Status: Finished

Be My Unicorn?

I'll show you a unicorn

Bob made sure that he slicked up all of his cock and moaned feeling himself stroke himself wishing that it was Frankie's hand instead of his, but he'd be inside of the other man soon enough, he could wait, but his eyes widened and his cock jerked as he watched Frankie.

Frankie bit his lower lip rather hard as he lubed up his own fingers gliding them down his belly to slide into his asshole lubing up the tight ring of muscles, "ohmigod" he gasped and felt his back bow. His fingers weren't going to be as big as Bob but they'd sure as hell ready him up for that size.

Bob had to resist the urge to lean down and kiss the rhythm guitarist as he finished lubing himself, "ready baby?"

Frank barely heard Bob ask if he was ready and he nodded slowly removing his talented fingers barely moments before he felt Bob's wet tip pushing at his ass, "oh... God" he whimpered, "please"

Bob leaned forward and growled in Frank's ear, "that's Bob baby, not God." he smirked and began to push in more, his body slightly tense.

Frankie moved his hands over Bob's chest and gripped the other man's shoulders, "B-bob, oh Bob..." he moaned and lifted his hips, "more please, not so careful harder..."

Bob nodded just a bit before he slammed himself hard into Frankie sending the other man screaming and arching up off the bunk nails biting into the back of his neck.

Frank dragged his nails down Bob's back feeling blood rise up, his hips shifting as he could feel Bob's thick shaft being forced into him repeatedly.

Bob grasped one of Frank's legs and lifted it up over his hip as he kissed over the rhythm's neck, "Oh god you're so tight Frankie."

Unable to hear anything beyond the roaring in his ears Frankie pinched one of his own nipples, his eyes shutting tight as his vision blurred, the tip of his cock rubbing over Bob's belly barely held above his.

Speeding up Bob shifted his hands moving closer so he could force himself as hard and as deep into Frankie as possible. He let one hand slide down to caress Frankie's body teasing his fingers and nails over his flat belly and hard nipples as his mouth sucked softly on the other man's neck.

Frankie's moans were high pitched and coming with each breath, his whole body beginning to shake as heat welled up within his stomach, he grazed his nails across Bob's chest, his cock twitching with each suck of Bob's mouth, Frankie's mouth held open so he could recieve air.

Bob felt his breath hitch as he came close to his orgasm, "F-frankie I-I'm close." he moaned as his legs began to shake, his hand subconciously wrapping around Frankie's shaft and pumping as he pinched the other man's tip.

Frank yelled out, "me too!" his hips moving to meet Bob's a little frantically, the heat in his belly practically ripping away all self control when he orgasmed, his body clenching and shaking, his back arching as he screamed bob's name.

Taken a little by surprise Bob gasped, but the moment Frankie's body convulsed around him he lost it to an orgasm, his whole body filling with pleasure as he shot his seed deep inside of the rhythmm guitarist.

They lay there both panting for a few minutes, unable to hear the toor bus door open and the other three come in.

Gerard lifted an eyebrow and walked over to their bunk hearing panting and leaned in before screaming, "how did Bob get you into bed before me Frankie!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I am trully sorry it took so long but the person I was going out with... well we broke up and It was rather hard to update since we wrote this together, I'm sorry everyone.
But this was the last chapter
leave me some love? :( please?