So Here's to Living Life Miserable

So did you guys hear the news?

Brendon drove Ben, Alex, Hayley, and I to the airport. We said our good byes and watched their plane take off

I sighed and looked over at the TV that had the news on.

“Hay guys, listen there’s a police warning on,” I said, pointing to the screen.

We all walked over to the crowed that had gathered around to watch it as well.

“-So once again we have a situation that I am unable to discus at the moment. We ask that people stay in their homes at night, keep every thing locked up tight. If you need to leave your homes at anytime we ask that you do so in pairs” the policeman said before it went back to reporters.

We looked at each other.

“I wonder how serious this is,” Brendon said

“They said it’s not too serious, they just want us to be cautious,” an older man, who had been watching the television as well, informed us

“Oh, thank you” Brendon smiled

“No problem” he nodded and walked away

“So lets get going,” Hayley said nervously

She was never good in situations like these. One of her greatest fears was being kidnapped by a psycho and being murdered.

We headed out of the airport and back to the car.

“Lets get a pizza for supper” Brendon said happily as he started the car.

“Sounds good to me,” I agreed

“Fine, just get us back to the house fast” Hayley said

Brendon stopped at his favourite pizza place and got two pizzas. Then we hurried home before Hayley had a panic attack.

Hayley jumped out of the car and bolted to the door. Brendon and I laughed, and each grabbed a pizza.

“Hunny we’re home!” Brendon called as he shut the door.

“Really? I didn’t notice!” Ryan said sarcastically as he took the pizza from me, “I’ll take it for you”

“Thanks” I smiled and untied my shoes.

We walked into the living room where Spencer and Hayley were talking.

“Hay Spenc long time no see!” I smiled and gave him a hug as I sat beside him.

“It really hasn’t been that long,” he laughed

“Yeah, but it feels like it” I smiled and took a piece of pizza.

“So guess what I brought for us to watch?” he grinned

I tapped my chin thoughtfully, “a movie?”

He rolled his eyes, “yeah, Mary Poppins”

I squealed happily, “Ah I love you Spencer!”

I kissed his cheek and hugged him again.

“I remembered you saying you like it” he smiled proudly

“I cant believe you remembered that!” I grinned

“He didn’t” I heard Ryan mumble to himself

“You’re just jealous that I remembered and you didn’t!” Spencer laughed

Ryan rolled his eyes and shook his head

“Well are you going to put it in or what?” Hayley asked

“Oh! Yeah” Spencer said as he got up

“So did you guys hear the news?” Brendon asked

“Yeah my mom was watching it” Spencer nodded, “she was pretty mad that they wouldn’t say what was going on, just to be careful”

Spencer sat back down and started eating his pizza.

“Its probably pretty bad then, and they just don’t want people to panic. Though if it is bad we have a right to know what’s going no” Ryan shrugged.

We all quieted down and ate our pizza as the movie started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
I’m starting to run out of prewritten parts, when I do get there I’ll tell you… but that sadly may mean these wont be coming out as quickly as they are now. Mostly because I have no life and I spend all my free time pretty much watching Supernatural.
On another note, sorry for bringing up bad memories :) it was unintended!