I'm an Agent of Chaos and I'm Sending a Message

"This Isn't Like You"

The next morning the Joker was in a rage. Everything that was could be broken was and everything was shattered. I watched as his rage flared and he carved smiles into my pillows. Sorrow filled my eyes as I watched the man who held my heart go into madness. When everything grew silent, I could hear his breathing. It was harsh and I knew he wasn't safe. With a roar, he turned to me, his dark eyes showing malice and hate. Fear overcame my sadness and I ran out of the apartment, with the Joker on my trail. After making it outside, I hurriedly rushed down the street, not looking back. My bare feet were surely bleeding and I couldn't stop. No, I wouldn't stop. My life depended on my continuous running.

I saw a fire escape and clambered up it. Once on the roof, I saw there wasn't anywhere to go but back down. The Joker came up behind me, hate and rage still in his eyes. He stalked over to me and shoved me onto the ground. I watched in fear as he just sat down in front of me, his eyes showing all his conflict. "Joker, what's going on?" I asked softly. He sighed and licked his lips, not really knowing the answer himself. "Because I'm in the streets everyday. I'm sorry for the things I did not say. Like how you are the best thing in my world. And how I'm proud to call you my girl" he sung under his breath, as if he was embarrassed to sing that. "If I can't apologize for being wrong, than it's just a shame on me. I'll be the reason for your pain. You can put the blame on me" he sung, a little louder this time. My arms wrapped around the Joker as he sung and something told me that this was his way of making up for all the bad things he put me through. "It's alright. I forgive you" I said softly.

The Joker looked at me, his eyes showing disbelief. "Hey now, no more mushy stuff. This isn't like you. We need to send a message, you remember?" I said, trying to cheer him up. It worked and he hopped onto his feet, pulling me up with him. We were one twisted couple, but I found that it didn't bother me. I found myself still loving him even if he flipped. Love shone in his eyes for me, but only when it was between us. He couldn't let other's know he had a weakness.
♠ ♠ ♠
song that inspired this chapter was Akon's 'Sorry, Blame It On Me'