Rise Above This

Eleventh Letter

Dear, Raven.

Although eleventh grade isn't always what it was cracked up to be, your becoming older and more mature. Your starting to open your eyes and listening to the voices you wouldn't dare cross in your mind. The things you went through where only a test to see if you could ever make it out alive. You pulled through with an A+ and never looked back.

Everything in life wasn't clear and it still won't be for a while but your going to make it, You have great friends, an amazing boyfriend, and a family who cares. What ever you do you always will have a great group support.

you raised above many obstacles obtaining abuse, rape, misleading, jealous, restrained, cheating, heartbreak, anorexia, death, and depression all has lead you to where you are now and not once where did you miss a step in trying to overcome all of that.

Somethings you just have to press on through and can't dwell on even when they seem bad and can only get worse you just have to see the bright in them. Depression you pressed on although you may have cut a few to many times. You seeked out help with a close friend and music. When you where abused you fought back and now your never ever rarely touched. With Heartbreak you found a friend to lean on. With Death you where comfort by close loved ones. You always tried to think positive. You tried your best and with that you came out on top.

You might not have known but with everything you went through you became more artistic and more open. You tried to show people that its okay to want to express yourself and its okay if it isn't to anyones standards but your own. You pressed on through hard times and bright times always with a smile and it will never fade. As long as that light is still burning in your heart that warm glowing smile on your face will never become a shadow.

To those you might not get a chance to thank you should thank them here to at least know they where in your heart when they pulled you through your hard times and made you an inspiration for what you have become, like Marlon, and Emily, Brittany, Samantha, My Chemical Romance (Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob), Isai, Frodo, Bert, Kassie, your family, and anyone you met along the way of your life. They pulled you through the dark and now all you can see is light.

XOXO
Raven.
♠ ♠ ♠
um... Hi?
Raven
or
Ironic Death?