Andy Please, Let Me Inside of Your Heart

She's looking at you again.

Andy, she's looking at you again, Andrew told me.

Yeah, who is?

That Tara chick. She seems kind of hot. You should ask her out. She likes you a lot.

Andrew. Snap out of your lusting stupor. I DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE. Get it through your brain. People are just... weird.

Dude, you have issues. Chill out.

"Andrew De Torres?"

Stupid substitute. It's ANDY. I raised my hand and said the only word I would speak that day, unless some other teacher called on me. They usually didn't, because I wouldn't answer them even if they did. As long as I did all my homework, and passed all the tests with flying colors (which I generally did), we had an agreement that I wouldn't talk in class.

"Andy," I mumbled just loud enough for the sub to realize I said something.

"What?" she said.

Tara said, from across the room, "He said to call him Andy."

"All right, Andy it is."

It was never Andrew. Nobody got to call me that. "Andrew" was Andrew De Torres, as in Danger Radio Andrew De Torres.

Smooth. Of course, Tara would say it. Even though she probably couldn't even hear you. See, I told you, She. Likes. You. Admit it, he said playfully. Come on! say it!

No! How can she like me if she doesn't even know me?

She obviously does, because she told the sub to call you Andy when she probably couldn't hear you clear across the room.

LIES. Damn you.

Nope. You're screwed. Dude, she's looking at you again, wink wink nudge nudge, man.

Uh-uh. No way. I glance at her out of my peripherals. Crud, she is. Shameless much?

Nahhh. She just LIIIIKKKEESS YOUUUU! You have a not-so-secret admirer, Andy.

I argued with Andrew for about 10 more minutes, then Ms. Substitute (I didn't pay attention to her name so much, but whatever) comes around and passed out a Geography assignment. Oh, Africa. Lovely. Been there, done that. Actually, I hadn't ever been to Africa. I'd just studied it before. Whatever.

I finished the assignment in record time, this time about three minutes. Then I popped my earphones in my ears and blasted Alive For The First Time. Danger Radio of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh, boy, this is all me flying by the seat of my pants. and it's so weird =D
i'm so proud of myself! I love people with voices in their heads, they're funny.

oh, so my cat ate a bird last night, and i just cleaned up the feathers all over the floor.
"Why am I covered in feathers?" ahhaha, Breaking Dawn moment.
and now my kittyface is limping Dx
nooo!
well, i guess the bird must've kicked the crap out of him..
=O