I'm an Agent of Chaos and I'm Sending a Message

"They Took Her Boss"

As we chased down the car following the van, I snarled when I saw the car bash into the van. "Gun!" I growled, causing Grumpy and Happy to jump, but follow the orders anyway. A shotgun is placed in my gloved hands as I glare at the car. The car before us was dead set in running the van off the road and I could see Chuckles and Dopey trying to get rid of the car, but to no avail. I shot the gun and smiled wickedly as the car swerved. A member of the guys in the car leaned out of the window and was about to shoot at us. I glared at Grumpy, who just so happened to take up the driving position. "Go faster!" I growled demonically, causing Grumpy to nod frantically and soon we were beside the car, the wicked smile becoming darker by the second. "Hello there" I said to the guy who looked ready to scream. Putting the gun to his head, I let out a maniacal laugh before shooting him with no remorse. Another guy just smirked and hit the van one last time, causing it to flip over.

I could do nothing but stare at the van flipping over, landing on its top, and I witnessed Keira getting picked up and dragged to the car. My anger rose and I could see in my peripheral vision, Dopey and Chuckles limp over. Once they were before me, I could see sorrow, terror, and hate in their eyes. "They took her boss" said Chuckles softly. My eyes hardened and I was about to punch Chuckles when Grumpy stopped me. "Boss, we should go look for her, shouldn't we? Instead of fighting" he said. Anger burned through my eyes, causing him to let go of my fist and back up. I licked my lips and ran a hand through my messy green-ish hair. "Fine, but if anything else happens to her, you will all know the meaning of pain" I spat darkly before getting into the driver's seat. Just as I started the car, I heard Dopey mumble to Happy. "He loves her, doesn't he?" he said. "Shut up back there or you'll be thrown out of the truck!" I bellowed, causing all of them to shut up. I followed the car, that wasn't to far ahead, my eyes never leaving. "And here we…GO!"I yelled, before speeding up to catch up to them as they made a turn.

Soon enough, I had the people in the car all tied up on the ground, a smile on my face. Not a warm smile, but a twisted smile. I licked my lips, before smacking them, causing the boys to back away. "So…who's the wise guy who decided to take my toy?" I asked, hiding the anger in my voice. "We won't tell you nothing!" called one of the thugs. I just rolled my eyes before brandishing a knife. "Fine then, have things your way. Why so serious?" I asked, before carving a smile in the guys face. The other's watched in terror as I did my little masterpiece with a smile and laughing. "It was Maroni, the Chechen and Gambol" said one thug. My smiled widened and I patted the guy on the head. "Good boy. Now, uh, tell me, where is my little toy?" I asked, licking my lips. No one answered and I giggled. "Now, if you don't answer soon, I'll have my clowns here blow you up into little tiny pieces. How does that sound?" I asked, my tone being childish.

Another guy answered. "She's with the other car. We were to be decoys" he sputtered out. My laugh became menacing as I jumped into the truck and the boys followed me. "Well, uh, I hate to cut the fun short but uh, I have better things to do" I said as Dopey drove away, a detonator in my hands. "You said you wouldn't blow us up!" yelled another guy. I laughed even more and just pushed the button, nearly crying as I laughed. "Boss, there's a building up ahead with the car from before" informed Happy. My smile grew and I stood up. "Boys, let's have some fun, shall we?" I asked, as the truck came to a stop. Everyone piled out and I headed to the door, kicking it open. "Honey, I'm home!" I called, causing a bunch of thugs to come out. "Boys…Go crazy!" I called as they followed my orders. As I left the room, my laughter rung out and I headed to the leader. The scene before me as I opened the door, caused my rage to go through the roof. There on the bed laid Keira and on top of her, was a goon.

She was beaten up, cut, bruised, scarred, and he was trying to rape her. An animalistic growl escaped me as I pulled him off of her, hearing her sobs made me want to turn to her, but I couldn't. Not until he was dealt with. "Woah, what's up? Did you not like to watch your girl having sex with another guy? Did it hurt you to see her enjoying it?" said the goon, as if his lies were going to hurt. "You seem nervous" I said to him, catching his eyes land on my scars. "Is it the scars? You want to know how I got them?" I asked him, hearing the boys come in the room. "Oh shit" muttered Dopey as he wrapped Keira up in a blanket and carried her to the truck, the others followed him. "You see, I had a wife, who was beautiful, who gambled, and got deep in with the sharks. Who tells me I aught to smile more, that I worry too much. One day, they come, and carve her face. We don't have money for surgery. I just want to see her smile again, so I stick a razor in my mouth, and do this" I said, stopping to motion to my scars "to myself. And you know the funny thing? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves! Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling" I said, as I carved a smile in his face.

All my rage was poured into making this guy suffer. After the smile, I bashed him repeatedly with a lead pipe I had found and soon after, the guy was dead. I walked out of the room and to the truck, smiling as I saw the drums of gasoline rigged to blow. Once we were far away from the building, I hit the button, causing it to go up in smoke and flames. My laughter was shortened due to the wetness that seeped through my jacket. I looked down to find Keira, crying on my chest. My eyes softened and I ran a gloved hand through her hair. "Ssh, it's ok beautiful, it's ok" I said, softly. We made it back to our hideout and I brought her upstairs to my room again. "Will she be ok?" Happy and Chuckles asked. I sighed and turned to them, my face unreadable. "I'm not sure" I said honestly before disappearing. As I laid her on the bed, I placed my purple coat over her, watching her snuggle up to it for safety and warmth. I groaned and headed to the radio. This was in one of the rare moments where I needed some music.

The song that was playing made me think of Keira, who was now tossing and turning on the bed, mumbling incoherent things. I laid down on the bed with my arms around her, trying to calm her down. Nothing worked so I chose the last resort: I chose to sing to her. "With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping. The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading. Would she hear me if I calls her name?. Would she hold me if she knew my shame?" I sung softly along with music. She furrowed her brows in her sleep, and I continued to sing. "There's always something different going wrong. The path I walk's in the wrong direction. There's always someone fucking hanging on. Can anybody help me make things better?" I continued to sing as she slowly started to calm down. "Your tears don't fall. They crash around me. Her conscience calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall. They crash around me. Her conscience calls the guilty to come home" I once again sung as she calmed down this time. A soft smile appeared on her face and I cursed the sound of my heart beating rapidly. She laid her head against my heart, listening to the drumming of its beating. Just when I thought it was safe to get up, her eyes snapped open and she grasped my hand. "Joker, please don't go. I can't be alone right now. I'm sorry if I sound like a damsel in distress or a drama queen, but I just…I just need some company" she said softly. My heart nearly broke at the sound of her pain in her words.

Not answering, I turned and laid down again. A long moment of silence passed as neither of us said anything. I was shocked when I found myself being the reason it was broken. I licked my lips before talking. "I'm uh, sorry that I couldn't keep you safe" I mumbled. Keira just curled up to me. "Beautiful?" I asked, before looking down and finding her asleep. I sighed and softly smiled at her, letting my emotions out for the time being. "You are one of a kind beautiful, something about you attracts me to you. I will not allow anyone to hurt you anymore, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you" I said softly, hoping she wouldn't hear anything I said. Which, if she was actually sleeping, she wouldn't. "I…guess I love you" I said before closing my eyes, completely oblivious to the smile that had found its way onto her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
song is 'Tears Don't Fall' by Bullet For My Valentine