Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Twenty Four

“Like walking into a dream.” Screamer was singing. I froze.

“Where’d you hear that?” I asked her as she came out of her room. She jumped.

“I read it.” She walked by me.

“Where did you get the paper it was written on?” I growled. “That was my personal stuff.”

“It’s a good song.” She handed me the folded piece of paper. It was almost falling apart.

“IT wasn’t like this.” I said.

“So I read it.” I she shrugged walking away from me.

“More than a few times.” I muttered to myself as I opened the crinkled paper some of the folds were ripped and you saw the smudges of pencil. There was a hole in the middle of the paper and everything. Definitely thrashed.

I walked into my room and put the piece of paper in a box with my others.

“So yesterday what was with you and eye candy?” I heard the smooth higher pitched voice say.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” I said turning around to meet Val, Her stance was actually protective.

“Cut the bullshit Jimbo. I know you.” Val said.

“Sorry.” I said. “didn’t know I was giving bullshit.” I snorted.

“You like her. I knew it.” Val pointed.

“Who?” I asked.

“S….” Val was cut off. “well speak of the devil.” Val smiled walking out of my room.

“Matt needs to talk to you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AH!! sorry about the no updates in awhile.
Feels like forever since i've updated!!
Updates will be coming sooner. Pref is tomorrow thank god!!
yup. So more updates. :]

Comment
DB