So Here's to Living Life Miserable

"I don’t know probably something sinister"

All through the rest of the day Ryan and Ben were rude and snippy to each other, until Mrs. Urie came home.

We were all talking in the kitchen as she was making supper.

“Have you guys ever run through a crowd of people at a show screaming Slayer?” I asked

“No” Hayley laughed, “why?”

“Just wondering” I shrugged

“Have you?” she asked

“Psh. Fer sure” I smiled

Ryan laughed, “Did you get beat up?”

“No. Actually they cleared the way somewhat, and screamed ‘Slayer’ with me. They were pretty much stoked on me shoving them out of my way and screaming at them” I explained.

Mrs. Urie laughed, “leave it to you to come up with an idea like that”

“I didn’t actually, Brandon-“ Hayley looked like she was going to ask who Brendon was, “Atreyu’s drummer. Wanted me to go get him a drink. But the place was packed. So he told me to push my way through everyone and scream Slayer so they wouldn’t get mad at me”

“And you did?” Brendon asked

I nodded.

“And it worked?” Hayley asked

“Um yeah” I smiled

“They’re ready” Mrs. Urie said as she took the sausages out of the oven.

“Yay food!” I cried and jumped to help her serve supper.

Ben’s P.O.V.

After we all finished out supper we all thanked Mrs. Urie and headed into the living room.

After a few minutes of us watching TV and Sara and Ryan staring at each other. I decided now would be a good time for the talk I’d been wanting to have with Hayley, Alex, and Brendon.

“Well I need a smoke” I stretched and got up. I gave Hayley an I-need-to-talk look. And left the room knowing she’d follow me.

I stood on the front step for about two minutes. I took a drag on my cigarette. What was taking her so long?

I sat down on the step and looked around the neighbourhood. I was taking in the kind of place Sara grew up. It was a nice place; I now understood why she liked it here so much.

“NO! You’re not allowed to smoke! You’re quitting!” I heard Hayley screech from the other side of the door.

I chuckled and shook my head as I took my last drag and put my cigarette out. Hayley hated smoking, everything about it disgusted her.

The door opened and a frightened Brendon, and a very calm Alex walked out and joined me on the step as Hayley screeched:

“No! And That’s Final!”

“Just let it go love. Its not that important is it?” I heard Ryan say calmly, before Hayley closed the door.

Who does that son of a bitch think he is using my pet name for my girlfriend! On my girlfriend!

I was just about ready to go give Ryan a piece of my mind when Hayley asked:

“So, you wanted to talk?”

“Yeah” I nodded, “so what’s wrong with Ryan? I mean, why does he keep picking fights with me?”

They all looked guilty and shrugged. They knew why.

I rolled my eyes. This was going to be more difficult then I thought it would be.

“Alright, does he like Sara, or something?” I really hoped that guess was wrong, or we were going to have a slight problem.

Hayley and Alex looked at Brendon, and he shrugged his shoulders.

I shook my head. That was a yes.

Normal P.O.V.

I was looking out the window. I was watching them. They were still talking, though Alex, Hayley, and Brendon looked slightly guilty.

“They’re probably plotting something,” I mumbled to myself

“Like what?” Ryan laughed as he too looked out the window, eyebrows raised

“I don’t know” I said, “probably something sinister”

“I don’t think Brendons capable of being sinister” she chuckled

“True” I smiled and looked at Ryan.

He wasn’t looking out the window, but at me. It gave me butterflies but at the same time made me feel a little self-conscious.

“What?” I asked as I felt my face flush

“Just thinking”

“About?”

“How beautiful you are, well how you’ve always been beautiful” he gave me a heart-melting smile.

No matter how that smile made me feel, or how ecstatic it made me to hear him say he thought I was beautiful. It still made me feel a little uncomfortable. He knew I have a boyfriend and he knew I’m in love with Ben, yet he insisted in making me fall back in love with him too.

I was starting to get confused about my feelings for Ryan. Did I still love him or not?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
So I was looking at some Supernatural pictures, and I came upon some icons that refered to Sam Winchester as 'puppy'. And well I was wondering if any one knows why?