So Here's to Living Life Miserable

“Hi Ben? I need to talk to you about something”

Hayley’s P.O.V.

I walked in with Brendon and Alex with the groceries when I saw Sara and Ryan in an odd position in the floor.

‘What is she thinking? And what did I miss?’ I asked myself. I looked around and it became clear what had happened. There was flower everywhere so it was clear this wasn’t planed. I heard Brendons comment just barely and managed to choke out a pretty natural laugh.

“Damn it! I missed another flower fight!” I tried to keep a normal face trying to show a lack of interest with Ryan and Sara.

I put my share of grocery bags away and quickly thought of an excuse to escape.

“Man I have a headache” I commented while placing my last grocery item in the fridge.

“I think there’s some Tylenol in the bathroom” Sara replied

I turned and left making my way to the bathroom. I walked in and locked the door behind me and sat on the toilet while I diled Bens number.

“Hi Ben?” I paused, “its Hayley, I need to talk to you about something” I sighed

“Oh no” I heard him sigh, “that wasn’t a good sigh was it?”

“I think Sara likes Ryan a lot more then she’s letting on” what else should I say to him?

“Fuck. And to think I trusted her” I could hear the sadness in his voice

“I think you should come to Vegas as soon as you can Ben, you need to fix this because she obviously still had feelings for him” I could hear the urgency in my voice and for the first time I realised how much I liked having Ben as a friend and how much I liked him being with Sara.

“Well tomorrow I’ll get a plane, I have a week till the next show. So we aren’t needed for anything” he stopped for a deep breath, “I will see you very soon”

Before we got off the phone and said our goodbyes I gave him directions to Brendons moms house and thanked him. I hurried out of the bathroom and went back out to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
So ah I got a friend to write this one… cuz… I don’t really know actually. I just did.
This one's for Heartbreakisforever, once again. she's the only one to comment :D and i love her for it, i was starting to think no one actually liked this before she did.
more comments would be nice, and some subscriptions