Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Eleven

“What?” Fuckface stood up. I snickered maniacally.

“Dude!!” Syn pointed and they all began laughing.

“No wonder your head was burning Jim you left the dye in too long.”Gena chuckled. Fuckface ran down the hall and then gave a shrill scream.

“Sheila!!” He bellowed.

“Run.” Val said. He came running in and I ran outside.

“I’m going to kill you!!” He shouted as we ran around the back yard.

“You can’t kill me if you can’t catch me!!!” I shouted. I ran back inside and shut the transparent doors locking them. HE glared at me.

“How’d you even dye his hair?” Gena asked.

“His hair paste.” I shrugged.

“Oh… I would have never thought of that.” She laughed. The wind began to whip. His shirt was drenched. The guys were just laughing at him. I actually was starting to feel kinda bad. He began shivering. I sighed and unlocked the door. He threw it open before I had the chance to run and threw me over his shoulder.

“Matt!!” I shouted. Jimmy looked at Matt. I felt two hands on my waist as Matt set me upright on my feet again.

“Don’t fuck with her man! I told you all that!” Matt laughed as I walked out and upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is the other part i was going to post after this one!!
I decided to wait a bit before i posted!!!
WOO!!!!
Don't know if i told you but, Guys I got two stars!!
So happy!!
comments = good juicy update!!
Eh, Just comment even if you hated it.
Tell me your thoughts. what made you laugh.
Or anything else!
All ears.
Oh and they make me smile. :]