Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Three

“I didn’t see anything.” Matt turned around. Val looked at him and then me. I had already made it across the deck. I punched him right in the jaw knocking him over the deck.

“Holy shit.” Val ohed as you heard a splash.

“Fuckface.” I growled.

“Here I thought you were nice!” He shouted. I rolled my eyes and walked back.

“So as you can see don’t fuck with her.” Matt smiled. We sat down and they asked questions about me and the tall one glared at me holding ice to his jaw.

“So since we know you were born in San Diego and your dad is from Australia and your mom is still in San Diego. Where do you live?” Brian asked.

“Australia.” I said. The short one offered me a beer.

“No thanks.” I said with a smile.

“You can drink.” Val said.

“Sorry I don’t drink.” I said.

“Why not?” Zacky asked me.

“Don’t really see the point.” I said softly.

“You have a better time.” Fuckface said.

“Not really if you call making an ass out of your self a fun time then you go right ahead and do it.” I said. He looked at me.

“So do you surf?” The short one, I think Johnny is his name asked.

“Yeah.” I smiled. I loved surfing.

“Hey I’m gonna scram. Wives calling.” Cam said. I hugged him bye.

“Don’t you feel weird hanging out with people older than you?” Fuckface asked.

“Not really.” I said.

“Why? I knew it bugged me.” Brian said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!! Three in one day!!
Again in pages.
DB