Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 7

Hayden’s POV

When the lights of the arena all went out and the fans started screaming my whole body froze. Could I really do this? Have I played their songs enough to know what I’m doing up there? Oh yeah, I can do it…I was handed the first guitar I was to use and slung the strap over my shoulder, positioning it and taking a deep breath. I looked at Gustav out of the corner of my eyes as he passed me to get to his drum set…This was going to be one hell of a ride…

Sasha’s POV

The opening notes of Übers Ende Der Welt rang out through the arena and my jaw dropped to the floor pretty much when the lights were hit and Tom…Is that Tom? Was illuminated. I pushed my way through the screaming girls and made my way to the front as quickly as I could with so many people in the way…And when I got to the front at the left side of the stage I looked up and saw that it was Hayden! They made it! Gustav started in and he was illuminated along with Georg as the baseline hit. And then the screaming increased when Joss/Bill stepped out on stage. I bet you didn’t know those girls have serious Musical talent…No? Well now you do.

When Joss started out the first verse of the song my heart leapt into my throat for a minute…Her voice cracked from how nervous she looked but she picked right back up. She sang and danced her heart out to that first song. I slipped my eyes over to where Hayden was and she was doing just as well, flirting with the crowd and running around the stage…She even pulled Tom’s famed ‘orgasm faces’! Things were going good so far…They kicked right off into Reden after that, Ich Brech Aus came next.

Josceline’s POV

After Ich Brech Aus I decided to be nice and give poor Gustav a bit of a break…So I went to the edge of the stage and started talking. I looked at the sea of faces before me and smiled brightly.

“There are so many of you!” I said into the mic and was met with a nice loud wave of fresh screams. “Are you guys enjoying it so far?!” I yelled next, another wave of screams. I looked over at Georg, and then to Hayden and shook my head a little bit. “I don’t believe them guys, do you?” They both shook their heads in response, smiling. “I said, are you guys enjoying it so far?!” I shouted into the mic once more. This time the screams were almost deafening. “That’s more like it! Here is Spring Nicht!” I said, throwing one hand up in the air before turning my back and walking back towards the main part of the stage as the intro for the song kicked out through the speakers and in the in ear things. It is a really good thing that I’ve seen the Zimmer 483 live DVD so many times or I would never be able to mimic the way Bill moves so damn well. I could see a few girls in the front crying as my voice rang out through the arena. I’m pretty sure everyone there sang along with it and now I could see why they enjoyed doing live shows so much. It was exhilarating to hear and see so many people. I might actually feel bad if they found out that Hayden and I aren’t the real deal.

Hayden’s POV

My fingers slid effortlessly over the frets of the guitar and a smile graced my lips. Now THIS is what it is all about. Performing in front of people was something that I never thought I would ever do! Granted they don’t really know I’m a girl and not Tom Kaulitz…But still. Even playing like this was exciting. I let my eyes scan the crowd at I played through Spring Nicht and saw Sasha pushed against the barrier looking right up at me. She smiled when she noticed that I saw her and nodded her head, giving me a thumbs up to let me know things were fine and we were doing good.

“Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich, lass mich nicht im Stich, Spring nicht. Die lichter fangen Dich nicht, sie betrügen Dich. Spring nicht. Erinner Dich, an Dich und mich. Die Welt da unten zählt nicht, Bitte spring nicht…” Joss’ voice rang out softly but powerfully through the speakers as she hit the first run of the chorus. She sounded flawless and her movements mirrored Bill’s perfectly. There was no way in hell any of the fans in the crowd would ever see through our performance, we were doing way to well for that to happen…

“In Deinen Augen, scheint alles sinnlos und leer. Der Schnee fällt einsam, Du spürst ihn schon lange nicht mehr. Irgendwo da draussen, bist Du verloren gegangen. Du träumst von dem Ende, um nochmal von vorn anzufangen. Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich, lass mich nicht im Stich Spring nicht. Die lichter fangen Dich nicht, sie betrügen Dich. Spring nicht. Erinner Dich, an Dich und mich. Die Welt da unten zählt nicht, Bitte spring nicht.” Joss was able to push so much emotion out through her voice that I wasn’t surprised that half the girls I could see in the crowd were crying their eyes out. “Ich weiss nicht wie lang,
Ich Dich halten kann. Ich weiss nicht wie lang. Nimm meine Hand, wir fangen nochmal an. Spring nicht. Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich, lass mich nicht im Stich Spring nicht. Die lichter fangen Dich nicht, sie betrügen Dich. Spring nicht. Erinner Dich, an Dich und mich. Die Welt da unten zählt nicht, Bitte spring nicht. Spring nicht. Und hält Dich das auch nicht zurück…Dann spring ich für Dich.” The song ended on that sorrowful note and I saw from the corner of my eyes that Joss turned her back to the crowd and bowed her head after she sang that last word. Very fitting for it I say.

Tom’s POV

We could hear all the screaming from where we were, and we could hear the sound of OUR songs being played and sung by those insane girls…But there was absolutely nothing we could do about it from here, tied to chair with tape over our mouths…I just hoped that SOMEONE would come back here and discover us before people figured out that those two were fakes. But by the sound of it…No one had noticed that anything was amiss. Granted they sounded very good doing our songs…But still! Can’t ANYONE see that they aren’t US?! Bleh…It is going to be a bitch to get this sticky crap off of my lip ring when I get this tape off my mouth…They WILL pay for this…

Gustav’s POV

The show was going very well if I may say so. There was just something nagging at the back of my mind about Tom and Bill…I don’t really think that those girls would try anything crazy and try to take over would they…? Probably not. From my vantage point everything looked perfectly normal. Tom running over to Georg’s side of the stage at random, Bill dancing around like usual…But I couldn’t manage to quiet that nagging voice in the back of my head. It’s a good thing that I know all of the songs we are playing by heart or I would have messed up the beat already and gotten an earful from the others about it…I tried my best to silence my thoughts.

“Alright you guys…So normally we would end with this song…But tonight, we’re kicking off with it! Here is Der Letzte Tag!” Bill called out to the crowd and we slid right into the song. It was insane seeing all the fans jumping along with them towards the middle of the song and I know I had a big smile on my face. This was always a fun song to perform, along with Wo Sind Eure Hande…

Josceline’s POV

After Der Letzte Tag we kicked right into Wo Sinde Eure Hande. Now this is a fun song…

“Ich hör alles ist so wichtig, schon klar. Die anderen machens auch, jaja ganz genau ist richtig. Glaubt ruhig, dass ich euch das glaub. Zurück und dann wieder nach vorne, ok wird schon richtig sein. Bleib stehn, weil Du sonst verloren bist. Laus los, aber nicht zu weit. Mein Kopf ist voll bis oben, Meine Schatten holen mich ein, Ich hör 1000 Diagnosen, jaja, schon klar, egal. Heute sind wir hier, Die Welt bleibt vor der Tür. Was jetzt zählt seid ihr, Wo sind eure Hände? Chaos im System, auch wenn wir untergehen. Ich will euch alle sehn. Wo sind eure Hände? eure Hände, eure Hände.” My voice rang out and as I slid into the chorus I dance my way over and pointed at Hayden as I pulled the mic away and her and Georg sang ‘Wo Sind Eure Hände’. She cut her eyes towards me and looked at me like ‘Get away from me you psycho!’ I just smiled at her as the crowd went wild and danced off once more, “Ich hör, Du kannst Dich drauf verlassen. Frag nicht, alles ist geplannt. Das was, mir morgen passiern wird. Habt ihr, doch gestern schon geahnt. Links recht oben unten, Ich komm nirgendwo an. Hör 1000 Diagnosen, jaja, schon klar, egal. Heute sind wir hier, Die Welt bleibt vor der Tür. Was jetzt zählt seid ihr, Wo sind eure Hände? Chaos im System, auch wenn wir untergehen. Ich will euch alle sehn. Wo sind eure Hände? eure Hände, eure Hände. Chaos im Sytem, Ich will euch alle sehn. Jaja, schon klar, egal. Heute sind wir hier, Die Welt bleibt vor der Tür. Was jetzt zählt seid ihr, Wo sind eure Hände? Chaos im System, auch wenn wir untergehen. Ich will euch alle sehn. Wo sind eure Hände? Heute sind wir hier, Die Welt bleibt vor der Tür. Wo sind eure Hände? Chaos im Sytem, Ich will euch alle sehn, Wo sind eure Hände? eure Hände, Wo sind eure Hände?” I took a deep breath as I lowered the mic. This was pretty hard ass work. But it was fun as shit! That song rocks to sing and perform. And I know it’s one of Hayden’s favorites to do as well!

“Now! This next song is of course from when we first started out…And I remember the first time we performed it for a large crowd I got goose bumps all over from that experience…Lets see if we can re-create that feeling tonight!” I said into the mic and was of course met with loud screams as the intro for Durch Den Monsun started in. I definitely had fun doing that song and hearing EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the audience singing along with me almost made me cry and made goose bumps dance across my skin. This stunt was definitely worth killing my boobs for…Next was Hilf Mir Fliegen.

“Ich bin hier irgendwo gelandet Kann nicht mehr sagen, wer ich bin. Hab die Erinnerung verloren, Die Bilder geben keinen Sinn, Bring mich zurück, bring mich nach Haus, Ich schaff's nicht allein hier raus.” I took a deep breath quickly before splitting into the chorus, “Komm und hilf mir fliegen, Leih mir deine Flügel. Ich tausch' sie gegen die Welt. Gegen alles, was mich hält, Ich tausch' sie heute Nacht, Gegen alles, was ich hab.” The whole crowd was singing along with me once more as I poured my heart out into the song… “Erzähl mir alle Lügen, Mach es so, dass ich es glaub, Sonst krieg ich keine Luft mehr, Und diese Stille macht mich taub. Nur graue Mauern und kein Licht, Alles hier ist ohne mich. Komm und hilf mir fliegen, Leih mir deine Flügel, Ich tausch' sie gegen die Welt, Gegen alles, was mich hält, Ich tausch' sie heute Nacht, Ich find mich hier nicht wieder, Erkenn mich selbst nicht mehr, Komm und zieh mich raus hier, Ich geb alles dafür her, Ich hab Fernweh, Ich will zurück, Entfern mich immer weiter, Mit jedem Augenblick. Ich bin hier irgendwo gelandet... Komm und hilf mir fliegen, Leih mir deine Flügel, Ich tausch' sie gegen die Welt, Gegen alles, was mich hält, Ich tausch' sie heute Nacht…Komm und hilf mir fliegen, Leih mir deine Flügel, Ich tausch' sie gegen die Welt, Gegen alles, was mich hält, Ich tausch' sie heute Nacht…Gegen alles, was ich hab'…Gegen alles, was ich hab'” As the song closed, of course more screaming…And I knew which song was next…The one that Hayden was hoping would be on the set list in the first place because she was going to have a LOT of fun with it…I looked over and saw her getting the guitar she was using switched out for the white Axe guitar…Oh yeah. Let the good times roll!

Hayden’s POV

Would it be completely inappropriate if I busted out into the ‘Happy, happy, joy, joy’ song and dance? Yes? Alright…I won’t then. Maybe later. This was the song I was looking forward to most! Leb Die Sekunde…Oh yes. With a smirk planted on my face I started out the song, Georg joining in the with baseline next, and then Gustav pounding his way into the song while Joss signaled to each of us with her back turned to the crowd. By the middle of the song I stopped playing, as did Georg while Gustav pounded out on the kick drum. My favorite part…

“Leb Die sekunde…” Joss sang out before holding her mic out for the crowd to sing along while I riled up the crowd on my side of the stage, screaming out the words away from my own mic. With a VERY large smile on my face I twisted the guitar and put it facing out over my hips. Oh yes. I’m going there. Doing Tom’s ‘Hump the guitar to the beat’ deal…This is what I had been waiting to do since we started!!! The girls went NUTS for it. Not like I really cared. I just thought it was funny that I was humping a guitar in the first place…The strangest thing happened after we finished the song though…All the lights in the arena went out…I suddenly felt a hand close over my mouth and I was being dragged away. I tried to fight of course, but soon gave up when the person wrapped their arm tightly around my waist. Soon I was being dragged back stage and into the green room and I could see Joss being dragged, by Bill no less, right along with me…This CAN’T be happening!!! How the HELL did they get free?! The guitar was taken from me and handed off by a staff member by Tom and Joss and I were suddenly surrounded…Oh shit…

“AGAIN?! Are you KIDDING me?! They have been playing the whole time?!” Did Gustav just yell…? Tom and Bill glared heavily at the two of us before turning and grabbing the same two chairs that we had tied them too…They put they put the chairs back to back and pointed for us to sit down…We didn’t even dare protest against it because not only were all four boys there, but a few security guards as well. I sat in one chair and Joss sat in the other and I watched Tom retrieve two sets of hand cuffs from one of the guards. My pervert side kicked in and I smirked.

“I knew you were the kinky type Tomi boy.” I said, trying not to laugh.

“Seriously though…We should have thought of hand cuffs!” Joss said. They cuffed my hands to the back part of Joss’ chair and cuffed her hands to the back of mine.

“I’m assuming that Sasha is out there with a video camera…” Bill growled. Wow…He is PISSED!

“She is out there, but no camera this time.” I said honestly.

“Yeah, she refused to tape this.” Joss said and I looked over my shoulder to see her nodding.

“Do either of you have a cell phone on you then? I want her back here.” Bill said again and I nodded, tapping my right foot on the floor.

“Right pocket Tomi, wanna fish it out for me?” He actually smirked now and did just that…Only the little pervert GROPED me in the process…

Sasha’s POV

I hope they don’t get discovered during the first break…God that would suck. I pushed and shoved my way away from the crowd now and made my way to where they were selling water…Suddenly though, my phone started vibrating in my pocket and I pulled it out just as I got to the stand and saw that it was Hayden calling…Why is she calling me? Is she TRYING to get caught?

“Hayden what are you doing?!” I asked as I answered.

“Are you going to write to us while we are in jail?” Joss’ voice asked on the other end and my face fell…No way…

“What the hell are you talking about…Where are you?!” I practically screamed into the phone.

“We are currently handcuffed to each others chairs in the green room! And Tom groped me getting my phone out of my pocket…So kick him when you get back here!” That was Hayden’s voice…Oh god…What are we going to do now?! “Hey Tom, since you already groped me do you wanna get these ace bandages from around my boobs? They are KILLING me…” Typical Hayden…Take a serious situation and make perverted jokes through it…

“DO NOT Tom!” I heard Bill yell…What am I on speaker? Well I suppose I would have to be since the girl’s hands aren’t free…

“Just spoil my fun…” Tom said in the back round.

“Tell me where you are, I’ll send one of our security guys to get you.” Bill said into the phone now and I could vaguely hear Hayden and Joss yelling at Tom about something or other…So I told him right where I was and as soon as I did he hung up. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, slipping my phone back into my pocket…

“Things are going to get ugly…” I muttered, staying where I was and waiting for whoever they were sending for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I could KILL myself for wanting to do this part...Allie here guys with update number 2 of the day! Yes I know that all the lyrics are in German...But remember, they are in GERMANY! But yeah. They probably aren't all correct...And I'm saying this like you will take the time to READ them. Hah. Anyways. This was a pretty fun chapter to write...Hehe. Hope you enjoy it!