I Can't Live Without You

Chapter two

Berts POV

What did I just do? I love him. I don't know why I shout at him. Most of all I don't know why I split up with him. Walking out hte door I can hear him start sobbing. I want nothing more than to go back there and take him into my arms and tell him I didn't mean it. I don't though. I walk out the door and start walking home.

I dread home. My dad hates me for not being the perfect son. Most of all he hates me for being gay. The onlt person I ever told what he does to me is Gerard.

I drag my feet up to the door and open it. My Dad comes out.

"Where were you?" he hissed.

"I was out," I say. Dad looks angery and I admit I am terrified.

"Were you with your boyfriend again?" He hisses and spits out the word boyfriend with venom.

"Yeah but we kinda split up," I mummble but all he heard was the 'Yeah'.

"I will not have a faggot for a son," Dad hissed. After that he hits me sharpely across the cheek. What am I going to do? He hits me again and I taste blood. I gave up fighting back long ago.

I look around and realise I have to move. I'm standing right next to the stairs and if I fall down them and die I have no chance of patching it up with Gee. I start to move but my Dad pushes me up against the door frame of the nearest room. My head hurts and all goes black.