I'm an Agent of Chaos and I'm Sending a Message

This Is My Family

We made it back to the Joker's hideout and I saw the guys all sitting around. "Don't you guys have anything better to do?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest. "Ha, ha very funny Kei. To answer your question, no we don't have anything better to do" said Happy. The Joker just rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen. "I feel like I'm around Lock, Shock, and Barrel" I muttered. "Hey, if we're like them, who's Oogie?" asked Dopey. The Joker's laughter made us all jump and then we had our answer. "I guess Joker is Oogie" I said, causing him to laugh more and walk in the room. He draped his arm around my shoulders and dragged me with him to the couch. "What are we doing today?" I whined. The Joker just glanced at me before turning on the news. It showed the mob making a threat against my life. Anger flared through me and I abruptly stood up. "Can we go?" I asked the Joker. His wicked smile grew and he got up. "Boys, we're going to have some fun with the mob" he said before leading us all to the truck.

I was driving this time and Grumpy sat next to me. Stepping on the gas pedal, I sped down the road, causing the guys to lose their footing in the back. "Damn it Kei! Are you trying to kill us?" yelled Chuckles. I flipped him off before noticing we were near a parking space. Quickly pulling in, I laughed. "We're here!" I cried happily. Everyone jumped out of the truck and glared at me. Even the Joker didn't seem happy. "You are not driving anymore" he muttered to me before grabbing my wrist and pulling me along with him. Kicking the door open, we saw the Chechen sitting there with his men and his dogs. "Aw doggies!" I called, trying to annoy the guys. It worked because Joker rolled his eyes and so did the Chechen. His Rottweilers approached me and started to lick my hand. Everyone stared in shock and I shrugged before playing with the dogs. The Joker cleared his throat to get everyone else's attention. "Now uh, I saw that little threat against beautiful here. Now, do you think it wisely to pick a fight with me?" asked the Joker as he approached the mob.

Although I had been playing with the dogs, I was still listening to every word the Joker said. I could tell he was getting pissed by the fact that he started to clench his fist. "Do you think this is funny?" he asked, not receiving an answer. A moment passed before he slammed his hands down on the table. "Do you?!" he snarled. I got up and walked over to the Joker, placing a hand on his shoulder. He tensed up but then calmed down, moving out of the way so I could talk. "Boys, if you lay one hand on me, I'll personally remove it, how about that? I mean after all, I already had one mishap with a mob member and he wound up dead. So I'd think before you act, alright?" I hissed, causing the guys to gulp. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Joker turn to leave. "We'll be leaving now. Oh and if you make one more threat against my life, I'll personally see to it that you'll all suffer" I said darkly. The mob just looked at me with wide eyes. "Take care now!" I said before turning and heading to the door. "Oh by the way, I'm taking your dogs" I called before calling the dogs over to me.

"Beautiful, get in the truck now!" yelled the Joker as I ran outside and clambered into the truck with the dogs. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "You're taking care of them" muttered Happy. "I know that Bozo" I said, smiling ."My name's not Bozo" he replied. "SHUT UP!" bellowed the Joker. I gulped and went back to rubbing one of the dogs' tummies. The Joker came over to me and sat beside me, laying his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "For what?" I whispered back. "For yelling" he said, smiling at me. I just giggled and went back to what I was doing. "So can I keep the dogs?" I asked him. The Joker sat back up and thought about it. "I don't see why not, but you have to take care of them" he said. I forgot the rules Joker had made up for us and hugged him. The guys just looked at us oddly and I blushed. The Joker's laugh rang through the truck and I smiled. This was my family…my very dysfunctional family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all those who read this story :D