I Can't Live Without You

Chapter seven

Bert's POV

I can see him sitting with Frankie and Mikey. He's crying again. I f only I had the guts to talk to him earlier. To tell him I didn't mean it. I've heard when we are upset or angery we take it out on those we love the most. I can't stand to see him like this. And whats worse is that I made him unhappy. I fucking miss him already. Oh god what the fuck is Mikey doing? Why is he looking at Gee's wrists like that? He didn't did he? He couldn't have. Please no. I hope he hasn't. I know I should just go up to him and tell him I didn't mean it but I'm to chicken shit to do it.

The next two weeks pass pretty much the same. I'm too scared to even talk to him and I watch as he sinks further and further into deppression. Today I have to go his house to work on a art project. I still have a key to his house. His Mom and Dad are out tonight and Mikey will probably be out on a date with Frankie.

I get up and slip out of my house before Dad gets home.

Gerards POV

Two weeks without Bert. I feel Like he completely ignors me except for projects. Am I that worthless? Hell would probably be better than here. About a week ago my Mom made me go to my therapist. She agve me anti-depressants. Mom and Dad are out and Mikey and Frankie are at Frankies.

I feel like there's something I'm forgetting. I go down stairs into the kitchen. I open Mom's cupboard of alcohol abd take out a bottle of vodka. I take it up to my room.

I sito n the floor in my room. I take out my full bottle of anti-depressants. I told Mom I was taking them. I haven't even had one. I don't want to live any more, the love of my life doesn't love me. What's the point in liveing. I've been planning this all week. I take my razor out from under my bed. I press down hard. By now I'm sobbing. I replay happy times with Bert and all the times he shouted at me. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror on my dresser.

"Your worthless, just a pretty face," I say to myself. Without hesitation I pick up the bottle of pills and vodka. I stand there and take six or seven pills at a time. When I finish the vodka is empty and there are no pills left. I feel tired and my body feels heavy. Soon enough I slip into darkness.