So Here's to Living Life Miserable

The end...

We waited on the rooftop for about two hours. I had calmed down, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t still mad at Ryan for not letting me try to save Brendon.
Ryan came over from where he was standing on the ledge of the building, and sat by me.
“Look, I’m sorry. I wanted to save him too, but we were too late-“
“It might not have been too late, look at me. I’m still alive” I interrupted
“I know, but I couldn’t risk-“
“Lousing me? Ryan, being bitten isn’t going to do anything now! I seem to be immune, hence I’m still talking to you,” I said, a little pissed off now
“You don’t know that, who’s to say that you wont die from another bite, humm? And I’m sorry but I’m not lousing you again!” he explained, “I just cant do it, especially sense this time it’d be for good”
I looked him in the eyes and saw that he was hurt, from both lousing Brendon and the thought of lousing me too.
I sighed and looked down at my knees, not wanting to talk anymore.
We were all quiet until the helicopter finally arrived. Once it landed a man in a fancy army suit with a gun jumped out.
He looked at Ryan and asked: “James Moore?”
“Umm no, I’m Ryan Ross” Ryan explained, “James is… deceased”
The man nodded, “that’s a shame. Well you four get in the chopper”
We all obeyed, Scott jumped in first. And I handed Jade to him. Then I got in and sat beside them. Ryan and the man jumped in after me.
A few seconds later the helicopter took off.
“So” the man said after about a minute, “I’m Dan, I’ve been communicating with Mr. Moore for quite some time now, it’s a shame to hear he’s gone… he told me that one of you had been bitten and survived. Is that true?”
“Um yeah” Ryan said as he eyed the man suspiciously
“Are they with you?” Dan asked, as if the kids and I weren’t there at all
“Yes” Ryan nodded, “Sara,” Ryan pointed to me.
Dan looked at me; I assumed he was taking in the odd shade of my skin and my eye colour.
“Interesting” he murmured to himself.
And that was the end of the conversation.
I was pretty tired from crying, so I decided that now was as good a time as ever for a nap. So I rested my head on Ryan’s shoulder.
“I forgive you,” I whispered
I felt him move his head to look at me, “thank you”
I nodded, “I love you”
“I love you too,” he said as he kissed the top of my head and rested his head on mine.

The End…
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to dreamsxandxdisaster, PromEqualsHalloween, and heartbreakisforever for commenting!

so I need everyone who wants a sequel to read the alternate ending as well, so you can tell me which one I should continue off of... :D