Rise Above This

Rise Above This was inspired by a country music song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=6fqtbMHfpXY[/youtube]

This collection started as a crazy thought. The thought of "what would I have wanted to tell myself at this one specific point in my life?" and also the fact, that it would have been nice to know I survived it.

All these authors, are amazing. As a whole, we have experienced a lot. We have been through hell and back, and here is our story. We joined together, because we want you to understand, that somewhere, someone has gone through something you are going through or went through, and still made it out. They rose above the situation. They are still around to look back on their past.

Maybe they regret it. Who knows. But, if they do, there's a reason. Maybe it was to much pain. They tell you their experience, so you can learn from it.

This isn't a story, it is all truths. We are writing from our own experiences and our hearts.

Disclaimer:
If you read this collection, or just one letter and decide to be kind enough to leave a comment, we ask that you do not judge us for anything we may have done. We learned from it and we still are. It takes a lot for us to share with you, so please, keep rude comments to yourself.

Also, if you would like to be an author on this, please message me, I'll direct you to the forum for it, where you can find out the requirements of the letter, then you will be given a time to post it and you will be added on the list of authors.