I'm an Agent of Chaos and I'm Sending a Message

This Animal I have Become

I woke up back in the Joker's hideout. There was no trace of the dogs ever being in the hideout and I found that I didn't care. Smiling, I bounded out bed and got ready. When the Joker came into our room, I was busy singing as I put on my makeup. "Before the story begins, is it such a sin for me to take what's mine, until the end of time? We were more then friends, before the story ends, and I will take what's mine, create what God would never design" I sung before I felt hands on my shoulders. Quickly spinning around, I felt my smile widen and I let out a laugh. The Joker was taken back by my actions, not really knowing what to do or say, for once. "Beautiful, we have a job to do, come" he said as I followed him. I knew this was the last test of my sanity which was slowly deteriorating. As I jumped into the van, I saw Happy just shake his head and Chuckles looked sad. "Cheer up guys" I said, smiling. No one was actually happy, not even the Joker. Once the van pulled away, I laughed as the guys all slid into the walls of the van while I was protected by the Joker's arms.

We pulled up in front of a club and the Joker let a sinister painted smile appear on his face. "Well boys, and girl, we'll be having fun tonight. It seems Ma-roni hasn't gotten the memo that no one is to go after beautiful here" he said as he handed me a RPG. I grinned wildly as I also pulled a knife from my boot. "Where the hell did you get that?" questioned Grumpy. "I've always had it, you just never noticed" I said, smiling. "Beautiful, you head in first. Go crazy" he commanded. I nodded and rushed inside. As I got inside, I smirked and pulled the RPG out, aiming towards the ceiling. Once I shot it, everyone looked at me. "Hey there! Where's Maroni?" I asked, a little too cheerfully. A guard came over and started to drag me out, but I grabbed my knife and stabbed him in the throat. "Uh uh, no touchy" I said cutely before kicking his body away from me. Everyone started screaming and I saw the others rush in.

More of Maroni's men came after me and I started to sing as they approached me. "Smiling right from ear to ear, almost laughed herself to tears" I sung as I did just what the song said. The guys stopped, almost terrified but I just grinned and stabbed the closest guy in the stomach, ripping the blade upwards. My laughter grew and I smiled more when I saw the blood pouring from the dead body. "Beautiful, go get Maroni" said the Joker as he stood behind me. I nodded and ran off to find Maroni, which wasn't very hard, I mean come on, the guy was sitting on the catwalk watching the scene. I sat down in front of him with a wicked smile. "Hello Maroni" I said in a cheerful tone. Maroni smirked at me and I felt one of his men pick me up, bringing me to a different room. I found myself flung to the ground with the man on top of me. The more I struggled, the more the man smirked. "Don't worry baby, I'll make it worth your while" said the sleazy man. "Get off!" I growled. He didn't listen but instead cut my top off while undoing my pants.

'Please, Joker, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Chuckles…help me' I thought as I tried to get away from the man. His hands were touching me all over and he was cutting me with the blade, not caring that I was marked by the Joker. The door was blown open just as the man had reached to undo his pants. "I'd get off her if I were you" said the Joker as he stalked into the room. "Oh really? What are you going to do Clown boy? Make me laugh to death?" mocked the man as he stood up. I quickly put my pants on while Happy threw me a shirt. I nodded with a faint smile and put it on. The Joker stalked closer to the man and I grabbed my knife, coming to stand behind him. "Smile, you'll live a lot longer" I hissed as I carved a smile into his face, all the way up to his ears. The warm sensation of the blood on my hands made me smile and laugh, then I removed the knife. "Oh I'm sorry, I lied" I said before stabbing the man in the heart and carving 'Ha Ha' onto his chest. The Joker looked at me, pleased at my work. "Alright, we're finished here" said The Joker as the others left.

Looking down at the body, I kicked it once before walking over to the Joker. "I will suffer for so long" I sung. The Joker just stood there, a red smile and cold black eyes staring at me. "What will you do, not long enough?" he asked. "To make it up to you" I sung. "I pray to god that you do" he said. "I'll do whatever you want me to do" I sung. "Well then I'll break you unchained" said the Joker. I smiled as we left the building. "Beautiful, will you do the honors?" asked the Joker as he handed me a detonator. "We're coming back, coming back. We'll live forever, live forever. Let's have a wedding, have a wedding. Let's start the killing, Start the killing!" I sung as I blew up the building, laughing as we drove away. It was silent in the van and eventually it was broken by Dopey. "You are sick Kei" he said, a little fear underlying his words. I loved it. "I know" I said, pleased. "Where's the old Kei? We liked her better" said Happy as we parked. No one said anything after that before we filled into the hideout. The Joker passed me and I could swear I heard 'I'm sorry' before he disappeared. 'What have I become?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading. Please comment and subscribe. This chapter was brought to you by Avenged Sevenfold's 'A Little Piece Of Heaven'