So Here's to Living Life Miserable

There's nothing you can do, so just stop.

A few minutes later Jimmy informed us that the rescue service told him that we should make our way to the airport if possible.
Jimmy was happily prancing around the room picking up random things and putting them into a knapsack.
“I don’t see why you’re so happy abut this” I said as he pranced by Ryan and I, “I mean sure its grate that there coming to get us, but we still have to go out there with all the zombies. Which means there’s a huge chance we wont even make it to the airport”
Jimmy grinned happily, “You’re quite the pessimist aren’t you? I’m happy that I’m finally getting out of here, and that we may have found that cure to whatever’s turned those people into… well wild animals. And well the airport’s only a block away from here so its not like we have some huge journey ahead of us”
“Really? Its only a block away?” Scott asked suddenly looking hopeful
“Yup, why do you think I chose to stay in this hotel? It defiantly wasn’t the room service” Jimmy laughed, once again, at his own poor joke as he put one final thing in his bag, and zipped it up, “well I’m all ready and set to go. How about everyone else?”
Ryan rolled his eyes, “yeah” he then mumbled under his breath so only I could hear, “what ever gets us away from you faster”
I slightly giggled at that as I stood up and grabbed Ryan’s hand, “Come on grumpy gills”
Ryan smiled as he stood up, and then kissed me.
My stomach did about ten back flips, it was ridicules how he could still affect me like that after all these years.
“Come on love birds, let’s go” Scott said with a hint of disgust as he followed Jimmy out the door.
Brendon laughed as he picked Jade up, “you’ve been told”
Ryan and I laughed as he walked hand in hand out the door.
Jimmy lead the way out of the hotel, and was leading us through alleyways, like he was a street kid and he had been doing this all his life.
“So” I said quietly trying to break the awkward silence that had come over us, “you sure know you’re way around”
Jimmy glanced back at me, “I grew up here on the streets, I know this city like the back of my hand”
That made since. It went back to the awkward silence again after that. It was rather unfortunate.
I couldn’t help but let my mind wander to those awful thoughts of Spencer and Hayleys deaths. What if I lost Brendon, Scott, Jade, or… no I couldn’t even think that. It was just to horrifying. Lousing Ryan would bring my entire world crashing down. That was not an option! I would not let that happen, to any of them for that matter… even Jimmy.
We all came to a sudden stop at the mouth of an alleyway.
“What? What’s wrong?” Scott asked sounding worried
“Well the helicopter is going to land on the roof of the airport, so that means we have to get inside and get to the roof” he explained
“Yeah? And that’s a problem why?” Ryan asked in a very annoyed tone
“They’re in the airport” Jimmy said, not sounding so happy anymore
“That’s just fantastic” Brendon exclaimed, “now what, genius?”
“Well… there doesn’t seem to be that many. We could sneak in and make our way to the roof,” Jimmy said thoughtfully
Ryan rolled his eyes at Jimmy yet again, as he pulled me forward to the mouth of the alleyway.
He looked left then right, as if he was going to cross a busy street, then pulled me towards the airport.
“What are you doing” Jimmy asked franticly as Brendon, Scott, and Jade followed us
“We’re going to the roof of the airport, you’re welcome to join us if you’d like” Brendon called back as we started to make our way across the parking lot
I didn’t look back to see if Jimmy was going to follow us. I didn’t really care; all I wanted was for my friends to get to safety.
Seconds later the sound of dress shoes hitting pavement was thumping after us.
“You’re all insane” Jimmy panted, “I want you all to know that”
“Thanks” Ryan snarled as we got to a back entrance, “everyone ready?”
Everyone but Jimmy nodded.
“No, but I don’t seem to have much of a choice now do I? Its either go or be left behind” Jimmy stated
“That’s about right,” Ryan said coolly as he opened the door slowly.
He stuck his head in and quickly checked to make sure the coast was clear. When he saw that it was he ushered us all inside, and shut the door behind us.
“So, Jimmy, I assume you know the way to the roof?” Ryan asked quietly as we started to make our way out of what seemed to be a storage room for Starbucks.
“I do” Jimmy said raising a questioning eyebrow, “would you like me to lead the way?”
“It would be helpful” I smiled hopefully
He smiled back and nodded, “o-key do-key, lets buggy”
Ryan, Brendon, and I exchanged a glance. We didn’t need words to express what we thought of this guy, he was a little off his rocker.
We managed to get to the hallway that had the stairs to the roof without a hitch. Though Brendon did louse his watch to distract a few zombies so we could run by. I had a weird feeling that things may have been going too good.
“That’s the door right there” Jimmy said as he pointed to the last door in the hallway
“Oh thank God” Brendon said with a sigh of relief.
I turned and smiled at him, only to be met with a sight of horror.
“Brendon look out!” I cried
But I was too late it got Brendon, and another one grabbed Jimmy.
I started screaming as I tried to rush forward to try and save Brendon, but I was stopped by Ryan.
“Scott get Jade and run for the door!” Ryan cried as he shoved Scott
Scott didn’t need to be told twice, he grabbed Jade and ran for the door. All the while I kicked and screamed trying to get him to let me go.
“There’s nothing you can do!” Ryan yelled as he threw me over his shoulder and ran to the door
“Nooooo! Brendon!” I screamed tears rushing from my eyes
I was blinded by tears but from what I could see there were three of them on Brendon now.
Brendon let out an agonizing scream that broke my heart. Why wouldn’t Ryan let me help him, he might have survived like me!
I was sobbing so hard now that I started to hyperventilate as Ryan opened the door to the stairs.
“No, no!” I screamed shrilly as I caught my breath only to start sobbing even worse, “Brendon!”
The next thing I knew I was being set down on a flat hard surface.
I immediately tried to get up and run back to Brendon, only to be restrained again by Ryan.
“Sara! Stop there’s nothing you can do!” Ryan said scolding; I could tell he was holding back tears
“I have to go help him!” I yelled as I started to claw and punch at the blob that was Ryan
“Sara, stop” he said quietly as he held me close to him so I couldn’t inflict any more pain, “just stop”
♠ ♠ ♠
so thanks to PromEqualsHalloween and heartbreakisforever, for commenting.

so I guess I could try to wright a sequel to this if enough people want me to... this is actually the sequel to another story I have on Quizilla :D it wasnt all that good... any way if you want a sequel to this, comment! and tell me so! :D