Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Twenty Eight

“So we never finished our conversation.” Val smirked.

“Oh what were we talking about?” I asked as I poured the sauce into the pan with the meat.

“What do you feel about Jimmy.” Val groaned.

“He’s tall.” I said with a shrug.

I couldn’t tell Val how I feel! That’s like a big no, no.

“Not what you think about him what do you feel about him?” Val asked as I put on my iPod into the iHome they had in the kitchen. I scrolled through and hit pinkly Smooth. I loved them.

“Uhm… I don’t know.” I shrugged and stirred everything. Val didn’t say anything as we just fell into silence. We came to the climax of Necromance Theater. I was singing every word as I layered the lasagna.

So what if I was an odd child. I don’t care.

“Do you know who sings this?” Val asked suddenly.

“Uhm… I never get that far into bands. I just like their music.” I shrugged “So no.”

“You don’t know who sings this?” Syn asked like it was amazing.

“Uhm no.” I said,. “Should I?” I asked.

“You’ve been here for what two months now?” Syn said.

“Yeah close.” I nodded and stuck the finished lasagna into the oven. I washed my hands and leaned against the sink. I listened to the music.

“Okay I officially feel retarded.” I said. They both looked at me.

“Why do you feel handicapped?” Jimmy asked coming. I just hit my head.

“Hey is the food done?” Matt asked excitedly. I turned around.

“Matt it still has about forty minutes left.” I said.

“Damned.” They all left but, Val and Jimmy.

“So answer my damned question.” Val said. I looked at her.

“Uhm… I told you I don’t know. I haven’t thought of it.” I shrugged and began getting stuff out for a salad. I got out a knife.

“What are we talking about?” Jimmy asked.

“Why Screamer won’t tell me what she thinks about you.” Val gritted.

“I haven’t thought about it.” I said.

“oh… I want to know.” Jimmy said as I washed my hands.

“I haven’t thought about it. So therefore I have no thought on it and whereas I have no answer.” I said. They looked at me. I was going to debate this. I shook my head. I was getting jumbled up. I began cutting up the vegetables for the simple salad.

“How much are you making?” Jimmy asked.

“Uhm… a salad, garlic bread, and lasagna.” I shrugged. I finished cutting the lettuce and began cutting the big red juicy tomato.

“Whoa we listening to Pinkly smooth?” Jimmy asked. I nodded. And put the tomatoes into the salad.

“Didn’t think you would listen to this.” Jimmy said.

“Learn something new.” I shrugged. I walked over to my iPod and hit the shuffle button. It began to shuffle the music on my iPod.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!!!
Sorry for the no updates!!
Yipes!!
But, here's an update!!
Yay!! :]
End of the quater so it sucks but, after the fifeteenth. lots of updates.