Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Twenty Three

“So you got a surf board in the mail?” Syn asked.

“Its Hurricane season.” Sheila smiled ecstatically.

“What?” We asked scared of what she said. Sheila ran out into the blue green water and disappeared under the water for a minute. She came back up and she paddled out her body glistening in the bright mid day light.

“Like she’s so ugh.” Amy said.

“She’s actually pretty awesome.” The girls all said as they watched her bikini clad body surf.

“Amy when do you go back to school?” Matt asked.

“In a couple of weeks. I’m out for summer.” Amy smiled.

“So you’ll be here as long as Screamer?” Matt asked.

“Ugh… she’s going to be here that long.” Amy groaned and then stormed over to some guys to whore herself out.

“Matt I don’t like your sister.” Val said.

“Niether do I.” Matt said grabbing a beer. I looked out, taking everything in. My eyes fell to the blue green ocean and I found her bright blue swimsuit and her purple and teal board as it disappeared into the tunnel of the wave. My eyes found a pair of green ones who looked at me quizzically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update.
Sorry its so dang short.
I love the ending on this one. :]
Comment!! Please?!
DB