He gestured to his shoulder. ‘So people can’t see it. I want something that means a lot to me.’

‘Well, what about; umm, oh I really don’t know.’ Joss shook her head. But anyway, why doesn’t he believe me? Ok, so I give him that by time he got here they were separated, but we’re a couple he should at least try and believe me. I feel betrayed to say the least.

‘Come on, lets go do something. I’m incredibly bored. There’s nothing to do around here. This hotel is as boring as the last one. Except maybe all the doors with people making out behind them.’ I held my head high convinced of what I saw.

‘Do you think we should go check on Tom and Hayden?’

‘No way! Do you have any idea how scarred I will be to see them doing that?! My own twin, I shudder at the thought.’ Bill stood and made his way down the corridor with his mug.

‘Bill where the hell you going with that mug?’ Joss ran after him ‘It’s from the suite.’

‘Meh, if the hotel love it that much they’ll bring it back up for me when I’m done. Anyway, where’s Georg?’

‘In the bar trying to pick up a girl I think.’
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's so short I'm just... completely and utterly brain dead right now. and I've been busy doing stuff and going out and stuff... i really seriously do apologise so much.