A Four Letter Word for Trouble

Chapter 10

"Beeeeatiiiieee-Chaaan?" I heard Shins voice waking me up. "Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" he asked. It must be something big, because he's never like this otherwise.. When I didn't answer him he started poking me, repeating the question. After five minutes, 20 questions and a hell of a lot pokings I got annoyed and threw my pillow at him.

"Lemme sleep, Shin-kun!" I said and got my pillow in my face as a respond.

"No! Do you know what day it is tomorrow?!" he said, sounding like a stubborn five year old.

"Gah, no I don't Shin! Now leave me alone!" I said.

"It's my biiirthdaaay!!!" Shin said and pulled my cover off of me. I groaned and sat up.

"Good for you.. But that is not a reason to wake someone up.." I muttered and walked to the bathroom. But to get to the bathroom from 'my' room (the spare bedroom) you had to go through the living room, where the guys were.

"Morning.. I see that Shin got to you.." Yu said and chuckled soflty.

"Shut up, don't talk to me and do not say that I look like a mess! At least not till I've gotten some coffee into my system.." I mummbled, walking to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth then walked to the kitchen. Need. Coffee. NOW! I poured myself a cup of coffee and walked to the living room, sitting next to Kiro who looked worse than I did.

I sat there for a while, talking to the guys about Shins birthday when my phone started vibrating. I looked at who it was and saw that it was mom. I didn't take it.

Shin's Birthday!!

The five of us (me, Yu, Strify, Luminor and Kiro) had bought a choclate cake for Shin, since we all knew he loved choclate (if you spent as much time with him as I did, you'd understand). We had decided to suprice him at the end of the day, ignoring him for the day then later, BAM, supriice!! But that didn't worked so weel, since Kiro was way to excited (you could think that it was his birthday instead of Shins) so we all just braought out the cake, sang to Shin then, after the song Strify said 'Happy birthday, Shin' and smeared a bit of cake on his cheek.

"Aww, Shinnie, you can't walk around having cake on your cheek!" I said and removed it.. With my tounge. Man, the looks on the guys faces.. Priceless! Shin actually blushed a bit, it was so cute.
About an hour into the 'party' Yu came up to me and smiled. He started talking about something random and I saw that he, too, had cake on his cheek. I did the same thing to him that I did to Shin. Yu's blush was several shades darker than Shin's though. I giggled.

"You know, my birthday's the 29:th.." Yu said, still having a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Ok, I'll try to remeber that.." I said and smiled at him. "I'll see if I can find something to give you then." Just then my phone vibrated again and I looked at who was calling.. "I's my mom, I have to take this I guess.." I said to Yu and walked out to be able to talk.

[Yu's POV]

"Yu and Beatrix, sitting in a tree.." Kiro sang out when Beatrix had left to talk to her mom.

"Shut up, Kiro!" I yelled and glared at him.

"But you like her?" Strify asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I do.. She's.. Perfect!"

"Have you told her what you feel?" Luminor said.

"No... Not.. really.." I mummbled. Just then she came back, looking shoked and holding her phone.

"Beatrix, what's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"My.. My brother.. In jail.. Atempted murder.." was all she said before she broke down into hysteric crying. I instanly wrapped my arms around her in a hug, telling her she's safe. Violent sobs shook her body.

After about an hour she had calmed down compleatly. We were in the living room.

"I'm sorry for ruining your birthday, Shin.." she said with a slight giggle.

"It's nothing, Beat.. You know I care for you.. We all do.." Some more than others I thought.

"I care for you guys too.. It's just.. My life is so fucked up right now.."

"Don't worry about it, kiddo.." I said. "We're all a bit fucked up, aren't we?"

Just then I heared what sounded like a Dir en Grey song playing and looked at Shin. Heshrugged and Beatrix took out her phone.

"Can't talk right now, Sue.. But I'll call you later I promise... Okay, bye.." she said and hung up.

"I didn't know you had an awesome taste in music!" Shin said, making her giggle.

"Well, there's a lot you don't know about me yet.." she said and smiled.

Fuck I love her..
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHA!!! >8D I AM ZE EVIL AGAIN!! >8D You will NEVER nooo when I come up!! Mwahahahha!!! >8D

And the cake part I got from Cinema Bizarres advent calendar.. Go to their website to find it :D It's awesome =DD