Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Twelve

“Matt what’s something that creeps the shit out of Sheila but, in a joking kind of way?” I asked.

“Uhm… why?” He asked looking at me. We were all just sitting around waiting for Val and Sheila actually.

“Because I’m getting her back for the dye job.” I gritted. Matt winced.

“Man she’ll just get right back at you, just leave it alone.” Matt shook his head.

“Matt please!!” I begged.

“I’m not helping you plan my almost baby sisters bad day.” Matt said going back to the TV.

I grumbled a choice of words under my breathe. I wanted to get her back and good.

“Hey what’s going on?” Sheila asked. I turned around and looked at her. Her skinny jeans hugging her hips and thighs tightly. I noticed the bright red ‘The Bled’ shirt. Her hair was straightened and the blonde streaks were red; matching her shirt. I looked down at her feet and saw they were old worn out red converse.

“Were going out to eat breakfast and then meet up with everyone else and then what happens, happens.” Matt shrugged.

“Alright.” Sheila nodded and took out her Zune.

She always had that thing. I swear everywhere she went she had that thing. No shitting. At breakfast she would have it. It would be in her ears I swear until she went to sleep.

“Why are you staring at me?” A hand snapped in my face. I blinked and looked down a Sheila who was expecting an answer. So I gave her one.

“Just wondering if that little thing ever gets a break?” I said flipping her pocket hitting the hard plastic with a thud.

“No not really.” She said. And then jumped over the couch.

“Don’t do that!! This is leather!! Not cloth!” Matt hit her upside the head.

“Rawr to you to.” She rubbed her head.

“Yes, Rawr.” Matt said taking one of her earphones.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Sheila almost snarled. Matt just relaxed.

“I like this music. Very unlike you.” Matt sighed as he relaxed kicking his feet up on the glass coffee table. He soon jumped sky high making us all laughed.

“Very like you.” He said his eyes were still wide and his breathing was erratic.

“I know.” She smiled sticking the tiny bud back into her ear.

“Sounds like they are going to blow though.” Matt said.

“Don’t say that. You Jinxed me.” Sheila said in a groan.

“Gr…” Matt said. A squeak came out of Sheila and she took out an earphone and hit it against her shoe a couple of times. I’ve actually seen her do this many times.

She quickly shoved it back into her ear.

“No!!! Its gone!!” She said.

“What is?” Val asked as she came down the stairs.

“Both of my earphones!!” Sheila groaned resting her head on Johnny.

“Its okay.” Johnny said wrapping an arm around her.I felt my self grow angry. I shook it off quickly getting back to my plans to ruin Sheila’s day.

“Were going to the mall so you can get another set.” Val shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this one is a drag.
had to be posted so i could get to the next part.
XP
Ha ha I can't wait to write that.
Comment!!!