So Here's to Living Life Miserable

You guys realise I was joking right?

“Brendon” I wined, “I’m bored”

“Yeah, me too” Hayley complained

“What do you want me to do about it?” he asked looking at us over the top of the book he was reading.

“I duno. Entertain us” Hayley shrugged

Ryan chuckled, “why don’t we play truth or dare?” he subjested sarcastically.

“That’s a good idea!” Hayley cried excitedly

I groaned. Playing truth or dare was the last thing I wanted to do. Its soooo boring and dumb.

“No. Its not” I shook my head

“Actually it’s not that bad an idea” Spencer smirked noticing how much I didn’t want to play.

“I guess I’ll play” Alex shrugged

“Yeah, why not?” Brendon agreed

“You guys realise I was joking right?” Ryan said quickly, his face was painted with regret.

“Yeah. But we’re still gonna do it” Hayley smiled, “you two don’t have to play if you don’t want to”

“Oh fuck off” I fake glared at her, “you know it’s more boring to watch then actually participate”

“So you’re gonna play?” Alex raised an eyebrow

“Yeah I sighed in annoyance

We all looked over at Ryan. He rolled his eyes and threw his hands in the air.

“Fine!” he sighed

“Alright. I’ll start” Hayley clapped her hands, then looked around at everyone, “Alex! Truth or dare?”

“Truth” Alex shrugged

“Uhh that’s no fun!” Hayley said as she started to think of a question, “have you ever been remotely attracted to another man?”

“What? No! That was a stupid question,” he complained

“Its your fault, you picked truth” Brendon pointed out

And so we spent the next 2 hours playing truth or dare, and somehow Brendon and I ended up streaking.

Ryan tossed Brendon and I towels as we approached the house, smirking happily to himself.

Hayley was covering her and Alex’s eyes and Spencer was laughing.

“I can cover my own eyes you know” Alex said removing Hayleys hand, keeping his eyes shut tightly.

“Psh I see how you look at Brendon” she retorted and opened her eyes to see us covered in our towels.

Alex shook his head, “is it okay to look yet?”

Brendon dropped his towel, “yup”

“Finally” Alex said as he opened his eyes, only to have to shut them again, “dick!”

“Yes it is” Brendon laughed as he covered up and we all headed back into the house. I quickly got re-dressed and skipped into the living room happily.

“So now what should we do?” I asked

“I don’t know about everybody else but I know what Alex wants to do” Ryan smirked

Alex raised an eyebrow, “and what would that be?”

“Brendon!” I cried

Alex rolled his eyes and shook his head as everyone else laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
any sort of feedback would be nice... even if you dont like it tell me so! just give me something!