Andy Please, Let Me Inside of Your Heart

Smooth move, Andy.

Smooth move, Andy. You've managed to drop all of your stuff.

Yeah, shut up, Andrew. Since you were too busy talking to me, and-

Dude, don't blame it on me. You were too busy listening to me, that you ran smack-dab into Tara. It's all you, man.

"Are you okay?" I nodded, still grabbing my papers that had gone flying everywhere. I was still gonna blame it on Andrew, no matter what he said. I groaned almost inaudibly when I saw scuff marks from someone's shoe on my English papers.

"That's good, me too." Tara grabbed a couple more papers that had gone flying, whiile more people were stepping on them. Andrew groaned. People, high-schoolers in particular, are so inconsiderate. You're lucky Tara's helping you. But... I told you she likes you, would she be helping you if she didn't?

Shut UP, Andrew. She's just being nice.

"Come on, Andy, let's go to class. The bell's about to ring." I nodded again, still not meeting her eyes.

You know, when you have arguments with yourself, and lose, that's definitely a sign that you need a psychiatrist.

I'm not arguing with myself, I'm arguing with you, which is a totally...

Um, a totally confusing thing.


Yep, you lose. Ha!

Pfft, screw you. Oh, a new seating chart? I went to check it, and realized that the only empty seat was across from Tara.

What do you wanna bet, Andrew, that the seat across from Tara is mine?

All or nothing, go. You don't have much to lose in that respect.

What's that supposed to mean?!

Absolutely nothing. Hahah!

"Hi," she whispered to me.

Dude, seriously, stop denying that she likes you. I waved hello, looking at my homework from the previous night as the teacher started going over it.

Andrew, shut up, okay? I don't wanna hear it. After a while, it gets a little old.

Ooh, a quiz. Let me do it, pleeease?

No. You'd probably try and make me fail.

Jerk. I wrote "Andy De T" at the top in my condensed script. It was a wonder that any of the teachers could read it, since I hardly ever could.

Naturally, I finished first. I flipped my sheet over and turned on "Sparkle Baby Shine." Andrew hummed along in my head until I told him (for the fourth time in twenty minutes) to shut up, and then I started on my homework for that night. I left one earbud out of my ear so I could hear the bell for the end of the day.

Sigh. Ten minutes.

x

Then the bell rang. Bye bye, school! Helloooo, weekend!

Didn't I tell you to shut up, like ten times?

Five.

Damn you. Shut up.
♠ ♠ ♠
all the bbcodes make my head spin. =O