Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Twenty Six

Val came down the stairs holding two eight packs of bud. I make a whining noise. I refused to drink one of those nasty things again.

“Helkien?” I heard Sheila say from beside me. I looked up at her with a wide smile.

“My god you’re my hero!!” I screamed hugging her. The guys all rolled their eyes and Val raised her eyebrow. I let go sitting back down I opened my bottle and got comfortable which I was leaned back with my body stretched out, my arm was over the back of the couch. I smiled and drank my beer happily as can be.

“Your welcome.” She said laughing she had a green bottle in her hand also.

“You drink?” Zacky asked gaping at her. Matt stopped mid drink.

“You guys thought she didn’t drink?” Matt asked.

“Yeah. We’ve never saw her drink before.” Syn said.

“Yes, I do drink. I just don’t do it every week.” She shrugged and sat down next me. My arm was around the back of her. I didn’t move it.

“So do you sing?” Zacky asked.

“No.” She shook her head. Zacky looked at her.

“Do you have any musical talent or you just one of those theory people?” Zacky asked.

“I scream and play piano and guitar along with other things.” She shrugged.

“You scream?” I asked looking at her.

“How do you think I got the nickname screamer?” She looked at me glaring playfully.

“I don’t know.” I said glaring playfully at her.

“So what kind of screaming do you do?” Syn asked interested.

“All of it.” She said. “Not so much the pig squeals though.” She said.

“So you growl and everything?” Val asked looking at her. She nodded.

“She’s pretty good guys.” Matt nodded.

“I want to hear this.” Johnny said.

“Uhm… what would I scream?” she asked.

“Job for a cowboy.” Val said reading her shirt.

“Not them.” Matt said and then he though. “Bring me the horizon.” He said. She began tapping her foot.

Sheila gave a wild high pitch scream making me jump.

“She starts her new diet of liquor and dick.
Just like holly wood but, laced in sick.
The sun goes down and so does she,
The sun goes down and so does she.”

Sheila growled deeply. I looked at the guys who were all watching her.

“skip this little part its boring.” She said.

“Count your blessings.” She growled so deeply she sounded deeper than fuckin’ matt.
“Cause I’m counting every lie.” She screamed high pitched. She changed back to lower scream screaming.
“Count your blessings.”

“Cause I’m counting every lie.” She screamed wildly twice.

“Holy shit.” Val said. “You can scream girl; better than I could ever dream!!” Val said amazed.

“Ha ha, thanks.” She said flipping her hair out of the way.

“How’d you get so good?” I asked amazed.

“A lot of hard practice.” She smiled brightly up at me.

“Wow. Sounded just like them.” Syn said.

“Thanks, Matt!!! I want to cook lasagna.” She said.

“Everything you need is here.” Matt said. She smiled.

“I’ll help you.” Val said as Sheila walked up the stairs happily. Val winked at me and left.

“Damned she’s good.” We all said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update!!
Argh!! Sorry its taking so long!!
Comment guys!!!
Yup yup coment!!
P.S. I don't know how to spell that beer. you know in the green glass bottles.
Yeah that one. So if you know how!! Tell me. or if i'm right tell me too. Cause it will change how I spell it.

DB