Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Seventeen

“So just go crazy?” I asked to make sure.

“Yeah.” They all nodded. I smiled brightly and grabbed my sticks quickly. I ran/skipped over to my set estatically. I looked at it for a second with wonder and amazement as beats and patterns flowed through my head. My eyes flickered over each of my toms, My snares, the bass drums.

I quickly made it to my stool and sat down on it. I felt a rush of air and then my complete body hit the floor then a loud crash of my complete and entire set falling over.

“What the fuck!!” I shouted.

what the hell just happened?

I sat up slowly and saw the mess of my drum kit. My symbols hadn’t been knocked over. My bass drums were rolling and one of my snares were too. I groaned and then I saw the stool. It was in pieces.

“She rigged my seat?” I said surprised. The guys just burst out laughing even harder. Then I saw a small piece of paper. I grabbed it.

“Classic.” I read aloud. It was the only word written on the small white paper. I read the elegant script over and over again. I just growled and ripped it.

“Dude she got you good!!” Zacky laughed as I set up my drum kit. I looked at the Symbol it was out of place.

“Dude isn’t that symbol suppose to be on the other side?” Syn asked as he came in with a bottle of beer.

“Yeah.” I shrugged. I picked it up and began walking around the set. I picked up the other one and moved it. I se the other down.

“Dude no way.” Johnny said.

I soon felt a chilly trickle of thick goo slide down my face and over my body head to toe. I froze as I felt the flow increase it was soon coating my body heavily. I began shivering violently as more cool goo hit me from the back, and each side. I took in a sharp breathe as the cold goo absorbed all of my body heat rapidly as it left me shivering. A paper dropped from the ceiling.

“Open wide?” I asked. The paper flew up scaring me and then my face was slammed with an ice cold substance. I froze stiff from the freezing temperature of everything packed onto my body.

“Oh my god.” Heard the girls laugh. I was soon hit from every side yet again scaring me.

“Dude your covered in feathers!!” Syn laughed. I soon heard an eruption of laughter from everyone. I wiped my eyes. Another paper dropped.

“Stalion Duck?” I growled. Everyone began laughing harder. I just sighed. I began laughing at myself too. I must have looked like a big chicken or duck.

“So you think that settles the score?” I heard Screamer laugh.

“Yeah. No how do I get this stuff off?” I asked.

“How should I know?” Screamer asked. She smirked wickedly and then left.

“What the hell!!” I screamed.

“Uh Jimmy… the last person I heard screamer doing that to went around and collect some nasty shit. Some of that stuff was mixed in gorilla glue.”

I mentally groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here's the second update.
Sorry if its crappy.
Just really wanted to get something out for you guys.
Comment and tell me what you think.
DB