So Here's to Living Life Miserable

Alternate Ending

I was pretty tired from crying, so I decided that now was as good a time as ever for a nap. So I rested my head on Ryan’s shoulder.
“I forgive you,” I whispered
I felt him move his head to look at me, “thank you”
I nodded, “I love you”
“I love you too,” he said as he kissed the top of my head and rested his head on mine.

***

When I awoke, I found that I couldn’t open my eyes. It was as if they were glued shut! I tried to speak, but I couldn’t make a noise. I couldn’t move an inch! What had happened?
I heard the echoing footsteps of dress shoes hitting tile.
Where was I? Why couldn’t I move? Where was Ryan and the kids?
“Sir” I heard someone say, “She’s starting to wake up”
“Well, give her another shot” the voice I recognized as Dan spoke, “we don’t want her waking up yet, now do we?”
He chuckled and walked closer to me. I felt him brush a hair away from my face, as I heard the other man get up and start to move things around.
“So how did the court meeting go?” the man asked
“Not as well as I had hoped” Dan sighed, “that boys smarter then he looks, I’ll give him that. He seems willing to give everything up to get her out of here”
That boy? He must be talking about Ryan! What’s going on, why is Ryan going to court for me?
I heard the man approach me, and felt him pick up my arm.
“Who could blame him, if my girl friend looked like this, I’d give my right nut to get her back with me” the man said as he cleaned off an area on my arm.
They both chuckled at this. Where as I found myself sick to my stomach!
I felt a quick pinch on my arm, then a sudden burning rushed through my arm and into my entire body.
It felt as if I was being burned from the inside out!
I heard the man walk away from me again, as Dan stroked my head.
I wanted nothing more then to cut his hands off, and go find Ryan.
They continued to talk about the hearing; Ryan was very close to getting me out it seamed. But these two were determined to keep me here.
I slowly passed out once again, listening to these two creeps talking.

***

I awoke once again; this time I could open my eyes. Though I couldn’t speak, and I was abit shaky. But I could move and see, that was a start.
I slowly sat up and looked around my surroundings. I was in a blindingly white room, on a hospital bed. There wasn’t anything in the room, but me and the bed.
There was one of those two-sided mirrors; I assumed that Dan and his creepy friend watched me through it.
I looked down at myself to find that I was in a Jonny-shirt. That wasn’t comforting.
I managed to get off the bed and stand up. I slowly walked over to the window and stood in front of it.
“H-hello?” I managed to say quietly
There was no response.
“Hello!” I cried
There was an odd unpleasant beep, “ah, you’re awake at last”
It was the creepy man fer sure.
“Obviously, where am I?” I asked becoming impatient
“Doctor Daniel Buckley’s medical lab” the man said, “I’m his assistant, Doctor William Crane”
That just made me think of the scarecrow from batman.
“We’ve been examining you, in the hope of finding a cure for… well, zombies” he explained
“That’s all fine and dandy, Scarecrow, but where are my clothes. I want to leave,” I said becoming tired of the small talk.
He laughed, “Scarecrow?”
I rolled my eyes, “Doctor Jonathan Crane, aka scarecrow from Batman! Now answer my question”
He laughed again, “You’re pretty funny, I’m glad we’re getting to examine you. Scarecrow… I like that-“
“Shut up and tell me where my clothes are so I can leave!” I cried, I just wanted to go home to Ryan.
“I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere” he said then the annoying beep sound came on again.
What did he mean I wasn’t getting out of here? Did that mean that Ryan had lost… or given up? Was I going to be stuck here for the rest of my life?
I backed up to the bed, so he couldn’t get a peep show of my butt, though I’m sure he’s seen more then he should have by the way they were talking!
I laid back down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling… was this what the rest of my life was going to be?

The End… Again!
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end... well I'd like to thank PromEqualsHalloween, heartbreakisforever, fangsup, and dreamsxandxdisaster. But I'd like to say a very special thank you to heartbreakisforever, because she's been with this story from the beginning! :D

And thanks to everyone who subscribed to and read this story!

Remember to tell me what ending you want the sequel to be based off of :D