I'm an Agent of Chaos and I'm Sending a Message

"What Do You Mean You Didn't Find Her?!"

It's been two weeks since that drop from the bridge. My body ached as I head down the hallway to my apartment. 'Leave it to the Joker to drive 42 miles out of Gotham to get rid of me' I thought as I caught sight of my apartment door being open. I walked in and saw everything was fine. It wasn't until I went into my room did everything get destroyed. My room, which was once somewhat clean, looked like a rabid dog was let loose in it. There were stab wounds in my pillows, a creepy smiling face on my walls, things were thrown about, and the rose given to me by the Joker was the only thing left untouched. As I went to touch it, I saw that the Joker's knife and cards were gone. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I saw a picture of me knocked out on the Joker's lap. 'Happy took this' I said, reading the back of the image. I tried to smile, but found I couldn't do it and turned to look out my window. It seemed like a storm cloud was hanging over Gotham, after all, there were no stars in the sky. It was just darkness. Little did I know that on the other side of Gotham, there was one very pissed off clown.

*The Joker's POV*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T FIND HER?!" I spat as the boys backed away. "She wasn't anywhere to be found We searched everywhere for her" said Happy. I growled and started to pace back and forth, wondering just how the hell Keira managed to disappear. 'You were the one who threw her out. Even though you love her, you threw her out' said a voice in my head. My anger rose and I grabbed a gun, storming out of the hideout. For the past two weeks, I had been searching frantically for her. ' I swear, if one of the mobs got a hold of her, I'm going to rip them apart' I thought, licking my scars as I stalked down the sidewalk. As it by some twisted sense of fate, I found myself at her apartment. I noted that there was no lights on. 'There never are' I thought, my mind betraying what I what I didn't want to admit. Not finding any fun in being out, I headed back towards the hideout, not noting the familiar eyes watching me from the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short compared to what your used to. I hope this is a semi good start, if not it'll get better